Big Guy

The Newbserver

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'll be here tomorrow expressing my opinions once again. And not attacking anyone who doesn't attack me.  If you find me attacking someone unsolicited, feel free to point it out to me and then I will indeed to take ownership. 

Try putting in a full day’s work. Earn your pay. 

2 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Yo numbnuts, show me where you said anything about first, comprehension, its not your game.

You asked for an example, I gave one and more

Huh?  First?  Hasn't that been my premise all alone? I don't think so an attack anyone unless they attack me? 

Just now, OldMaid said:

How about you are both in the wrong. 

I read the thread in question, and yes, Megla was posting little jabs, but Newbs escalated it by making it personal.

CAN WE PLEASE STOP FIGHTING NOW!!!!!

I have no problem taking ownership for what I did.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Huh?  First?  Hasn't that been my premise all alone? I don't think so an attack anyone unless they attack me? 

An attack is an attack, first second whenever

You keep saying you dont do it, its pretty much all you do, first second when ever

Once again, take some ownership for attacking me or STFU

• Like 1

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

I have no problem taking ownership for what I did.

And I appreciate what you’re saying.

But this fight is neither interesting or funny. Unless Wiff steps up with a spelunking her nethers comment, it’s just kinda sad.

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Show me an example of me attacking you and I'll take ownership. You keep running your mouth but bring nothing to the table. Put up or shut up.

can you read what you posted?

Do you see FIRST anywhere in this post

53 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Don’t make me get the whip out!

Thank you Mistress OM, may I have another?

:ninja: <-- gimp mask

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

And I appreciate what you’re saying.

But this fight is neither interesting or funny. Unless Wiff steps up with a spelunking her nethers comment, it’s just kinda sad.

I can completely understand your POV

2 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

An attack is an attack, first second whenever

You keep saying you dont do it, its pretty much all you do, first second when ever

Once again, take some ownership for attacking me or STFU

It's not the same. It's no where near the same.  You seriously think defending yourself when someone insults/attacks you is the same as the one who made the decision to start the attacking?  

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Oh I missed that post. I've been bad OM. Perhaps the whip is in order. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Sure thing!

I’ve got nothing better to do since my try at refereeing this sh!t show is going nowhere. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's not the same. It's no where near the same.  You seriously think defending yourself when someone insults/attacks you is the same as the one who made the decision to start the attacking?  

As I thought, always someone else's fault

Its OK Newbie, you're not capable of being wrong, you're always right, undefeated at internet debating, teacher to all.  Why in the world would I expect you to admit fault in any of it.

Typical

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Sure thing!

I’ve got nothing better to do since my try at refereeing this sh!t show is going nowhere. 

Trick is you have to promise them extra ice cream for dessert.

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

As I thought, always someone else's fault

Its OK Newbie, you're not capable of being wrong, you're always right, undefeated at internet debating, teacher to all.  Why in the world would I expect you to admit fault in any of it.

Typical

I'll never apologize for defending myself.  But if I ever attack you first like you did to me multiple times these past few weeks, I'll quickly apologize.  

Just now, tanatastic said:

Trick is you have to promise them extra ice cream for dessert.

All she had to do was tell us we're both pretty. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'll never apologize for defending myself.  But if I ever attack you first like you did to me multiple times these past few weeks, I'll quickly apologize.  

Never asked for an apology

I asked you to take ownership for your part in this pissing match

You dont seem capable of doing so.

You made it personal, it's there for all to see

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

I would explain why I'm someone else over there now if I wasn't enjoying it so much that posty is absolutely beside himself not knowing.

Funny that you think I don't know...

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

Never asked for an apology

I asked you to take ownership for your part in this pissing match

You dont seem capable of doing so.

You made it personal, it's there for all to see

Yep.

Newbie thinks someone getting a biopsy is a sign of weakness. Sicko. 

Three straight posts from people not involved. All attacking me. Bwahaha. My life here. And then softies cry when I finally hit back. 🤣😎🤣

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Three straight posts from people not involved. All attacking me. Bwahaha. My life here. And then softies cry when I finally hit back. 🤣😎🤣

You hit back?  Didn't feel a thing.  You must hit like a girl. 

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Nothing wrong with a good salad tossing. 👍🏻

Disgusting. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

so agreeing with me is attacking you

Interesting although not unexpected

This place hasn’t been the same without you. Extremely happy to see you posting again. 🥰

How would you know...You're never here 🐱

Just now, SUXBNME said:

How would you know...You're never here 🐱

My absence is the reason. You'll be seeing more of her. You're welcome. 

Now back to your corners, boys. Don’t make me get the whip out!

:wub:

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Is this thread really 5 pages?  Smdh...

I personally increase board traffic by 50%.  Each of my posts get two serious replies, five insults, and four accusations of trolling. 

• Haha 2

It's great to have Newbie back on the board.

All the movie, music, and sports threads have been dying without him for the past year.

He brings much more than politics to the Geek Club.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Nothing wrong with a good salad tossing. 👍🏻

We're listening...  :banana:

6 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

All the movie, music, and sports threads have been dying without him for the past year.

Whatever you say Newbie.  

13 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

Thanks buddy.  Been getting some nice music polls going including a great one today anout Motown. I could talk music all day long. 🎶

Here is the bottom line: Don't wanna get burned? Stop lighting the match. Newbie has never started these petty board slapfights, but he always finishes them off after being personally attacked. If you hit him first with a cheap shot, be ready to get the knockout punch. Megla is losing this thread for a reason.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

What part of this don’t you understand? You instigate all the time. 

1 minute ago, Vince44 said:

Here is the bottom line: Don't wanna get burned? Stop lighting the match. Newbie has never started these petty board slapfights, but he always finishes them off after being personally attacked. If you hit him first with a cheap shot, be ready to get the knockout punch. Megla is losing this thread for a reason.

Hey wait. Are you trying to make people think you're me?  Lol. What do you bench?

7 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

Jesus H. Christ I've never seen a poster as clueless as you.  :doh:

Newbie is getting his @ss handed to him.  He starts 95% of this nonsense.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Jesus H. Christ I've never seen a poster as clueless as you.  :doh:

Newbie is getting his @ss handed to him.  He starts 95% of this nonsense.

Did you used to go by another name?  Should I know you? You chase after me and hurl insults, agree with anyone else who attacks me, and then flip out if God forbid someone says they enjoy me being here. It seems like I should know you since you seem to know me so well in 3 weeks. Did I hurt you before or something? What did I do to you? Maybe I owe you an apology. 

12 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

What reason would that be Vince?

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did you used to go by another name?  Should I know you? You chase after me and hurl insults, agree with anyone else who attacks me, and then flip out if God forbid someone says they enjoy me being here. It seems like I should know you since you seem to know me so well in 3 weeks. Did I hurt you before or something? What did I do to you? Maybe I owe you an apology. 

Hey - MDC employs this same tactic so you might want to think of something else.  The tactic where he makes a post and then he cries and gets all butt-hurt that posters respond and then accuses them of following him around.  He's going to be upset you're using his tactics without permission.  Might want to ask him first.  There is a simple solution to your butt-hurtness:  Don't post here if you don't want replies.

By the way, there isn't a lefty poster in here who Vince44 wouldn't give a handy too, so don't get even more high on yourself that he defended you with the vigor of hooker who's afraid to get beat by her pimp.

I don't know who you are and I don't really care.   I just find it funny watching you getting ripped to shreds on an hourly basis.  And everyone once in a while I chime in and shred you even more.  It's fun, but it's getting boring, tbh.  You make it to easy.