Sign in to follow this  
The Observer

FB friend: Melania is the prettiest first lady ever...

So I have a Facebook friend who is a Trump fanatic. Complete with conspiracy memes every day. Posts saying he's the hardest work president ever. And that he's doing it all to save America and won't even accept a paycheck. lol  We all know the type.

Anyway, today, he posts a picture of Melania saying she the most beautiful first lady in our country's history and asking why she isn't on magazine covers and tv shows like first ladies before her.

Which brings up the question, has there ever been a first lady that has done less than Melania has? I remember Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush and Michelle Obama starting programs for the benefit of the country. She literally models clothes. That's it. I realize she started some kind of anti-bullying thing early-on but I think that was aborted when everyone realized that the biggest internet bully in the country slept right down the hall from her.

Anyway, I just think it's hilarious that the Trump-nut's reasoning that Melania should be featured more in the press is because she's pretty.

Reporter: "In other news, Melania Trump is very pretty."   :doh: 

By the way, she was really smokin' back in the day. Used to crush on her big time.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 2

she is, but so what, who gives a fock? Trump is probably the biggest slob. so?

It odd the prettiest directly followed up the ugliest. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bostonlager said:

tell us how you racist, err really feel.

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Well, Big Mike does have a pe-nis after all. Not it's fault. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

she is, but so what, who gives a fock? Trump is probably the biggest slob. so?

Pretty and self worth only apply to women. For men its about how much money you have and or have big your wiener is. 

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Big Mike!!!

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So I have a Facebook friend who is a Trump fanatic.

Everything with you is, if someone likes Trump, you call them a fanatic or a member of his cult.

So weird...

• Like 1

I think Big Mike being as ugly as he was makes Melania look even prettier since she directly followed her 

• Like 1

Pretty and self worth only apply to women. For men its about how much money you have and or have big your wiener is. 

Tiny, oddly shaped-mushroom dikk.   - says Stormy Daniels

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

tell us how you racist, err really feel.

So wait, if you call a black woman ugly, you are racist?

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Everything with you is, if someone likes Trump, you call them a fanatic or a member of his cult.

So weird...

No, your stalking is weird.   As for your bumbling statement, that's not true. I have friends who are Trump supporters who are pretty darn normal. The ones posting memes saying he isn't collecting a paycheck and he is the hardest working president ever are absolutely weird. Hope this helps.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Tiny, oddly shaped-mushroom dikk.   - says Stormy Daniels

A woman scorned would speak negatively on Peter North's cack. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Yes.

Wow. I guess I am racist against all races, even my own. Go figure.

If you insinuate that the black person is less attractive than Barbara Bush, then yes.

• Like 1

Just now, The Observer said:

No, your stalking is weird.   As for your bumbling statement, that's not true. I have friends who are Trump supporters who are pretty darn normal. The ones posting memes saying he isn't collecting a paycheck and he is the hardest working president ever are absolutely weird. Hope this helps.

Look who is obsessed now. 

If you insinuate that the black person is less attractive than Barbara Bush, then yes.

michelle obama is fugly. Fugly. 

• Like 2

Personally, I think her refusal to take on any role as a first lady aligns with her refusal to hold Trump's hand or kiss him. She has a deal that she'd be his trophy wife and she gets his money/lifestyle.  She didn't sign up for any of the other stuff.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Until righties start having parades with naked adults and allowing children to attend you’re side is definitely the weird ones. 

michelle obama is fugly. Fugly.

To each his own. I think she's decent looking. Not Melania decent looking, but a solid 6 or 7.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Until righties start having parades with naked adults and allowing children to attend you’re side is definitely the weird ones. 

There are weird ones on both sides. I thought this has been established?

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Personally, I think her refusal to take on any role as a first lady aligns with her refusal to hold Trump's hand or kiss him. She has a deal that she'd be his trophy wife and she gets his money/lifestyle.  She didn't sign up for any of the other stuff.

I don't vote for the candidate's wife. Given what michelle acted like, there is good reason for every person not to base their vote for a candidate's wife.

I don't vote for the candidate's wife. Given what michelle acted like, there is good reason for every person not to base their vote for a candidate's wife.

Why are you deflecting? Who said anything about voting for a candidate based on his wife?  I was mocking someone who thought she should get more press coverage because she's pretty. And then asked why she doesn't so anything as a first lady. The woman you're desperately trying to disparage took on nutrition for children. She didn't sit around wondering what dress and floppy hat she's wear the next time she was getting on Air Force One.

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

Wow. I guess I am racist against all races, even my own. Go figure.

That also makes you a mysogina or whatever they call it when you speak of a woman's looks these days in a negative manner. I personally have no issue calling a women ugly if she is ugly and unfortunately certain colors of people are more ugly/beautiful than others. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why are you deflecting? Who said anything about voting for a candidate based on his wife?  I was mocking someone who thought she should get more press coverage because she's pretty. And then asked why she doesn't so anything as a first lady. The woman you're desperately trying to disparage took on nutrition for children. She didn't sit around wondering what dress and floppy hat she's wear the next time she was getting on Air Force One.

What woman would not want that gig if they could only land it? 

A lot of women get more press coverage because they are pretty. michelle obama was a disgrace with all of her support of identity politics. Worst president and worst president wife of all time.

• Like 1

That also makes you a mysogina or whatever they call it when you speak of a woman's looks these days in a negative manner. I personally have no issue calling a women ugly if she is ugly and unfortunately certain colors of people are more ugly/beautiful than others. 

We live in a life of duality. You cannot say a woman is beautiful without insinuating some other women must be ugly. Otherwise the word beautiful would not exist in the first place. 

Just now, nospk said:

What woman would not want tha gig if they could only land it? 

Good work if you can get it.  Personally, if my looks got me everything in life, I'd use my world stage to prove that I'm more than just a pretty face and a hole. I'd want to show I'm caring and intelligent. But she seems content, so good for her. Sometimes knowing what you are and knowing your limits is a commendable thing.

• Like 1

She is the only one whose t!ts I've seen so I gotta give her that.  

37 minutes ago, nospk said:

What woman would not want that gig if they could only land it? 

I don't think Melania wanted to be First Lady at all. She seems like she's really irritated that she couldn't continue being a billionaire's trophy wife, shopping, looking sexy at fundraising events, traveling, decorating and chillaxing.

ETA,

I like Melania. I think she handles herself and the press well. She has had to hold her head high despite the rumors of her husband cheating and images of her naked circulating across the nation.

A couple people here talk as if they know Melania personally. It's obvious they like to judge a book by it's cover.

With michelle, it is easy to figure out that she is a douche bag because she wouldn't shut her yap at any point in time.

And it's interesting how neither one of the obamas are authorized to practice law. Hmmmm....

47 minutes ago, sderk said:

No. But if you get your 1st handle perma banned from the GC for dropping n bombs within weeks of joining, you probably are racist.

Wait, you actually think the media will report on all the good things the Trump family is doing? Get your focking head out of the sand.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MDC said:

No. But if you get your 1st handle perma banned from the GC for dropping n bombs within weeks of joining, you probably are racist.

It's like you are in a who-can-be-dumber contest with newbie. It's a neck and neck race between you two for the lead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sderk said:

It's like you are in a who-can-be-dumber contest with newbie. It's a neck and neck race between you two for the lead. 

And yet here I am still MDC 20 years on but you and Newbie are the ones with new handles. :dunno: