Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Actual white supremacist sighting

I stopped into my neighborhood Starbucks to get an overpriced latte because, yes, I am that ghey. 

On way in the door there was a white tatted up dude working on his laptop.  Didn't give him a second glance because white guys with a bunch of arm tats are pretty common out here. 

On way out the door I see that on the side of his neck was a blatant Nazi SS tattoo.  Didn't see it on way in because the way he was facing.  Gotta admit it almost made me stop in my tracks.

Apparently suburban Nazis still enjoy their lattes and free wifi.  Who knew? 

If you ever find yourself in a tricky situation with a WS, just flash them the secret sign. It's an OK symbol. Like this: 👌

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you ever find yourself in a tricky situation with a WS, just flash them the secret sign. It's an OK symbol. Like this: 👌

Does it matter which hand?  Don't want it to be misconstrued as the "meet me at the glory hole" hand signal. 

Just now, DonS said:

Does it matter which hand?  Don't want it to be misconstrued as the "meet me at the glory hole" hand signal. 

I think either will do. Just don't flash this one: 👌🏿

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:lol:

✡️ 

And under no circumstances this one. That's the biggie with those guys. Otherwise they're a pretty nice bunch. They've only killed like one person in the last bunch of years. Now Islamic supremacists on the other had have killed thousands. Be careful with them. Especially if they have on a backpack. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pumpernickel bagel?