Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Another win for the good guys

This is outstanding. 👍

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s too bad. 

I don't do business with muslims, but let's pretend I go into a muslim custom t-shirt shop and request a shirt that says Allah can suck my balls. Are you going to have my back when the goat focker refuses to make it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I don't do business with muslims, but let's pretend I go into a muslim custom t-shirt shop and request a shirt that says Allah can suck my balls. Are you going to have my back when the goat focker refuses to make it?

Not sure if the mooslims would be upset, I think they embrace the goat focking thing 

That doesn't really sound like a win or a loss... More like a punt for now.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Now does anyone still wonder why the gay women's soccer player isn't singing along to the national anthem?

Nope. She’s a terrible American. No question about it.

12 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If they have no policy against offensive t shirts and make similar shirts saying similar stuff about the Virgin Mary or whatever? Sure.

Just now, Gladiators said:

LOL  There are ass hole bakers that won't give her the same rights that you and I have, but she's the bad American. 😆

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

She's a troll, just like certain people here. She is a running, kicking advertisement for this country, and she has made good money doing it.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

LOL  There are ass hole bakers that won't give her the same rights that you and I have, but she's the bad American. 😆

So you seriously believe no business owner has the right to refuse service?

So the bakers can't refuse to back a cake for some tattooed up freak? Someone from Boston? Someone with purple hair? 

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why ? 

Because I don’t think he he baker’s religious convictions justify denying service to potential customers on the basis of their sexual orientation. And if they feel that strongly about it there’s always the option of just saying they’re booked or can’t handle the business. Instead of being a “Look at meeeeeee!” attention ho.

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

So you seriously believe no business owner has the right to refuse service?

So the bakers can't refuse to back a cake for some tattooed up freak? Someone from Boston? Someone with purple hair? 

I'd rather the baker make a cake for anyone. But at least a tattoo or purple hair was a choice they consciously made. I sure as hell don't think you should be able to refuse service because of race or being gay.

As long as there are bigots and racists, there will be people protesting bigots and racists. This isn't rocket science.

Just now, MDC said:

Because I don’t think he he baker’s religious convictions justify denying service to potential customers on the basis of their sexual orientation. And if they feel that strongly about it there’s always the option of just saying they’re booked or can’t handle the business. Instead of being a “Look at meeeeeee!” attention ho.

I agree.  If you refuse service discreetly a business owner should be allowed to refuse service.    

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Now does anyone still wonder why the gay women's soccer player isn't singing along to the national anthem?

They didn't get their way, and when little babies dont get their way, well, its pout time....

Just now, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

They didn't get their way, and when little babies dont get their way, well, its pout time....

Little babies? Only little babies I see are pansy asses who get beside themselves because a soccer player decides not to sing along to a song. Talk about pouting. 😂

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Couldnt the lesbos have simply gone to another bakery ? Or do they have special rights to be attention hos?

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Couldnt the lesbos have simply gone to another bakery ? Or do they have special rights to be attention hos?

Why should they have to do that? :unsure: 

Let's be clear here. The dykes were not refused service. They could have bought any cake in the shop. The bakers refused to make a custom cake for a homo wedding. 

7 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Let's be clear here. The dykes were not refused service. They could have bought any cake in the shop. The bakers refused to make a custom cake for a homo wedding. 

The entire scope of this comes down to icing. 

If I was a graphic artist/print shop guy, should I be able to refuse to make a "This van brakes for small boys" bumper sticker for some pedo?

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

If I was a graphic artist/print shop guy, should I be able to refuse to make a "This van brakes for small boys" bumper sticker for some pedo?

You must honor any request made by homos, pedos, minorities, or women. 

Any request made by a straight, white male is up to your discretion, but progressives would rather you refuse them service. 

• Haha 1

I wonder if they bake cakes for a dude who wants to have a nice little reception for when he marries his dead mother.  It will be tastefully officiated by a priestess from the local witches' coven. 

I am obviously making an over-the-top example, but one can't discriminate because of somebody's religious beliefs, right?  The necrophiliac muthafocka was probably born that way and simply loves who he loves.

22 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Aren't 99% of wedding cakes custom?

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hey!   You said you'd make it for me for $20!  Don't go changing your mind now!!!  I'm giving you a bad Yelp review, mister! 

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I would say yes. I would also say he should be able to refuse someone advocating heroin sales. Or bestiality.   But last I heard, homosexuality isn't illegal.

Just now, The Observer said:

Aren't 99% of wedding cakes custom?

They could have bought the display model. 

They could have went down the road or across town and got themselves some homo-pies. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I would say yes. I would also say he should be able to refuse someone advocating heroin sales. Or bestiality.   But last I heard, homosexuality isn't illegal.

Its only a crime if acted on. One can preach from the rooftops about being a pedo and theres no crime against it. 

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why should they have to do that? :unsure: 

Because that's what any normal non attention starved adult would/should do ?

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Its only a crime if acted on. One can preach from the rooftops about being a pedo and theres no crime against it. 

Huh?  Being a pedo isn't a crime?

Just now, The Observer said:

Huh?  Being a pedo isn't a crime?

Pedophilia is a diagnosis.  Nothing illegal about a mental disorder last time I   checked.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Because that's what any normal non attention starved adult would/should do ?

Hahaha.  Yes, because people should have to go from shop to shop hoping that the owner decides he'll sell to you that day. That wouldn't bother you at all. Anyone complaining is simply an attention hore.  Got it.

• Like 1