Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Another win for the good guys

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Your head is in the sand on this one.

I love how the 'all politicians are cheaters/pigs' excuse became a right wing talking point when Trump was elected. Bill Clinton was the antichrist because of his sexual exploits. I wasn't hearing a lot of 'everyone does' out of the mouths of conservatives back then. 🤣

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Always my favorite line that people use against me when I'm winning an argument.  "You've lied before". I simply say name one.  They always disappear. Not only don't I lie, there's never been a more open poster on the board. Pictures of my family. My house. Myself. Every girlfriend. I told when I lost my job in 2008. I told every job interview after that.  I'm an open book.  The exact opposite of a liar.

You lied about why you were banned from this place.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

More lies.

By the way, what argument are you winning?

Get with the program

All of them

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Always my favorite line that people use against me when I'm winning an argument.  "You've lied before". I simply say name one.  They always disappear. Not only don't I lie, there's never been a more open poster on the board. Pictures of my family. My house. Myself. Every girlfriend. I told when I lost my job in 2008. I told every job interview after that.  I'm an open book.  The exact opposite of a liar.

I named one above.  Also that squib the other day about the meeting at work where you were congratulated for making a large sale was over the top.  Don't let me interfere with voices inside your head, though.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

I named one above.  Also that squib the other day about the meeting at work where you were congratulated for making a large sale was over the top.  Don't let me interfere with voices inside your head, though.

Just because I say something that you wished wasn't true, doesn't make it a lie. You're starting to sound like Hardcore troubadour now. That's not someone you want to be like.

• Like 1

I remember that one time you said that Trump becoming President hasn't affected your life one iota.  The lie detector shows............that was also a lie.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

You did. You are blinded by an ego that is out of control.

Umm, ok.  I'll play along. Why did I get banned, and what do I tell people the reason was?

11 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

At the end of the day, the real reason is the same.  So you're okay with it as long as they lie about it?  I think people should tell the truth and let the customers/potential customers make their decision on where to spend their money.

I’m not okay with it. But if you absolutely have to deny service to someone based on your religious beliefs just tell the customer you’re booked. There’s no reason at all to tell them you don’t approve of their lifestyle, except to be a focking doosh.

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Name one

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:14 PM, The Observer said:

"Only people saying that are apologists for the fact that Melania is basically just a pretty face. Not even attempting to do anything."

Please stop, to say she's not attempting anything is simply a lie

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/05/politics/melania-trump-be-best-one-year-later/index.html

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Umm, ok.  I'll play along. Why did I get banned, and what do I tell people the reason was?

When you get called out for your despicable comments you made about Trump and being assassinated you deny it. That is why you were banned.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m not okay with it. But if you absolutely have to deny service to someone based on your religious beliefs just tell the customer you’re booked. There’s no reason at all to tell them you don’t approve of their lifestyle, except to be a focking doosh.

That's all fine and dandy, until the next customer comes up and asks for a cake and he accepts the order.  What if they find out about that?  What if they ask the baker to give them a call as soon as he's accepting more orders...and he never calls?  I think it's a fockign doosh move to lie about it.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

When you get called out for your despicable comments you made about Trump and being assassinated you deny it. That is why you were banned.

I've admitted that dozens of times.  When people say that I threatened to kill him, I'll correct them, because that's not what I said. But I always admit that it was because of a not-so-well-thought-out assassination joke.

Just now, The Observer said:

I've admitted that dozens of times.  When people say that I threatened to kill him, I'll correct them, because that's not what I said. But I always admit that it was because of a not-so-well-thought-out assassination joke.

No matter how you feel about a President that is something you don't joke about. It was a meathead comment.

4 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:14 PM, The Observer said:

"Only people saying that are apologists for the fact that Melania is basically just a pretty face. Not even attempting to do anything."

Please stop, to say she's not attempting anything is simply a lie

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/05/politics/melania-trump-be-best-one-year-later/index.html

I started that thread (not sure if it was in the O.P, but early on) off by saying that she attempted some sort of anti-bullying thing but quickly realized how stupid she sounded considering her husband is the biggest cyber bully in the country.

Back to the drawing board. Sorry  :(

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

No matter how you feel about a President that is something you don't joke about. It was a meathead comment.

I've never even argued the banning or complained about how it was handled.  

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This should be it's own thread. There is potential for hilarity here. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Just because I say something that you wished wasn't true, doesn't make it a lie. You're starting to sound like Hardcore troubadour now. That's not someone you want to be like.

Nobody wishes anything about you, Newbie.  If you continue to clown yourself with contradictory and/or far-fetched statements, then you'll continue to be called out on it.

I've never even argued the banning or complained about how it was handled.  

As well you should. The comments you made says a lot about the person you are.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I started that thread (not sure if it was in the O.P, but early on) off by saying that she attempted some sort of anti-bullying thing but quickly realized how stupid she sounded considering her husband is the biggest cyber bully in the country.

Back to the drawing board. Sorry  :(

If only that's all she did, balls in your court

Just now, Casual Observer said:

Nobody wishes anything about you, Newbie.  If you continue to clown yourself with contradictory and/or far-fetched statements, then you'll continue to be called out on it.

Saying I was paid a compliment in a company meeting is far fetched in your world?   Hmm, says a lot about your work situation.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Saying I was paid a compliment in a company meeting is far fetched in your world?   Hmm, says a lot about your work situation.

Was it a compliment about the pemus shaped ear wax cake you made? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

As well you should. The comments you made says a lot about the person you are.

🤣   I love watching you flounder.     You lied about why you were banned.     Nope. I admitted it was about the assassination comment.

Well, you deserved it.    I know. I agree. I never complained about it.

(growing more frustrated) Well, I know I'm bombing desperately.  But you're a poo poo head.

😂

🤣   I love watching you flounder.     You lied about why you were banned.     Nope. I admitted it was about the assassination comment.

Well, you deserved it.    I know. I agree. I never complained about it.

(growing more frustrated) Well, I know I'm bombing desperately.  But you're a poo poo head.

😂

Flounder? I am grateful every day I see you post that I am not like you.

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

An imaginary compliment no one gave you in a non-existent job that you don't have says something about my work situation?  I work for myself, you idiot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Nice dancing.  Gay people and straight people have one thing in common. They have sex in private. Your children are not exposed to either. Lame excuse.

You're right. MY children are not exposed to that degeneracy because I steer way clear of that garbage.

Other people take their kids to pride parades and twerk or whatever the fock they are doing.

More...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4314780/NYPD-officer-went-viral-twerking-Pride-dies.html

More Pride

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3655/3673535659_1d42b0985b_b.jpg

So brave

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/gay-men-on-a-float-in-gay-and-lesbian-pride-parade-hollywood-ca-picture-id144074333?s=612x612

So wonderful

https://ripostelaique.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/GayPrideB.jpg

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

An imaginary compliment no one gave you in a non-existent job that you don't have says something about my work situation?  I work for myself, you idiot.

lol  You were just wrong three times in one sentence. And then called someone else an idiot. You might want to reevaluate. :doh:

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

You're right. MY children are not exposed to that degeneracy because I steer way clear of that garbage.

Other people take their kids to pride parades and twerk or whatever the fock they are doing.

More...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4314780/NYPD-officer-went-viral-twerking-Pride-dies.html

More Pride

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3655/3673535659_1d42b0985b_b.jpg

So brave

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/gay-men-on-a-float-in-gay-and-lesbian-pride-parade-hollywood-ca-picture-id144074333?s=612x612

So wonderful

https://ripostelaique.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/GayPrideB.jpg

Do you need me to post the video of the Nazi doosh who drove into the crowd in Charlottsville and killed someone?    But God forbid your kids sees twerking. 

Remember when what they did in the bedroom was non of our business? No it's not only do they want special protections under law. They want to shove their degeneracy down everyone's throats. And if you don't like it. You're a bigot homophobe. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

This was potentially a good thread.

Then newbie showed up.  Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

Do you need me to post the video of the Nazi doosh who drove into the crowd in Charlottsville and killed someone?    But God forbid your kids sees twerking. 

Subject change proves I was right. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

If you're too soft and insecure to handle someone with an opposing viewpoint, then you should probably fo on a Fox News forum.  Sorry, I believe in equal rights for everyone. If that ruins threads, so be it.  

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Subject change proves I was right. 

I didn't change the subject. Keep your kids away from the parades. And protest marches. Parenting 101

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

True but the same 10-12 people bickering with him in every thread are at least partly responsible.

If you're too soft and insecure to handle someone with an opposing viewpoint, then you should probably fo on a Fox News forum.  Sorry, I believe in equal rights for everyone. If that ruins threads, so be it.  

You dont believe in the rights of the baker. 

Hack

1 minute ago, MDC said:

True but the same 10-12 people bickering with him in every thread are at least partly responsible.

Yep.  They're idiots.  I have him and all his aliases on ignore.  No reason to argue with the village idiot.

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You dont believe in the rights of the baker. 

Hack

because he's a bigot. the freaks in d;ldo suits are now in charge and will tell you what's right and decent.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Doesn't it feel like MDC doesn't like Newbie too much? Often it seems there is a subtle dig at him or a tone of disdain.