Sign in to follow this  
The Observer

Phoenix police dept brutality caught on video

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/growing-outrage-over-confrontation-caught-on-camera-between-family-and-phoenix-police-62121541734

If you haven't seen this, just try watching it without feeling nauseous. All because the four year old little girl stole a $1 doll from the dollar store.   "I'll put a cap in your f****** head!!" ☹️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/growing-outrage-over-confrontation-caught-on-camera-between-family-and-phoenix-police-62121541734

If you haven't seen this, just try watching it without feeling nauseous. All because the four year old little girl stole a $1 doll from the dollar store.   "I'll put a cap in your f****** head!!" ☹️

That’s your take?  Nothing else?

4 year old steals toy.  Cops draw gun.  End story.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

That’s your take?  Nothing else?

4 year old steals toy.  Cops draw gun.  End story.

My take is that the cops acted like they were busting a huge drug ring or a lifelong dangerous felon. Not a four-year-old doll shoplifter. I  hope Skids checks in today. Would like to I know how this is all playing out locally.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My take is that the cops acted like they were busting a huge drug ring or a lifelong dangerous felon. Not a four-year-old doll shoplifter. I  hope Skids checks in today. Would like to I know how this is all playing out locally.

You forgot this part too.

Mr. Ames had admitted he had stolen a package of underwear that he had thrown out of the car window and had said that he was also driving with a suspended license.

Just now, Alias Detective said:

You forgot this part too.

Ohhhh.  So it was $2 worth of goods instead of $1. Never mind. All those cops yelling and pointing the gun at the mother with the four-year-old in her arms was justified.  

Please tell me you're joking right now.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ohhhh.  So it was $2 worth of goods instead of $1. Never mind. All those cops yelling and pointing the gun at the mother with the four-year-old in her arms was justified.  

Did they resist ? :dunno:

what kind of parent allows their 4 year old to shoplift? 

unfortunately the previous administration basically made cops a target and they now have to approach every situation with extreme caution. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Did they resist ? :dunno:

what kind of parent allows their 4 year old to shoplift? 

There's a video.  Watch it. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The parents didn’t stop or get out of the car when ordered ether.  

But hey, run with the narrative the cops showed up pointing guns because a 4 year old stole the teddy bear.  

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I see suspects not following orders. 

Of what?  The sirens blaring without the peps pulling over?  Without exiting the vehicle when demanded?

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Of what?  The sirens blaring without the peps pulling over?  Without exiting the vehicle when demanded?

Hmm. Surprised this is a national story then.  Maybe this is how they are training officers to handle 4 year old little girls who have stolen a doll from the dollar store.  For all they know, she may have had a squirt gun too.

Remember that one time you said you would need to see the video leading up to the main video before passing judgment?That’s where I’m at with this one.

Hmm. Surprised this is a national story then.  Maybe this is how they are training officers to handle 4 year old little girls who have stolen a doll from the dollar store.  For all they know, she may have had a squirt gun too.

Black Presidential candidates weighing in, that’s why it’s national news dipshit.

Don’t forget the father being a kleptomaniac too.  See, that’s not as fluffy as th 4 year old and teddy bear story you keep throwing out tho.

Hopefully the family learned a valuable lesson. 

For some reason I doubt it.

I think I'd be absolutely livid if I was a police officer watching this.  Cops that don't have the mentality to handle situations and try to escalate it to this level the reason other cops end up getting shot.  The rise of phone video cameras should be weeding out these ill equipped cops.  This is absolutely embarrassing to Phoenix Police department. I would be shocked if disciplinary action isn't taken.

Steal, don’t listen to authority and get millions of dollars.  

It’s like the race lottery and many blacks are playing. They have their cellies ready to shoot video when ever possible.

Just now, The Observer said:

I think I'd be absolutely livid if I was a police officer watching this.  Cops that don't have the mentality to handle situations and try to escalate it to this level the reason other cops end up getting shot.  The rise of phone video cameras should be weeding out these ill equipped cops.  This is absolutely embarrassing to Phoenix Police department. I would be shocked if disciplinary action isn't taken.

Discipline for whom?  Those who stole the goods?  I concur.

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Without knowing anything about the family, I think if you're stealing a $1 pack of underwear and allowing your four-year-old to steal a $1 baby doll, you're probably decent people struggling to get by. They're not mugging people and stealing their money. 

Without knowing anything about the family, I think if you're stealing a $1 pack of underwear and allowing your four-year-old to steal a $1 baby doll, you're probably decent people struggling to get by. They're not mugging people and stealing their money. 

Bwhahahahahahahahah

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Steal, don’t listen to authority and get millions of dollars.  

It’s like the race lottery and many blacks are playing. They have their cellies ready to shoot video when ever possible.

That would be such a wonderful conclusion to all of this. Either win some sort of lawsuit or have some celebrities take up their cause and donate money to them. They could be the nicest people on earth for all unit and they just wanted their little girl to have a doll.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Daughter doesn’t need a doll then. Make it a present she earns, not something she steals if she wants it. I bet she could have gotten a doll for a quarter...or even free from a garage sale. Instead, her parents teach her to steal what she wants. Sad

That's interesting. Do you have any backround info on the family ? Dad or mom work ? Unless they're disabled ...there's no excuse not to be working in the Trump economy.  

Be interesting to learn the background of these 2 upstanding struggling adults.

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

That's interesting. Do you have any backround info on the family ? Dad or mom work ? Unless they're disabled ...there's no excuse not to be working in the Trump economy.  

Be interesting to learn the background of these 2 upstanding struggling adults.

Do you just read selective sentences? Read the very first sentence of my post that you quoted.  Third grade. No big words.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That would be such a wonderful conclusion to all of this. Either win some sort of lawsuit or have some celebrities take up their cause and donate money to them. They could be the nicest people on earth for all unit and they just wanted their little girl to have a doll.

Could be.....maybe a shopping spree will make everything all better for the wonderful theifs.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Could be.....maybe a shopping spree will make everything all better for the wonderful theifs.

So you're doing your thinking with your feelings again. What did I tell you about that ? Be better 

Skin color is all that Newbie needs in order to determine how much info is needed before passing judgment. 

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I think they should get the same fine that a white person who steals a $1 doll in $1 pack of underwear would get. I'm not saying they should be above the law. The controversy here is about how they were treated by these terribly trained cops. Seems like they were losing their heads. This is how people get shot. For stealing $2 worth of merchandise. It'll be interesting to see if there are repercussions. Anyone like to take a guess?

newbie logic. Steal from the dollar store so the sum of your theft is only a few dollars. :lol:

• Haha 1

I think they should get the same fine that a white person who steals a $1 doll in $1 pack of underwear would get. I'm not saying they should be above the law. The controversy here is about how they were treated by these terribly trained cops. Seems like they were losing their heads. This is how people get shot. For stealing $2 worth of merchandise. It'll be interesting to see if there are repercussions. Anyone like to take a guess?

Theft charges will be dropped.  Why?  I don’t know, but that’s likely.  Cops will be put on administrative leave for a bit and the family, along with the usual race baitors will be on tv demanding mone and likely they will get some.  More than likely to just shut them up is my guess.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

newbie logic. Steal from the dollar store so the sum of your theft is only a few dollars. :lol:

In newbs mide they are good peeps just struggling a bit in this tough economy under Trumps tutelage..bwahahahahahaha

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

In newbs mide they are good peeps just struggling a bit in this tough economy under Trumps tutelage..bwahahahahahaha

And in your mind, the cops handled it well and they had every right to point a gun in the mother and baby's face. And to be screaming at them that they were going to put a captain their f***** head.  

By the way, I'll say it again since you don't seem to understand English very well. I think the shoplifters should get whatever fine a shoplifter of that nature normally gets.  Is that clear enough now? Or do I need to say it a 5th time?

40 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

From your link:

"Police said that the officer told Ames, who was driving the car the family was in, to stop. Ames said he didn't hear him, so he kept driving.

The family drove to a babysitter's apartment complex near 32nd and Roosevelt streets, and that's where police showed up.

Ames said officers drew their guns and threatened to shoot him. Police said Ames wasn't complying to show his hands and was reaching toward the middle of the car between the two seats.

Iesha Harper, who was also in the passenger's seat, said she didn't raise her hands because the two kids were in the back of the car."

Also interesting the difference in coverage that this story is receiving compared to the cop who shot and killed and autistic kid and shot both of his parents over a scuffle in the free samples line at Costco Friday night.

A couple of low life thieves get yelled at by cops vs a cop blasting 3 people inside a friggin grocery store.

Yet another "police brutality" story that will fade away. Poor race baiters remain winless.

5 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

From your link:

"Police said that the officer told Ames, who was driving the car the family was in, to stop. Ames said he didn't hear him, so he kept driving.

The family drove to a babysitter's apartment complex near 32nd and Roosevelt streets, and that's where police showed up.

Ames said officers drew their guns and threatened to shoot him. Police said Ames wasn't complying to show his hands and was reaching toward the middle of the car between the two seats.

Iesha Harper, who was also in the passenger's seat, said she didn't raise her hands because the two kids were in the back of the car."

Don’t tell Newbie.  They are good upstanding citizens to him.