Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Leftists are disgusting people

That's why evolution has given them AIDS. We can't exterminate them so hopefully they all die off. 

"These" leftists are disgusting people. But not all.   Just like righties who carry torches and chant "You will not replace us" are disgusting, but not every rightie.  Hope I cleared things up for everyone.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

"These" leftists are disgusting people. But not all.   Just like righties who carry torches and chant "You will not replace us" are disgusting, but not every rightie.  Hope I cleared things up for everyone.

every righty in this thread so far

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You’d fit right in there 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Interesting choice of example of a disgusting righty.  Are you trying to infer that protecting borders is disgusting?

I think the most disgusting current trend among the left is they claim they are for diversity while at the same time they openly disparage russians and pretty much use the term russian as a pejorative.  They are so brazen that they don't even cover their tracks and say "russian government".  They just outright say "russians".

Just now, riversco said:

Interesting choice of example of a disgusting righty.  Are you trying to infer that protecting borders is disgusting?

My quote was from Charlotsville. Where a rightie drove into a crowd and killed someone.  Is the  example we should use when discussing all conservatives?   A better thread totle would have been "look at these disgusting people".  No shortage of them on either side.  hth 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

My quote was from Charlotsville. Where a rightie drove into a crowd and killed someone.  Is the  example we should use when discussing all conservatives?   A better thread totle would have been "look at these disgusting people".  No shortage of them on either side.  hth 

I'll ask again.  Are you trying to infer that protecting borders is disgusting. 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

while I agree with his premise, this dude is over the top, I don't support him, we have much better representatives out there

Agreed.

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

while I agree with his premise, this dude is over the top, I don't support him, we have much better representatives out there

Nah, leftist don’t listen, he didn’t get in anyone’s face who didn’t ask for it and I have no problem seeing those retards get slapped around. 

This is good rhetoic for all the “bros” out there and he’s a perfect person to deliver the message to them. 

7 minutes ago, riversco said:

I'll ask again.  Are you trying to infer that protecting borders is disgusting. 

you know what he is saying...and its not your dumb excuse. 

Freaks have appropriated the word pride.  Call it for what it is.  Freak Month, Freak Parade, etc. 

23 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Nah, leftist don’t listen, he didn’t get in anyone’s face who didn’t ask for it and I have no problem seeing those retards get slapped around. 

This is good rhetoic for all the “bros” out there and he’s a perfect person to deliver the message to them. 

I dont know dude just seems like your typical start a fight idiot that annoys everyone

I would much rather watch someone like Nuance Bro

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

every pride parade ive ever seen is a focking disgusting travesty and now they incorporate kids into their freak show. if that's not some sick sh;t i don't know what is. and these arent just the extreme whacko leftists in these parades. these are sponsored by the mainstream LGBTQRS

ever hear any gays try to distance  themselves from these things???

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

every pride parade ive ever seen is a focking disgusting travesty and now they incorporate kids into their freak show. if that's not some sick sh;t i don't know what is. and these arent just the extreme whacko leftists in these parades. these are sponsored by the mainstream LGBTQRS

Thread title is leftists are disgusting people. My problem is with the thread title not the thought that people in this video are weirdos.

7 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Some lesbos I worked with hated trannies and drag queens. 

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Thread title is leftists are disgusting people. My problem is with the thread title not the thought that people in this video are weirdos.

Look in the mirror little guy.  Disgusting indeed.  

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2:15 into the video 

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think all the letters in their acronym hate each other. If they were to have a civil war I have no doubt the hairy lumberjack looking dykes would come out on top. 

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Were your coworkers lipstick or bull dyke variety?  I need to know so I can unzip as needed.  :ninja:

23 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Look at how they behave around kids 😟

There should be laws against Liberals

Why aren't they arrested for this bullchit?

Love Owen Troyer!!!

I think that's his name

39 minutes ago, DonS said:

Were your coworkers lipstick or bull dyke variety?  I need to know so I can unzip as needed.  :ninja:

Bull dykes. One or two were pretty

On 6/12/2019 at 2:56 PM, The Observer said:

You forgot to mention they were tiki torches, the garden party variety. Not to be confused with the "Let's go hang somebody" torches.