Big Guy

The Newbserver

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Thanks buddy.  Been getting some nice music polls going including a great one today anout Motown. I could talk music all day long. 🎶

As much as they hate to admit it, the board has been lifeless since you were forced out. It has become a one trick pony site of right wing trolling in dead end political racial threads. Never seen it on such life support as this past year.

You brought some actual balance by helping make it a well rounded forum over the years. Always enjoyed posting with you in all the non political threads that you would start on many various subjects. The unfortunate invasion of these hack FBG repubs have sadly watered down this once fun board. 

Good to have you back, Newbie. Will take part in the Motown thread tommorow.

3 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I've lost all interest in this thread 🤣

buford, our work is done

3 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

he did.  we can also talk about NEP's fortune in Superbowls (wilson throwing on the goalline when they could not stop lynch, count them in the second half vs atl, how many holding non calls vs the greatest show on turf... just brainstorming  i am sure there are more if i had the energy)

Carolina kick out of bounds 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Carolina kick out of bounds 

tag.... go

32 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Said no one ever.

The dude voted for Tony F@cking Evers for Christ sakes! :doh:

Your wife would have if she wasn't sick that day.

41 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Well, Rogers IS better than Brady.

No, he isn't. Not even close.

5 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

he did.  we can also talk about NEP's fortune in Superbowls (wilson throwing on the goalline when they could not stop lynch, count them in the second half vs atl, how many holding non calls vs the greatest show on turf... just brainstorming  i am sure there are more if i had the energy)

But what about the crazy lucky reception by Jermaine Kearse that got them in that position to begin with?  Had visions of the unlucky (for the Pats) David Tyree or Mario Manningham catches.

Just now, BufordT said:

But what about the crazy lucky reception by Jermaine Kearse that got them in that position to begin with?  Had visions of the unlucky (for the Pats) David Tyree or Mario Manningham catches.

Why was Manninghams catch lucky? 

7 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

buford, our work is done

Ok.  Good effort.

Just now, Vince44 said:

No, he isn't. Not even close.

Are you referring to kissing family members? If so, I agree.

4 minutes ago, BufordT said:

all fortunate, though that mannigham was an excellent throw/catch

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why was Manninghams catch lucky? 

You can make the argument it was a great catch and throw into double coverage.  Just watched it again on youtube never knew he made the catch right in front of BB.  Good stuff.

7 minutes ago, BufordT said:

You can make the argument it was a great catch and throw into double coverage.  Just watched it again on youtube never knew he made the catch right in front of BB.  Good stuff.

I think everyone knew the Giants were going to win after that. 

29 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

McCarthy was a joke. Packers were successful in spite of him...

Major addition by subtraction. Packers should have at least 2 more rings in the Rodgers era without that bum MM.

2 hours ago, Vince44 said:

As much as they hate to admit it, the board has been lifeless since you were forced out. It has become a one trick pony site of right wing trolling in dead end political racial threads. Never seen it on such life support as this past year.

You brought some actual balance by helping make it a well rounded forum over the years. Always enjoyed posting with you in all the non political threads that you would start on many various subjects. The unfortunate invasion of these hack FBG repubs have sadly watered down this once fun board. 

Good to have you back, Newbie. Will take part in the Motown thread tommorow.

I'll agree this bored has been dead as hell of late.

But I don't know that yet another never ending narcissistic flame war is any improvement. Frankly, I was becoming cool with the righties. With no chum in the water, they actually started to talk about something else and be normal people. Now, its just the same cut and paste flame war bullsh!t all day everyday.

We as a board now are finally united in one solitary thing. Both left and right alike, we all revere a man who glows bright orange.

9 hours ago, Vince44 said:

As much as they hate to admit it, the board has been lifeless since you were forced out.

He forced himself out by wishing that someone would assassinate President Trump...

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

But I don't know that yet another never ending narcissistic flame war is any improvement. Frankly, I was becoming cool with the righties. With no chum in the water, they actually started to talk about something else and be normal people. Now, its just the same cut and paste flame war bullsh!t all day everyday.

Unfortunately you better get used to it again...  That is going to be the way going forward until Newbie leaves...

I for one decided that it isn't worth it and will try to stay out of it...

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Unfortunately you better get used to it again...  That is going to be the way going forward until Newbie leaves...

I for one decided that it isn't worth it and will try to stay out of it...

Starting when?

I'm glad he's back. I needed the work on the speed bag, I was a little rusty. 

Like riding a bike though.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Between sets again?

No.  Workout is in already.  Drinking a protein shake and eating tuna. I can almost hear my muscle cells growing.

Just now, drobeski said:

I'm glad he's back. I needed the work on the speed bag, I was a little rusty. 

Like riding a bike though.

I prefer hitting over riding. TIA

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

No.  Workout is in already.  Drinking a protein shake and eating tuna. I can almost hear my muscle cells growing.

Ewwwww.  Sounds like you're slurping your creampie out of your woman's snatch. To each their own I suppose. 

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Ewwwww.  Sounds like you're slurping your creampie out of your woman's snatch. To each their own I suppose. 

No.  I was describing my post workout meal.  You're describing my Saturday night.

Still amazes how much time some of you have for these type threads.

You guys have genuine internet rivalries.  Bizarre.

10 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Still amazes how much time some of you have for these type threads.

You guys have genuine internet rivalries.  Bizarre.

And they're boring internet rivalries. Same tired jokes and insults over and over.

If it's something like wiff and OM vs. Nikki, that's worth reading. This stuff is just sad. 

I don't understand people that get upset by words on a screen. 

The only person that ever posted here that needed to go was GFIAFP.

His words didn't upset me, he just needed to go away and stop ruining threads.

All you conservatives that get upset by newbie's words are such a sad bunch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, edjr said:

I don't understand people that get upset by words on a screen. 

The only person that ever posted here that needed to go was GFIAFP.

His words didn't upset me, he just needed to go away and stop ruining threads.

All you conservatives that get upset by newbie's words are such a sad bunch.

Your memory sucks.  Newbie approached GFIAFP thread ruining status before he left.  He was out of control and you even used to comment on how sad he was.  

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Your memory sucks.  Newbie approached GFIAFP thread ruining status before he left.  He was out of control and you even used to comment on how sad he was.  

True. He once managed to ruin a simple softball thread with his violence and hostility. The guy has serious issues. 

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

No, your memory sucks. Being anti-Trump is not ruining threads. The people who can't handle someone having a different opinion so they flip out and start with the insults, ruin the threads. Nothing's changed. If you point out Trump's lies, you're a troll.  They want a Fox News messageboard. The place just needs tougher Trump supporters.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Just now, The Observer said:

No, your memory sucks. Being anti-Trump is not ruining threads. The people who can't handle someone having a different opinion so they flip out and start with the insults, ruin the threads. Nothing's changed. If you point out Trump's lies, you're a troll.  They want a Fox News messageboard. The place just needs tougher Trump supporters.  Hope this helps.

That's not what happened to you.  

Just now, vuduchile said:

That's not what happened to you.  

Check the last few days. It's exactly what's happening again.

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So Trump supporters made you get all hostile and violent in that softball thread? Follow people around  from thread to thread and call the scumbags in a thread about music? 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

"many years ago, Newbie did me a HUGE solid with some DJ software he sent me. For free.

I still use it to this day. It has helped to make me many 10s of thousands of dollars

I was sad to see his turn to the insane side. He will always have a spot in my :wub:"

edjr

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

"many years ago, Newbie did me a HUGE solid with some DJ software he sent me. For free.

I still use it to this day. It has helped to make me many 10s of thousands of dollars

I was sad to see his turn to the insane side. He will always have a spot in my :wub:"

edjr

Insane side*

*Trump

Still would do anything for anyone. Which is why I could run for mayor and win in my city.  🤓

Newbie went off the deep end when Trump was elected. It was HER turn! He couldn't handle it. I bet he cried on election night.  There was a time he tried to build a better bored one post at a time. That newbie is dead, replaced by the Newbie that threatened the life of the president.  :(