Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Gun Owners: favorite gun ever fired

What’s your favorite gun you’ve ever fired? You don’t have to necessarily own it either 

Favorite from bada$$ factor

Long gun- M16A1

Pistol- S&W .460 magnum revolver

Favorite from comfort and proficiency

My Glock 17 service weapon

M-60 Machine Gun with tracer rounds.  

This motherfocker right here.  Made the whole track shake when I'd press down those levers.  The Browning M2 .50 Caliber.... instantly sprung!  Get you some!!!

Just listen to that throaty b!tch open up!

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

M-60 Machine Gun with tracer rounds.  

Used to love firing those tracer rounds at night. Always a sight to see 

I have an SW99 9mm that I absolutely love. Point and shoot within 15 yds.

I used to have an AR that I built from scratch. It was fun as fock to shoot. Dime sized groups at 100 yds. Lost it in a boating accident on Lake Tahoe. :(

probably for the best. I didn't have a scope for it and I need glasses now anyway so.... 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You see the trailer for the new one coming out? 

No. I haven’t played games in a few years. Might get back into it. 

4 minutes ago, frank said:

No. I haven’t played games in a few years. Might get back into it. 

Haven’t played in forever either. But when that comes out I’ll pick it up and play it. 

23 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Used to love firing those tracer rounds at night. Always a sight to see 

It really is. So much fun. Like shooting a laser beam. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I forgot how we did it. It was like after so many regular rounds they would have a tracer round loaded. But got to fire a full clip of them of a couple of times and that’s always badass to see and do. 

HK 9mm submachine gun at the Philadelphia Swat team range. It was probably an MP5. Did some single shots, and then the range master told me to shoot a burst into the middle of the silhouette, and then empty the clip full auto. The little gun turned the target into confetti. Big fun for me. 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

I forgot how we did it. It was like after so many regular rounds they would have a tracer round loaded. But got to fire a full clip of them of a couple of times and that’s always badass to see and do. 

If I'm not mistaken (and I could very well be)  it's usually one every 10 rounds. And it's a belt not a clip. But I could be wrong. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Would love to do a mad minute. :wub:

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

If I'm not mistaken (and I could very well be)  it's usually one every 10 rounds. And it's a belt not a clip. But I could be wrong. :dunno:

Yea I think that was it. Fired it almost 10 years ago. Man didn’t realize it’s been that long ago. Fun times. Also got to fire at a bunch of officers with those plastic tips filled with paint. They were loaded in actual fmjs but had the plastic tip. It was a training exercise for officers to go through the woods and be “attacked”. I operated the M249 SAW so I lit their asses up. Fun times man 

M16 full auto. Fired at movie cut outs with dynamite attached to the back. It was focking awsome. Somebody towed out a canon , packed it full of glow sticks and shot it off. Hilarious green glow cloud 

17 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

M16 full auto. Fired at movie cut outs with dynamite attached to the back. It was focking awsome. Somebody towed out a canon , packed it full of glow sticks and shot it off. Hilarious green glow cloud 

Had a buddy back in Texas had a mini cannon that we used to fire in his backyard (he lived out in the country). Used to drink a little and then fire it into the woods. Fun as sh1t man 

47 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Had a buddy back in Texas had a mini cannon that we used to fire in his backyard (he lived out in the country). Used to drink a little and then fire it into the woods. Fun as sh1t man 

Yee Yee mother focker