Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Cigs

The 360 billion cigarettes smoked in the United States in 2007 translates to a total of 135,000,000 pounds of discarded butts in one year in the United States alone. The filters from 5.6 trillion cigarettes (approximate world production) would weigh more than 2.1 billion pounds (see t

Cool. Now do Chiner.

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Cool. Now do Chiner.

The Chinese are more cigarette than human at this point. There’s no such thing as an Asian who doesn’t smoke.

Never got into smoking. Grandma died of it. That being said, I have found a life for pairing cigars with different whiskey/bourbons. 

I’ll have a black n mild cigar on the course every now and again but that’s about it. Smoking is disgusting and expensive. Surprised there’s still millions of people who do it.

Worst thing I ever did to my body.

If I could go back in time to my teenage self, that conversation would be top of the list.

I tried one at a high school party when I was younger. It tasted like shiit, and I can't fathom how anyone could enjoy the taste enough to become addicted.

I made my 2nd wife, Tina eat the butts after she was done smoking. Eventually she quit smoking all together. #controlyourbitch

18 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I made my 2nd wife, Tina eat the butts after she was done smoking. Eventually she quit smoking all together. #controlyourbitch

Newbie thinks eating the butts is the best part. :Wub:

• Haha 1

My whole family smoked growing up. Amazingly no one died or lung cancer. I quit almost 3 years ago and haven’t had a cigarette since. Maybe once a year after a big meal I see someone smoking and think I’d love to have just one ciggy. But it passed fast and I know I will never smoke again.