Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Leftists are disgusting people

Recommended Posts

That's why evolution has given them AIDS. We can't exterminate them so hopefully they all die off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"These" leftists are disgusting people. But not all.   Just like righties who carry torches and chant "You will not replace us" are disgusting, but not every rightie.  Hope I cleared things up for everyone.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

"These" leftists are disgusting people. But not all.   Just like righties who carry torches and chant "You will not replace us" are disgusting, but not every rightie.  Hope I cleared things up for everyone.

every righty in this thread so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

"These" leftists are disgusting people. But not all.   Just like righties who carry torches and chant "You will not replace us" are disgusting, but not every rightie.  Hope I cleared things up for everyone.

You’d fit right in there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

"These" leftists are disgusting people. But not all.   Just like righties who carry torches and chant "You will not replace us" are disgusting, but not every rightie.  Hope I cleared things up for everyone.

Interesting choice of example of a disgusting righty.  Are you trying to infer that protecting borders is disgusting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the most disgusting current trend among the left is they claim they are for diversity while at the same time they openly disparage russians and pretty much use the term russian as a pejorative.  They are so brazen that they don't even cover their tracks and say "russian government".  They just outright say "russians".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, riversco said:

Interesting choice of example of a disgusting righty.  Are you trying to infer that protecting borders is disgusting?

My quote was from Charlotsville. Where a rightie drove into a crowd and killed someone.  Is the  example we should use when discussing all conservatives?   A better thread totle would have been "look at these disgusting people".  No shortage of them on either side.  hth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Observer said:

My quote was from Charlotsville. Where a rightie drove into a crowd and killed someone.  Is the  example we should use when discussing all conservatives?   A better thread totle would have been "look at these disgusting people".  No shortage of them on either side.  hth 

I'll ask again.  Are you trying to infer that protecting borders is disgusting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

while I agree with his premise, this dude is over the top, I don't support him, we have much better representatives out there

 

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

while I agree with his premise, this dude is over the top, I don't support him, we have much better representatives out there

 

Nah, leftist don’t listen, he didn’t get in anyone’s face who didn’t ask for it and I have no problem seeing those retards get slapped around. 

This is good rhetoic for all the “bros” out there and he’s a perfect person to deliver the message to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, riversco said:

I'll ask again.  Are you trying to infer that protecting borders is disgusting. 

you know what he is saying...and its not your dumb excuse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Nah, leftist don’t listen, he didn’t get in anyone’s face who didn’t ask for it and I have no problem seeing those retards get slapped around. 

This is good rhetoic for all the “bros” out there and he’s a perfect person to deliver the message to them. 

I dont know dude just seems like your typical start a fight idiot that annoys everyone

I would much rather watch someone like Nuance Bro

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Observer said:

"These" leftists are disgusting people. But not all.   Just like righties who carry torches and chant "You will not replace us" are disgusting, but not every rightie.  Hope I cleared things up for everyone.

every pride parade ive ever seen is a focking disgusting travesty and now they incorporate kids into their freak show. if that's not some sick sh;t i don't know what is. and these arent just the extreme whacko leftists in these parades. these are sponsored by the mainstream LGBTQRS

ever hear any gays try to distance  themselves from these things???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

every pride parade ive ever seen is a focking disgusting travesty and now they incorporate kids into their freak show. if that's not some sick sh;t i don't know what is. and these arent just the extreme whacko leftists in these parades. these are sponsored by the mainstream LGBTQRS

ever hear any gays try to distance  themselves from these things???

Thread title is leftists are disgusting people. My problem is with the thread title not the thought that people in this video are weirdos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

every pride parade ive ever seen is a focking disgusting travesty and now they incorporate kids into their freak show. if that's not some sick sh;t i don't know what is. and these arent just the extreme whacko leftists in these parades. these are sponsored by the mainstream LGBTQRS

ever hear any gays try to distance  themselves from these things???

Some lesbos I worked with hated trannies and drag queens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Thread title is leftists are disgusting people. My problem is with the thread title not the thought that people in this video are weirdos.

Look in the mirror little guy.  Disgusting indeed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some lesbos I worked with hated trannies and drag queens. 

2:15 into the video 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some lesbos I worked with hated trannies and drag queens. 

I think all the letters in their acronym hate each other. If they were to have a civil war I have no doubt the hairy lumberjack looking dykes would come out on top. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some lesbos I worked with hated trannies and drag queens. 

Were your coworkers lipstick or bull dyke variety?  I need to know so I can unzip as needed.  :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Look at how they behave around kids 😟

 

There should be laws against Liberals

Why aren't they arrested for this bullchit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love Owen Troyer!!!

I think that's his name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DonS said:

Were your coworkers lipstick or bull dyke variety?  I need to know so I can unzip as needed.  :ninja:

Bull dykes. One or two were pretty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 2:56 PM, The Observer said:

"These" leftists are disgusting people. But not all.   Just like righties who carry torches and chant "You will not replace us" are disgusting, but not every rightie.  Hope I cleared things up for everyone.

You forgot to mention they were tiki torches, the garden party variety. Not to be confused with the "Let's go hang somebody" torches. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×