Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Draft Commentary- Second Half of Draft**

1 hour ago, Fumbleweed said:

We’ll grab the very worstest kicker we can find. 

😠

I really wanted to add a fifth back (I'd like to see the mock expand by another couple rounds next year), but I'm going for the home run. Fast guy, put up 500 yards in 7 games as a rookie, with big armed Josh Allen at QB? Let's take a gamble.

Rob Gronkowski . . . seems a bit cheeky.

As someone living in Maine, and listening to the chatter, I'm dubious.  I think he's enjoying his freedom.  I give it a 1-in-20 chance at best.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Rob Gronkowski . . . seems a bit cheeky.

As someone living in Maine, and listening to the chatter, I'm dubious.  I think he's enjoying his freedom.  I give it a 1-in-20 chance at best.

Not sure what you mean by “cheeky”. But, if this pick is not acceptable or not appropriate for this draft, I will certainly make a different selection. By no means do I want to impinge the integrity of this draft...I simply am willing to take on this risk. But, again, if not appropriate, I will re-select.

Just now, robb said:

Not sure what you mean by “cheeky”. But, if this pick is not acceptable or not appropriate for this draft, I will certainly make a different selection. By no means do I want to impinge the integrity of this draft...I simply am willing to take on this risk. But, again, if not appropriate, I will re-select.

Nothing inappropriate about the pick.  It's a massive gamble, and it's your gamble.  I just don't see it happening.  I called it cheeky, cuz it looks like you're simply a Gronk fan who wants him to get a little bit more run.  Just my opinion.  :)

14 minutes ago, Dan said:

Nothing inappropriate about the pick.  It's a massive gamble, and it's your gamble.  I just don't see it happening.  I called it cheeky, cuz it looks like you're simply a Gronk fan who wants him to get a little bit more run.  Just my opinion.  :)

Nope, not a Gronk fan. In fact, just the opposite as I don’t care for NE in any manner nor do I trust their FF is usage. As the 190 pick, I thought it worth the risk. If he does play, I have a TE1 in the 16th round. And, I thought I’d throw this out as a draft strategy to the group.

That's a wrap!

ICEMAN