Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Kevin Bacon sideswipes police car while searching for "Saved By the Bell" episode on his phone

This is one area where for the safety of others, where there needs to be a solution in place to protect people from their own idiocy. As people with smart phones are getting more and more psychologically dependent on using their phone every every freaking minute of the day. Including driving.

I have been noticing lately that when in traffic, and sitting at a red light, when the light turns green, there are equal number of examples of people who don't notice it turning green and continue to sit there, as those that do notice it and start going forward. 

How long do any of you wait to blow the horn after a light turns green and the car in front of you doesn't move? I give it about a 4-1000 count.

• Like 2

Sorta changing the subject, my 20 year old nephew has asbergers and other mental issues. He's been hospitalized a few times after having episodes. Didn't stop him from getting a drivers license. I ❤️ NY

On 6/15/2019 at 9:40 AM, sderk said:

This is one area where for the safety of others, where there needs to be a solution in place to protect people from their own idiocy. As people with smart phones are getting more and more psychologically dependent on using their phone every every freaking minute of the day. Including driving.

I have been noticing lately that when in traffic, and sitting at a red light, when the light turns green, there are equal number of examples of people who don't notice it turning green and continue to sit there, as those that do notice it and start going forward. 

How long do any of you wait to blow the horn after a light turns green and the car in front of you doesn't move? I give it about a 4-1000 count.

It's true, and I agree that it is getting worse, but back in my day people reached into their cassette stack at red lights to grab a new tape.

Oh, and I do a 2-Mississippi count, and then give a light tap.  My wife thinks I'm road raging and looks at me like I have 3 eyes.  I simply tell her that clearly the driver is distracted.  Most people are like "oops sorry" and I haven't gottent shot yet.  :cheers:

27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's true, and I agree that it is getting worse, but back in my day people reached into their cassette stack at red lights to grab a new tape.

Oh, and I do a 2-Mississippi count, and then give a light tap.  My wife thinks I'm road raging and looks at me like I have 3 eyes.  I simply tell her that clearly the driver is distracted.  Most people are like "oops sorry" and I haven't gottent shot yet.  :cheers:

That's funny about the cassettes. So true. Either that or they dropped their cigarette on the floor and had to fish it out.

I would not be upset if somehow cell phones were disabled while the car was running. If you want to look at your phone, pull over.

• Like 1

What if Dustin Diamond got into an accident trying to find Tremors on his phone? 🤔

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Classic episode, screeches spaghetti sauce. 

The commercial plug was legendary

"The sauce you can have, but the secret is mine"

On 6/15/2019 at 12:40 PM, sderk said:

It is a federal law now that as soon as you get stopped at a red light, you immediately get on your phone...  If you don't, you can go to the jail...

Some gd day, I am going to kill this guy:

1. Red light

2. You just know he's going to miss green.

3. Green. Count to three. Nothing.

4. 'Honk'

5. Dudes head pops up from apparently trying to fellate himself.  Tromps on gas.

6. FLIPS ME OFF!

OH, I will kill you MFer. 

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

1. Red light

4. 'Honk'

5. Dudes head pops up from apparently trying to fellate himself.  Tromps on gas.

6. FLIPS ME OFF!

7. Blames your generation for not inventing self-driving cars fast enough.  

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2019 at 1:44 PM, fandandy said:

You just know he was fixin' to rub one off looking at Jessie Spano.

I ranked her 3rd.  Lisa was tops, then Kelly, then Jessie... definitely.

20 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Classic episode, screeches spaghetti sauce. 

Jesse "hooked" on caffeine pills   🤣

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

1. Red light

4. 'Honk'

6. FLIPS ME OFF!

Maybe he is playing "Honk for Cash"?

57 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I ranked her 3rd.  Lisa was tops, then Kelly, then Jessie... definitely.

Lisa tops over Kelly?

Were you Screechs' stunt double in the struck by lightning episode?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bostonlager said:

What if Dustin Diamond got into an accident trying to find Tremors on his phone? 🤔

That's the only thing on Michael J Fox's phone

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

That's the only thing on Michael J Fox's phone

I went to MJF's new ice cream shop. I had to give him a bad yelp review when I found out all they sold was shakes. :thumbsdown:

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Lisa tops over Kelly?

Were you Screechs' stunt double in the struck by lightning episode?

Nah, she had the total package.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Nah, she had the total package.

Kelly Kapowski was hand made by god. 

Lisa looks like a columbian tranny these days. 

https://www.nickiswift.com/8396/whatever-happened-lark-voorhies/

• Like 1