Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Anyone watching Boxing?

Tyson Fury udate....Help a brother out at work that can't get results

Neither fighter looks the part.  They look like paper compared to Klitchko, Tyson, etc. 

My .02

Round 1:  Lots of jabs by Fury.  Fury uses custom 30" stool vs standard 18" stool.  That was the between rounds report.  10-9 Fury.

Round 2: Fury drills him with hard jabs. Schwarz covers up, two jabs from Fury go right through his gloves and directly to Schwarz nose. Drops him. 
Schwarz gets up with 20 seconds left. Fury drills him again over and over with jabs.  Schwarz covers, doesn't defend. TKO.  10 seconds left in round.

Crazy head movement from Fury. 6'9". Built like a sausage, but can obviously box.  He must get a lot of torque from that long frame.  Obviously has decent power also.

I don't put him in same category as what Klitchkos in their prime were though.

5 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

My .02

Round 1:  Lots of jabs by Fury.  Fury uses custom 30" stool vs standard 18" stool.  That was the between rounds report.  10-9 Fury.

Round 2: Fury drills him with hard jabs. Schwarz covers up, two jabs from Fury go right through his gloves and directly to Schwarz nose. Drops him. 
Schwarz gets up with 20 seconds left. Fury drills him again over and over with jabs.  Schwarz covers, doesn't defend. TKO.  10 seconds left in round.

Crazy head movement from Fury. 6'9". Built like a sausage, but can obviously box.  He must get a lot of torque from that long frame.  Obviously has decent power also.

I don't put him in same category as what Klitchkos in their prime were though.

Thanks Tubby