Djgb13

Favorite ice cream brand

Everyone has a different favorite ice cream brand. Mine used to be Amy’s Ice cream that they had in Austin and San Antonio. Now it’s Jeni’s ice cream. They’ve got a shop down here in Charleston but they also sell it in the stores down here. DAM good ice cream. What’s your favorite brand? 

I will posty this topic.

I do not like icecream. I do not dislike it either, but why force myself to eat something unhealthy. Potato chips, that is where it is at.

This is the sh1t right here from Jeni’s

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/50f4d580e4b0cfc6e7824328/5127c5f4e4b0e3a214767a96/5135f4c0e4b0f24e710a6d12/1362490571052/bramble+berry+close+up.jpg

if you ever get a chance to try their Brambleberry Crisp ice cream do it. It’s delicious and addictive. When I get ice cream I hardly ever eat a lot of it. Just how I am when it comes to ice cream. But Jeni’s brambleberry ice cream is focking fantastic. I highly recommend it 

Ben and Jerry’s 

haagen dazs

tillamook

some locals: 

double rainbow

three twins

bud’s

Mitchell ‘s

fentons

swensons

25 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I will posty this topic.

I do not like icecream. I do not dislike it either, but why force myself to eat something unhealthy. Potato chips, that is where it is at.

Potato Chip Ice Cream. Genbus! 

What I want to know is when have you ever said a certain brand of ice cream was not good?  Its fockin ice cream 

51 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I'm digging Talenti Gelato right now.   

👍

Three people died from Listeria from eating contaminated Blue Bell ice cream here in Texas. They shut down the factory for a while. The pigs here just suffered every day until it was back on sale. Everybody could give a shiot if it could kill you: Just bring me a big bowl of homemade vanilla, and cram a Snickers bar in the top.

I've become a big fan of Cold Stone Creamery,their Chocolate Devotion is heavenly.

12 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Braum's 

We have one of those in the town where our lake lot is,going to have to give it a try.

Haagen Daz. Straight out of the Brizonx! 

4 minutes ago, nzoner said:

We have one of those in the town where our lake lot is,going to have to give it a try.

burgers are good too

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

burgers are good too

Good to know and I love a good burger with a good chocolate malt.Hopefully will be making it down after fireworks season so I'll try both.

My favorite Ice Cream is......

cold

Halo Top or Enlightened... I don’t want to be a CBF.

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Haagen Daz. Straight out of the Brizonx! 

Thats the only decent brand I've found in China. The 711 near my house carries it. Sadly, I have bought all the good flavors. All that is left is weird stuff. They'll never reorder it. 

Same thing happened with beer. They carried red horse, a potent Filipino beer I like. We foreigners bought it all. Never appeared again. We even asked the manager.

Anyone ever had Mora Ice Cream? It’s apparently a west coast thing but I’m downtown right now and we have one coming to us

Well of the ones people are likely to have actually heard of, Breyers. They don’t put a bunch of junk in it.

But while I love ice cream, I’m pretty much relegated to skinny cow and the like as I don’t want to get too fat :(

On 6/13/2019 at 11:27 AM, nospk said:

What I want to know is when have you ever said a certain brand of ice cream was not good?  Its fockin ice cream 

Different brands have different textures. :dunno:

Friendly’s for me. 🍨 

My favorite Ice Cream is.....

cold

At least twice a month I end up at Marble Slab for a Chocolate Swiss shake. 

From the store, I’ll usually buy Haagen Dazs, but occasionally the Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia grabs my eye. Never thought Blue Bell was all that great, in spite of growing up on it. 

Blue Bell makes the very best.

I'm a straight up vanilla guy when it comes to ice cream. Yum.

I wonder if that makes me racist in the eyes of the left? Hmm...

4 hours ago, sderk said:

Blue Bell makes the very best.

I'm a straight up vanilla guy when it comes to ice cream. Yum.

I wonder if that makes me racist in the eyes of the left? Hmm...

Thank you for recognizing that the ice cream thread was getting us off track, and steering it back to politics. 

3 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Thank you for recognizing that the ice cream thread was getting us off track, and steering it back to politics. 

Oh hell. I can't make a move in life without being shamed for being a white republican these days. Why not ice cream too?

Just now, sderk said:

Oh hell. I can't make a move in life without being shamed for being a white republican these days. Why not ice cream too?

Maybe the reason you cant make a move without being shamed for your political beliefs....is because you bring them up in an argumentative way when people are doing things like just trying to enjoy some ice cream. HTH

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Maybe the reason you cant make a move without being shamed for your political beliefs....is because you bring them up in an argumentative way when people are doing things like just trying to enjoy some ice cream. HTH

I actually don't on a daily life basis. It's just on this site I'm inspired by the wacked out leftists that are here. It's crazy to think how uninformed they are here. Oh well. 

On 6/13/2019 at 7:33 AM, Bier Meister said:

Ben and Jerry’s 

haagen dazs

tillamook

some locals: 

double rainbow

three twins

bud’s

Mitchell ‘s

fentons

swensons

For a while I have been getting talenti gelato and sorbetto.  I have liked everything I have tried, but the dark chocolate cherry and coffee chocolate chip are amazing.

Talenti