Strike

Californians rejoice! You're getting more tax increases!!

Gee... I wonder why so many illegals are streaming into the state. :wall:

You'd be stupid not to risk the journey here for free focking healthcare for you and your kids. As much as I agree with punishing employers who hire illegals that is a moot point now. Free healthcare is a much bigger magnet for illegals than jobs could ever be. 

Fock! I just need a couple more years to get my ducks in a row so I can GTFO of this shithole. These asshoIes are doing their best to prolong my misery.  :mad:

How come liberals keep claiming illegals pay taxes? Wtf are they talking about? Sales tax? Is that it? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come liberals keep claiming illegals pay taxes? Wtf are they talking about? Sales tax? Is that it? 

Yes. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Yes. 

Oh, then under that logic, every time I go to Connecticut and pay sales tax I'm entitled to their social services? My kids can get the in state tuition rate for college? It's Fockin backwards. Thanks Newbie. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Current day liberals are clowns. Illegals buy a 40 of Old English 800 at the local liquor store. They deserve health care for free dammit!!!

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, then under that logic, every time I go to Connecticut and pay sales tax I'm entitled to their social services? My kids can get the in state tuition rate for college? It's Fockin backwards. Thanks Newbie. 

Yeah, I should add that a lot of those sales taxes are paid with the welfare checks and WIC cards they receive. So they don't really pay sales tax either. We pay their sales taxes along with everything else. 

Now, if they pay cash for something then they are actually paying the sales tax with the money that they were paid under the table. So that's something, I guess. 

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Current day liberals are clowns. Illegals buy a 40 of Old English malt liquor at the local liquor store. They deserve health care for free dammit!!!

They offer up the flimsiest, childlike reasoning for everything. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Yeah, I should add that a lot of those sales taxes are paid with the welfare checks and WIC cards they receive. So they don't really pay sales tax either. We pay their sales taxes along with everything else. 

Now, if they pay cash for something then they are actually paying the sales tax with the money that they were paid under the table. So that's something, I guess. 

If enough illegals invade California, will it tip over? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I fockin hope so. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

if it wasnt for the weed, id be in Montana

You and your filthy money grubbing weed business!!!! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remind me... Which political genius presented that nugget of wisdom? 

I think I've said this before, but I've been to California 4x. Twice in the Marines, twice as a civilian. All ends of the state, last time being 2005 (Giants/Chargers game). I loved it every time, the last time the most. I always held somewhat of a fantasy in the back of my head that I was going to live there someday, even if only for a little while. I thought California was the best this country had to offer. Climate wise, scenery and I thought the people were so laid back and nice. Now I would never consider it. Probably won't even visit again. Pretty amazing what they have done to the place. 

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Remind me... Which political genius presented that nugget of wisdom? 

Hank Johnson. R- Georgia. 

J/k. Of course that dope is a democrat straight out of the hood. 

They offer up the flimsiest, childlike reasoning for everything. 

Bingo 

We're not Guam, dammit :mad:

yet :(

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think I've said this before, but I've been to California 4x. Twice in the Marines, twice as a civilian. All ends of the state, last time being 2005 (Giants/Chargers game). I loved it every time, the last time the most. I always held somewhat of a fantasy in the back of my head that I was going to live there someday, even if only for a little while. I thought California was the best this country had to offer. Climate wise, scenery and I thought the people were so laid back and nice. Now I would never consider it. Probably won't even visit again. Pretty amazing what they have done to the place. 

If anybody needs any proof of voter fraud, look no further than California. The fix is in here without a doubt. Every new tax that comes up for a vote gets voted in. If it doesn't pass the first time, the verbiage gets changed and it miraculously passes the second time. 

We're registering illegals to vote through the Motor Voter program. When an illegal shows up at the DMV to get their legal CA driver's license, they are simultaneously registered to vote, illegally.

For Christ's sake, Gavin Newsome won the governorship in a landslide without even running a campaign. He knew he didn't have to so why bother? The job was his for the taking. 

This state is ripe for a hostile takeover. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

If anybody needs any proof of voter fraud, look no further than California. The fix is in here without a doubt. Every new tax that comes up for a vote gets voted in. If it doesn't pass the first time, the verbiage gets changed and it miraculously passes the second time. 

We're registering illegals to vote through the Motor Voter program. When an illegal shows up at the DMV to get their legal CA driver's license, they are simultaneously registered to vote, illegally.

For Christ's sake, Gavin Newsome won the governorship in a landslide without even running a campaign. He knew he didn't have to so why bother? The job was his for the taking. 

This state is ripe for a hostile takeover. 

NY is about to give illegals drivers licenses. The only things keeping me here are family and friends. My wife is too young to give hers up. But I bet if I asked her in the middle of winter if she wanted out I might get her to. But I won't do that. Stuck in this liberal  nightmare. It used to be great. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

NY is about to give illegals drivers licenses. The only things keeping me here are family and friends. My wife is too young to give hers up. But I bet if I asked her in the middle of winter if she wanted out I might get her to. But I won't do that. Stuck in this liberal  nightmare. It used to be great. 

Mark my words, with those DL's will come the ability to vote. 

Aren't there places in NY state that lean right that you could move to? I know there are places down the seaboard where you can relocate and still be within driving distance to see family. 

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Aren't there places in NY state that lean right that you could move to? I know there are places down the seaboard where you can relocate and still be within driving distance to see family. 

Central and Western NY.  Just like other states the smaller cities and rural areas get overruled by the large cities.  I know this is the way it works.  Just sucks to be on the "other side" of way populous areas lean.  I'm sure Dems in red states feel the same way. 

13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'm in the mid-lower half of the state. It's not too far gone yet,  but it doesn't matter. The democrats control everything now, and they are radicals. Its probably never going back, demographics don't support it. A lot of upstate NY never recovered from 2008-2009. People are moving out up there at a rapid pace. State college is basically free if you make under 125k as a family now. Im sure Medicaid expansion is on the way along with a bunch of other freebies for the filth that live here and the ones that keep pouring in.  At some point the good times stop and there's a bill due. And unlike our federal govt, states can't print money. Someone is going to pay. I'm that  someone. 

Absolute disgrace. How can the state of California be so beautiful, but be filled with so many focktards? The illegal fockers should be executed on the spot, but instead they will be provided healthcare? I hope we cut off all federal dollars to the state and see what happens when the rich hollywood types start moving out of the shiithole. 

On 6/13/2019 at 10:31 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm in the mid-lower half of the state. It's not too far gone yet,  but it doesn't matter. The democrats control everything now, and they are radicals. Its probably never going back, demographics don't support it. A lot of upstate NY never recovered from 2008-2009. People are moving out up there at a rapid pace. State college is basically free if you make under 125k as a family now. Im sure Medicaid expansion is on the way along with a bunch of other freebies for the filth that live here and the ones that keep pouring in. 

I'm in CNY. It's still nice here, but I'm sandwiched between two sanctuary cities (Ithaca and Syracuse). I'm afraid that the scourge will eventually make it to my town.

17 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I'm in Homer. It's still nice here, but I'm sandwiched between two sanctuary cities (Ithaca and Syracuse). I'm afraid that the scourge will eventually make it to my town.

That's my fear as well. I have Poughkeepsie to my north and Beacon to my west. Bad combo of libtards and welfare recipients. They just elected a former rapper to be their congressman. I have Maloney the fanook. 

25 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I'm in Homer. It's still nice here, but I'm sandwiched between two sanctuary cities (Ithaca and Syracuse). I'm afraid that the scourge will eventually make it to my town.

I'm originally from Binghamton. Moved to Seattle ~23 yrs ago. Didn't realize the sanctuary city madness has infected Upstate NY towns.  Bad enough you live near Cortland where NYJ have training camp.  Is that still the case?  

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm originally from Binghamton. Moved to Seattle ~23 yrs ago. Didn't realize the sanctuary city madness has infected Upstate NY towns.  Bad enough you live near Cortland where NYJ have training camp.  Is that still the case?  

Jets are in Jersey. My Nephew is going to SUNY Binghamton (Jew U) next fall. I did a lot of partying at SUNY Cortlandt in the 80's. Banged a girl named Angie one time. 

On 6/14/2019 at 8:29 AM, Gladiators said:

On the plus side, there will be extremely well maintained lawns/landscaping!

Theoretically so. Unfortunately, they also have a severe water crisis.

On 6/14/2019 at 8:35 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

When I was a kid, detonating a nuke on the San Andreas faultline was a horrifying Cold War nightmare. Now it makes for an intriguing defensive mechanism.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

When I was a kid, detonating a nuke on the San Andreas faultline was a horrifying Cold War nightmare. Now it makes for an intriguing defensive mechanism.

See you down in Arizona Bay. Learn to swim. Learn to swim. Learn to swim.

• Like 1

This zit is going to pop, its just a matter of when. Anybody in California who works for a living should look for the exits immediately.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Strike said:

From that link, this...

"Last year, former Gov. Jerry Brown’s administration wanted to raise the rate by another 4 cents per gallon. The Board of Equalization, which had authority over fuel taxes, rejected the request.

The denial saved drivers a little money but created a $617 million hole in Brown’s state budget.

The Board of Equalization no longer has influence over motor vehicle gas taxes. The California Department of Tax and Fee Administration gained that authority, and set the rate that is scheduled to take effect next month."

That is the way of the Democrat rule.  When things don't go the way you want, change the rules so that you can.

If they were serious about making American schools safe they would redirect some of the 100's of billions of dollars they've sent to keep Ukraine safe. 

31 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Couldn't happen.to a better state full of liberals. 

They aren't the ones buying the guns and ammo here.