Big Guy

The Newbserver

Just now, The Observer said:

It's embarrassing bro.  I'm still there, just not as JuniorNB. 

It is embarrassing that you just won't answer the question...  Can JuniorNB post at FBG?

A simple yes/no reply is all that I am looking for...

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Ok, so you're backpedalling from your statement about it being better when I'm not here.  I figured you would. At any rate, if you ever truly do feel that way, now you know that the ignore feature will give you that same result. I simply wouldn't be here. I'd be invisible. Good to have options, huh?

It would be better but if you will be here I can find it fascinating how clueless you are. It makes me thankful and grateful that I am not you.

Just now, posty said:

It is embarrassing that you just won't answer the question...  Can JuniorNB post at FBG?

Can he, yes? Will he be, no.

Just now, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

I didn't mean you were him. But responding to your own post was something he would do. 

yes he would.......and thanks

Yeah, I just felt my 2 jokes were overlooked, and I'm in a mood.  

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

It would be better but if you will be here I can find it fascinating how clueless you are. It makes me thankful and grateful that I am not you.

Yes, you should be very grateful that you're not me. Life is horrible on my end.  lol

Just now, Big Guy said:

I didn't catch the Mo-Shemp thing till the second post.  lol  So it was a rare occasion where bumping your own post was worthwhile. 

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

It's hard to notice anything through the glaring orange haze

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

We know

Dammit.  You always get the last word in and really burn me good with your wit. That's a stalemate. You got me.

3 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

It happens. People get so caught up in the hating, that they miss the fun stuff. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

It's hard to notice anything through the glaring orange haze

I think it's your Butterbean midsection they're having trouble seeing around. But it could be either, I suppose.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think it's your Butterbean midsection they're having trouble seeing around. But it could be either, I suppose.

Fat jokes, that's the best you got, come on. I mean you're a world class internet poster and debater, undefeated, a legend in you're own mind, surely you can come up with something better than fat jokes.

I know, why not threaten to beat me up.

You're a hypocrite through and through, the relationship thread shows you for what you truly are and I'm sure there are a ton of posts out there showing the same, its why you were banned, which is almost impossible to do from this site.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Fat jokes, that's the best you got, come on. I mean you're a world class internet poster and debater, undefeated, a legend in you're own mind, surely you can come up with something better than fat jokes.

You're a hypocrite through and through, the relationship thread shows you for what you truly are and I'm sure there are a ton of posts out there showing the same, its why you were banned, which is almost impossible to do from this site.

:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

LOL  Look at you having a hissy fit. You've been attacking me for the past three weeks and I keep letting it slide.  I've never had a problem with you, but for some reason, you decided you wanted to be a doosh this time around. I played it off but finally decided that if you want to be a dikk, I'll be a dikk back.  And you act like a little hurt chick now.  You decide how you want it to be. Totally up to you.

10 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Mephisto > Newbie

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOL  Look at you having a hissy fit. You've been attacking me for the past three weeks and I keep letting it slide.  I've never had a problem with you, but for some reason, you decided you wanted to be a doosh this time around. I played it off but finally decided that if you want to be a dikk, I'll be a dikk back.  And you act like a little hurt chick now.  You decide how you want it to be. Totally up to you.

Calling a spade a spade tough guy

Attacking you, what a joke, I made fun of you, for obvious reasons, most pointedly that you admit you troll so I trolled right back, I'm just more subtle at it.

Someone's butt hurt, that's for sure.

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Attacking you, what a joke, I made fun of you, for obvious reasons, most pointedly that you admit you troll so I trolled right back, I'm just more subtle than at it.

You made an orange joke so I made a fat joke.  Seems like a typical day at the office around here. You're the one that decided to go into a Shakespeare soliloquy about internet prowess and tough guy and bannings.  lol  When did you become such a little drama queen?   I hope you can have a beer and cool down a bit.  Come back recharged tomorrow. I miss mellow, good natured Megla.

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Attacking you, what a joke, I made fun of you, for obvious reasons, most pointedly that you admit you troll so I trolled right back, I'm just more subtle than at it.

:thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, posty said:

Of course he can. Only conservatives and the ones that shotard complains about get banned. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course he can. Only conservatives and the ones that shotard could moraine about get banned. 

I would explain why I'm someone else over there now if I wasn't enjoying it so much that posty is absolutely beside himself not knowing.

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I would explain why I'm someone else over there now if I wasn't enjoying it so much that posty is absolutely beside himself not knowing.

It's pretty sad that you have to create multiple accounts to post all day long on multiple forums. I wonder if your employer knows how much money you have stolen over the years?:dunno:

5 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

It's pretty sad that you have to create multiple accounts to post all day long on multiple forums. I wonder if your employer knows how much money you have stolen over the years?:dunno:

While I appreciate the continued obsession, I can assure you that both me and my employer are doing very very well. You have nothing to worry about. When you get in bed tonight and pull the covers up, you can close your eyes knowing that things are great on this end. And I honestly hope you go through the whole night without even giving me a thought.

51 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You made an orange joke so I made a fat joke.  Seems like a typical day at the office around here. You're the one that decided to go into a Shakespeare soliloquy about internet prowess and tough guy and bannings.  lol  When did you become such a little drama queen?   I hope you can have a beer and cool down a bit.  Come back recharged tomorrow. I miss mellow, good natured Megla.

The orange haze was a reference to the Trump hate.

Not a single example of me posting anything even remotely tough guyish, stating you were banned is a fact, sorry you're on the wrong side of that but you should be used to it.

So a troll who actively seeks conflict is calling some one a drama queen, yep that fits

Drama

Who's proclaiming to be

Echo chamber bustin

Debate winning

10 against one winning

teaching internet lessons

Who decrees they know they lost when they start slinging insults while slinging insults

I'll give you a hint, its not me

Its the guy who's oblivious to how sad and pathetic a troll he his because he cant see past his own self grandeur, his own sense of self importance.

The people here that despise you, they dont despise you because you're anti Trump, anti Rep or anti conservative, they despise you because you're a despicable poster, you post despicable things, you cant hide from them, they are there in black and white, how does one get banned form this site.

You keep trolling, I'll keep calling you out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

While I appreciate the continued obsession, I can assure you that both me and my employer are doing very very well. You have nothing to worry about. When you get in bed tonight and pull the covers up, you can close your eyes knowing that things are great on this end. And I honestly hope you go through the whole night without even giving me a thought.

Still doesn’t mean you are not ripping off your employer. You are paid to put in a full day’s work. Posting on the internet all day at work means you are not working which means you are a thief. :(

4 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Not a single example of me posting anything even remotely tough guyish, stating you were banned is a fact, sorry you're on the wrong side of that but you should be used to it.

So a troll who actively seeks conflict is calling some one a drama queen, yep that fits

Drama

Who's proclaiming to be

Echo chamber bustin

Debate winning

10 against one winning

Who decrees they know they lost when they start slinging insults while slinging insults

Its the guy who's oblivious to how sad and pathetic a troll he his because he cant see past his own self grandeur, his own sense of self importance.

The people here that despise you, they dont despise you because you're anti Trump, anti Rep or anti conservative, they despise you because you're a despicable poster, you post despicable things, you cant hide from them, they are there in black and white, how does one get banned form this site.

You know why I got banned. It's a widely known fact.  

If you have a problem with me all of a sudden, you can put me on ignore. Or you can continue to act like a little girl and have hissy fits. Up to you. As always, I will never insult you unless you insult me first.  Have a great day. And keep that cholesterol in check.

8 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Drama

Who's proclaiming to be

Echo chamber bustin

Debate winning

10 against one winning

just epic an epic takedown.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Still doesn’t mean you are not ripping off your employer. You are paid to put in a full day’s work. Posting on the internet all day at work means you are not working which means you are a thief. :(

🤣😂🤣. I think I've heard it all now. Of all the whining and complaining that people on message boards do, you're seriously worried about my employer? My employer?  This is an all-time classic.  Is there a way to save posts?  😁

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You know why I got banned. It's a widely known fact.  

If you have a problem with me all of a sudden, you can put me on ignore. Or you can continue to act like a little girl and have hissy fits. Up to you. As always, I will never insult you unless you insult me first.  Have a great day. And keep that cholesterol in check.

Im sure your banning was justifiable, all evidence here to that point

Not a chance I put you on ignore, I'm going to keep calling you out for your hypocrisy, your internet tough guy crap and as usual at some point you'll blow a gasket, post something that gets you banned and then that will be that.

You made the proclamation that you seek out conflict, you thrive on it, so here it is, relish it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Im sure your banning was justifiable, all evidence here to that point

Not a chance I put you on ignore, I'm going to keep calling you out for your hypocrisy, your internet tough guy crap and as usual at some point you'll blow a gasket, posts that gets you banned and then that will be that.

You made the proclamation that you seek out conflict, you thrive on it, so here it is, relish it.

The banning probably was justifiable. I said something as a joke, but in this day and age, I wish I hadn't said it.

I have a feeling if you ever got under 400 pounds again, your feelings about me would change some. And you'd be happier in general. You're not the first unhealthy obese person who's had a few issues with me. I'll work on my posting habits to try to make you happier if you work on your health a little bit for me. Because I do care about you. 

As for seeking out conflict, that's not true. I would love for people to debate and stick to the thread topics. Unfortunately, because I'm one of the rare people here who isn't a trump sheep, I get attacked for my opinions. and I don't attack people who don't agree with me. I attacked people who attacked me first.  I look forward to your continued drama queen antics. The new high blood pressure megla seems like a real hoot. 😎

This place hasn’t been the same without you. Extremely happy to see you posting again. 🥰

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The banning probably was justifiable. I said something as a joke, but in this day and age, I wish I hadn't said it.

I have a feeling if you ever got under 400 pounds again, your feelings about me would change some. And you'd be happier in general. You're not the first unhealthy obese person who's had a few issues with me. I'll work on my posting habits to try to make you happier if you work on your health a little bit for me. Because I do care about you. 

As for seeking out conflict, that's not true. I would love for people to debate and stick to the thread topics. Unfortunately, because I'm one of the rare people here who isn't a trump sheep, I get attacked for my opinions. and I don't attack people who don't agree with me. I attacked people who attacked me first.  I look forward to your continued drama queen antics. The new high blood pressure megla seems like a real hoot. 😎

Trump sheep?  🤣

Dude, you're literally in here every day spouting the latest left and far-left talking points.  You have the audacity to call others "sheep"?  🤣

You're the epitome of someone who is a slave to their ideology.

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

dThe banning probably was justifiable. I said something as a joke, but in this day and age, I wish I hadn't said it.

Sad just keeps getting sadder.

What is it you keep telling posters,, just because you keep posting things doesn't make the little scenarios in your mind about me true.

Its all you got, I understand, so keep tossing the fat/health jokes, it just further shows what a POS you are as you know nothing about me or my health.

Would you like to me pull up an example of you posting that you seek conflict, that you thrive on it?

I'd say, as usual, worry less about me and worry about yourself, I'm happy with who I am and my longevity here and my ability to be civil in recourse here with all is a testament to that.

You're projecting yet again and yet again it's sad and pathetic.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Trump sheep?  🤣

Dude, you're literally in here every day spouting the latest left and far-left talking points.  You have the audacity to call others "sheep"?  🤣

You're the epitome of someone who is a slave to their ideology.

As usual, my point flew right over your head.  My idealogy should not be reason some people to be attacking. People don't have to share your opinion on things. If someone is respectful to you, you should be respectful to them. Even if what they're saying sounds like total nonsense to you. So if I'm the only one in a thread talkin from a liberal perspective against 12 others taking the Trump.stance, either contribute to the conversation or bow out. if it honestly makes you mad that another human being disagrees with you, you should probably seek psychiatric help. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

As usual, my point flew right over your head.  My idealogy should not be reason some people to be attacking. People don't have to share your opinion on things. If someone is respectful to you, you should be respectful to them. Even if what they're saying sounds like total nonsense to you. So if I'm the only one in a thread talkin from a liberal perspective against 12 others taking the Trump.stance, either contribute to the conversation or bow out. if it honestly makes you mad that another human being disagrees with you, you should probably seek psychiatric help. 

It's always someone else's fault

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

This place hasn’t been the same without you. Extremely happy to see you posting again. 🥰

Where I need you to have my back is when people are saying that ass eating is gross. Lol. They need the female perspective

Megla and Newbs fighting????  Did I miss something here? 

Megla never fights with anyone... Could you two just kiss and make up please?

6 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Sad just keeps getting sadder.

What is it you keep telling posters,, just because you keep posting things doesn't make the little scenarios in your mind about me true.

Its all you got, I understand, so keep tossing the fat/health jokes, it just further shows what a POS you are as you know nothing about me or my health.

Would you like to me pull up an example of you posting that you seek conflict, that you thrive on it?

I'd say, as usual, worry less about me and worry about yourself, I'm happy with who I am and my longevity here and my ability to be civil in recourse here with all is a testament to that.

You're projecting yet again and yet again it's sad and pathetic.

How the hell did megla become recliner pilot?  Was I really gone that long?  

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Megla and Newbs fighting????  Did I miss something here? 

Megla never fights with anyone... Could you two just kiss and make up please?

Eww...  :(

Where I need you to have my back is when people are saying that ass eating is gross. Lol. They need the female perspective

Nothing wrong with a good salad tossing. 👍🏻

• Haha 1