Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Happy Birthday

President Trump! Thanks for all your hard work. I've never seen a President with the stamina that this guy has. The guy before him was too busy sucking down Newports and it sapped his energy. Thankfully. 

Happy Birthday Mr. President. 

I wonder if Melania has to give him a Bday BJ. 

You read about those people that only need 3 hours of sleep a night.  Unreal.  For some reason I will always remember that Martina Navratilova is one.

Happy Birthday to a guy that works harder and plays harder than anyone I know. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Happy 73rd.  And 74th next year.  75th will be in prison.  :cheers:

You’re getting him confused with Hillary 

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Happy 73rd.  And 74th next year.  75th will be in prison.  :cheers:

I have a $1,000 budget for a perp-walk party just waiting on him. Some guest have already been invited. I'm not kidding.   :cheers:

Just now, BiPolarBear said:

I have a $1,000 budget for a perp-walk party just waiting on him. Some guest have already been invited. I'm not kidding.   :cheers:

MOST WATCHED MOMENT IN TELEVISON HISTORY.  I would definitely take off work and have people over. :cheers:

I remember how defeated Suddam Hussein looked as he was being led to the gallows. I was thinking how the human side should feel bad for him, but I somehow didn't.  I'm sure I'd feel the same as Trump was being led to the police car.

Was never going to win the Republican nomination.  Was never going to win the Presidential election.  Was never going to make it through his first year as President.  He's a great American and deserves a great Birthday.

Just now, The Observer said:

MOST WATCHED MOMENT IN TELEVISON HISTORY.  I would definitely take off work and have people over. :cheers:

I remember how defeated Suddam Hussein looked as he was being led to the gallows. I was thinking how the human side should feel bad for him, but I somehow didn't.  I'm sure I'd feel the same as Trump was being led to the police car.

Will you  have enough room in your apartment for all your friends? Oh wait. Of course you will. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Will you  have enough room in your apartment for all your friends? Oh wait. Of course you will. 

If it's in the summer, I can have it out at the pool on the big screen.  I'll figure it out. 😎

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

If it's in the summer, I can have it out at the pool on the big screen.  I'll figure it out. 😎

No one believes that. But cool! 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one believes that. But cool! 

LOL  You really need to work on hiding your jealousy. There's never any mystery about the things that upset you.  You really need to learn to play it cool. There's an old saying, "Never let 'em see you sweat". You should try that.  When I tell a wild sex story and you flip out, it's not a good look. It shows everyone that you know your sex life is terrible.  Or when I talk about my beautiful girlfriend.  Or my job and then you pretend I work in a warehouse. And now the pool. Sometimes, it's better to just act unimpressed.  If I say I drive a Jaguar, just pretend it's no big deal. If you say, 'No way you drive a Jaguar', you're showing me you're impressed. And that it bothers you.  This is man code 101.  You should have been taught this in your 20's.

Remember, never let 'em see you sweat. Live your life and don't show people that their lives upset you.  👍

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, The Observer said:

nothing will ever top the OJ verdict

as far as day time, week day television

we may have 100 million illegals in the USA< but few have a TV

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

LOL  You really need to work on hiding your jealousy. There's never any mystery about the things that upset you.  You really need to learn to play it cool. There's an old saying, "Never let 'em see you sweat". You should try that.  When I tell a wild sex story and you flip out, it's not a good look. It shows everyone that you know your sex life is terrible.  Or when I talk about my beautiful girlfriend.  Or my job and then you pretend I work in a warehouse. And now the pool. Sometimes, it's better to just act unimpressed.  If I say I drive a Jaguar, just pretend it's no big deal. If you say, 'No way you drive a Jaguar', you're showing me you're impressed. And that it bothers you.  This is man code 101.  You should have been taught this in your 20's.

Remember, never let 'em see you sweat. Live your life and don't show people that their lives upset you.  👍

A rather long winded response to a seemingly innocuous quip. Doth protest too much! Lol. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A rather long winded response to a seemingly innocuous quip. Doth protest too much! Lol. 

As you could see by all the examples, it was a response to a long history of jealousy.  Just trying to help you look less pathetic. It's ok to take advice and improve yourself.  Make that change.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

As you could see by all the examples, it was a response to a long history of jealousy.  Just trying to help you look less pathetic. It's ok to take advice and improve yourself.  Make that change.

Sung to the tune of "Luka" by S. Vega

My name is Newbie

I live on then second floor

My uncle got me a job

Sweeping up the warehouse floor

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sung to the tune of "Luka" by S. Vega

My name is Newbie

I live on then second floor

My uncle got me a job

Sweeping up the warehouse floor

My girlfriend's (and now my) dog's name is Peeka.  Before we bought the house, she had a second floor apartment.  She would sing "My name is Peeka, I live on the second floor"

True story.  :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My girlfriend's (and now my) dog's name is Peeka.  Before we bought the house, she had a second floor apartment.  She would sing "My name is Peeka, I live on the second floor"

True story.  :thumbsup:

you named your dog after your girlfriend? 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

So sometimes I like to spend days at a time on my yacht. My servants spoil me. It's almost to the point of embarrassing but I deal with it. Fresh salmon and grouper are annoyingly jumping onto the deck, but my chef gathers them up quickly and prepares a quick meal for me and my wife. When I come home, the at-home staff has beer and wine out in anticipation of our arrival. I taste the 2015 Silver Oak cab and it will suffice. Out in my backyard beyond the infinity pool, and the tennis court and the outdoor theater, I have a softball field. The maintenance crew has it perfectly manicured. Today, there are about 20-30 of my friends warming up for our weekly softball games waiting for me. Encarnacion, Trout, Verlander and Odorizzi are all ready and waiting. They kid around with me, joking how they are going to kick my ass today. Haahaaa. We all laugh. I give Trout a few tips and we all get the beer flowing and start the softball festivities. 

Man, I gotta admit, I really wanted to shoot a line drive right through Greinke's chest, as he was kidding me pregame, but I have more class than that. So I decided to just pull a double down the line to make Bryant run a little bit. Haahaa. You should have seen his face. Priceless.

Anyway, after the games my home chefs grilled us up some beautiful ribeyes. Exquisite. Don't worry about me, I'll figure it out while we all go to my theater and enjoy watching CNN. 😎

• Haha 2

Oh, and happy birthday to Trump. Awesome president in this day and age. :thumbsup:

I love that Twitter is trending John McCain today. 🤣

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

He's even trolling Trump on his birthday.  😂

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Explain what that is to those of us with jobs.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Explain what that is to those of us with jobs.  :dunno:

It’s pretty self explanatory unless you’ve been living under a rock.

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

The guy who hangs on every tweet our deranged president makes doesn't understand how twitter works

37 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I hear about twitter banning those who don't toe the lib party line, and that is all I know about twitter.  I am not a big celeb follower.  :dunno: 

I bet Don and all his friends are all playing pin the tail on the donkey in the rose garden. WH staff probably got him a Hillary piñata and cupcakes.

Smh. Some of y’all I swear don’t have anything better to do and are also extremely unhappy with your lives. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Smh. Some of y’all I swear don’t have anything better to do and are also extremely unhappy with your lives. 

You're just realizing this after 19,992 posts?  Smh

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

You're just realizing this after 19,992 posts?  Smh

It’s one of those things that no matter how many times you see it it still amazes you 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

I bet Don and all his friends are all playing pin the tail on the donkey in the rose garden. WH staff probably got him a Hillary piñata and cupcakes.

It would be more justice serving if they used the actual hillary as the pinata.

Just now, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Maybe his dog is now his girlfriend. That would explain all the a$$ licking. 

🤣