Sign in to follow this  
The Observer

Phoenix police dept brutality caught on video

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No sh!t its a national story.  No sh!t there are protests.  So was Ferguson.  And what was the outcome of that criminal case? Youve been flat out wrong about your opinions on police tactics.  If you can spin it another way, continue with your fantasy land. And I have agreed with you on the professionalism so obviously I can accept dissenting and agreeable opinions.  

Way to cover your tracks. My premise was that the cops overreacted and handled the situation wrong. Never said they shouldn't be charged with shoplifting. Was strictly stating how they treated $2 shoplifters like they had killed people and led cops on a high speed chase. I stated that I bet there will be disciplinary action.

Mr Fireballer spent the whole thread telling me I'm wrong but covers his ass by saying 'yes, there will be disciplinary action.  🤣 🤣

That's some awesome messageboarding, Chief.  You'll never lose a debate if you claim both sides.  Bwahahaha

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Cameras, for the most part now help show what lying trash the cops have to deal with on a daily basis. They are a positive for 99% of the police force. It's showing what garbage this family is. It's also stopping garbage like jessie, Al and Crump in their tracks as they head towards to so called victim only to turn their limo around and 'no money in this one, ….stupid focking cameras.'

I would agree that the police chest cam movement that was promoted heavily by Obama and the rest suddenly stopped dead in it's tracks when it started to reveal the truth.  In the interest of privacy for the suspect, of course.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Way to cover your tracks. My premise was that the cops overreacted and handled the situation wrong. Never said they shouldn't be charged with shoplifting. Was strictly stating how they treated $2 shoplifters like they had killed people and led cops on a high speed chase. I stated that I bet there will be disciplinary action.

Mr Fireballer spent the whole thread telling me I'm wrong but covers his ass by saying 'yes, there will be disciplinary action.  🤣 🤣

That's some awesome messageboarding, Chief.  You'll never lose a debate if you claim both sides.  Bwahahaha

OMG.  I feel sorry for you.  You said yourself that you had issue with the gun on the lady and the leg sweep.  After those were proven as sound tactics for the situation, not a peep out of you about those issues.  From my first post this morning, I said everything wasnt kosher.  Their words, dude, their fukin words were up.  They shouldnt have acted that way.  Can you understand that I see they had some reasonable tactics but their attitudes are fuked?  Obviously you win troll of the year.  Noone can be so obtuse.

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I would agree that the police chest cam movement that was promoted heavily by Obama and the rest suddenly stopped dead in it's tracks when it started to reveal the truth.  In the interest of privacy for the suspect, of course.  :lol:

There's actually a lot of complaints now that police have body cams. People want to have it both ways. Sad thing is, providing accountability of law forcementenforcement is actually exposing more problems with arrestees than anticipated

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

OMG.  I feel sorry for you.  You said yourself that you had issue with the gun on the lady and the leg sweep.  After those were proven as sound tactics for the situation, not a peep out of you about those issues.  From my first post this morning, I said everything wasnt kosher.  Their words, dude, their fukin words were up.  They shouldnt have acted that way.  Can you understand that I see they had some reasonable tactics but their attitudes are fuked?  Obviously you win troll of the year.  Noone can be so obtuse.

aND I DISAGREE THAT THEY NEEDED TO POINT A LOADED GUN INTO THE FACE OF A WOMAN HOLDING A CHILD.  (oops. sorry for caps). Or kick the guys legs. He wasn't resisting.  The whole thing was handled like scared rookie cops, in my opinion. You could hear the comments of the bystanders. They couldn't believe the screaming and language and physicality for two people not fighting or resisting in any way.  Bottom line is, I disagree with you. That's not trolling. The sooner you grow out of that juvenile mindset, the better off you'll be.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

There's actually a lot of complaints now that police have body cams. People want to have it both ways. Sad thing is, providing accountability of law forcementenforcement is actually exposing more problems with arrestees than anticipated

It proved what sane people already knew.  Cops have a tough job and they mainly deal with scumbags. And for the most part, treat them way better than they deserve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Speaking of body cams, the cops in this incident conveniently turned theirs off.

As of now, the officers involved have been taken off the street and assigned to desk duty. Don't think that's going to be enough.  Check out the comments on the Phoenix Police Department's Twitter page:

Just now, Fireballer said:

I'm the one with the opinion that is supported by national standards in enforcement training, and I'm the one that's acting like a juvenile? Your statements prove that your opinions are based nothing more than emotion and are baseless

"OMG. I feel sorry for you"  "You should stop posting" "You're embarrassing yourself". 

Yes, you are acting like a juvenile.  Insults because you're losing an argument are unbecoming.

Read the comments on their official police page.  This one isn't getting swept under the rug.

Oh... are we debating cop stuff again.  This seems like it always ends well for the bored.  I'm sure you all have made your cases and each was left with good feels of sharing, knowing you've probably convinced the others with your well thought out and articulated points.  👍🏻😬👍🏻

2 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Oh... are we debating cop stuff again.  This seems like it always ends well for the bored.  I'm sure you all have made your cases and each was left with good feels of sharing, knowing you've probably convinced the others with your well thought out and articulated points.  👍🏻😬👍🏻

I know you are being sarcastic but, virtually everyone here agrees on this one.

No real issues here.

People are allowed to comment and question the police. It's why this is the best Fockin country. Real police aren't afraid of the debate or to defend the police when warranted and educate the populace when necessary. 

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

As of now, the officers involved have been taken off the street and assigned to desk duty. Don't think that's going to be enough.  Check out the comments on the Phoenix Police Department's Twitter page:

Looks like a bunch of blue checked libtards b!tchibg like they normally do. Who cares. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Looks like a bunch of blue checked libtards b!tchibg like they normally do. Who cares. 

Kind of relevant what the populace of your city thinks. I know you are dismissive of anyone's opinion other than your own, but reading those comments is eye opening. Probably why you choose not to.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Twitter :lol: A bunch of social justice warriors and Newbie using that support his POV. :lol:

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Kind of relevant what the populace of your city thinks. I know you are dismissive of anyone's opinion other than your own, but reading those comments is eye opening. Probably why you choose not to.

Is it? The majority of New Yorkers didn't want illegal aliens to get drivers licenses. But they did. 

28 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Twitter :lol: A bunch of social justice warriors and Newbie using that support his POV. :lol:

:lol:

1 minute ago, drobeski said:
29 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

You might want to tell your orange president. And his lemmings that hang on his every tweet.

12 hours ago, The Observer said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/growing-outrage-over-confrontation-caught-on-camera-between-family-and-phoenix-police-62121541734

If you haven't seen this, just try watching it without feeling nauseous. All because the four year old little girl stole a $1 doll from the dollar store.   "I'll put a cap in your f****** head!!" ☹️

There is nothing worse than corrupt Government officials, especially in the United States of America 

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

There is nothing worse than corrupt Government officials, especially in the United States of America 

I would suggest there is nothing worse than a current day liberal. They are enablers of stupidity.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Newbie newbie newbie. Lol

Hahahaha... That is sooo him. 🤣 Wow. Just wow.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

You might want to tell your orange president. And his lemmings that hang on his every tweet.

So you are racist? Hahaha. You dumb-ass. It's fun to watch you flail. I'm glad you are here. So much comic relief has been added with the return of the newb. :first: 

Bad part is, you never shut up. It's like having to use a public bathroom and you are the fly that keeps buzzing around.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

So you are racist? Hahaha. You dumb-ass. It's fun to watch you flail. I'm glad you are here. So much comic relief has been added with the return of the newb. :first: 

Bad part is, you never shut up. It's like having to use a public bathroom and you are the fly that keeps buzzing around.

You follow me, dipshit.  You're absolutely no one to me. You are the fly buzzing around.  I'd swat you into the wall if I wasn't having so much fun beating the snot out of you every time you post.  ROFL 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You follow me, dipshit.  You're absolutely no one to me. You are the fly buzzing around.  I'd swat you into the wall if I wasn't having so much fun beating the snot out of you every time you post.  ROFL 

I guess you are following me right now given your definition of following. And I highly doubt you could cause any damage to me with your threats or your actions. You would be turned to mush in only a few seconds. Tough guy wanna be.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

You seem to be so high on yourself. You really are out of touch. You have no redeeming qualities, you are a typical internet tough guy who would get destroyed on the streets in places I have lived in the past, and your only self worth is based upon what you pretend to be on the internet.  

I actually feel sorry for you.

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

You seem to be so high on yourself. You really are out of touch. You have no redeeming qualities, you are a typical internet tough guy who would get destroyed on the streets in places I have lived in the past, and your only self worth is based upon what you pretend to be on the internet.  

I actually feel sorry for you.

There you go.  Let it out.  Don't let the meanie push you around anymore. You don't have to take that!  Give him hell. 

Just now, The Observer said:

There you go.  Let it out.  Don't let the meanie push you around anymore. You don't have to take that!  Give him hell. 

I don't think you are meanie at all. I just think you find your dream life on the internet being an internet tough guy. You find your dreams on the internet that you can't find in real life because you can pretend to be all the things you wish you were in real life. You act out your fantasies online. 

Great posting by Sderk and newbie.  Lots of back and forth banter, projections, analysis of each other’s psyches.  I could read this all night.  Keep it up retards.  

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

I don't think you are meanie at all. I just think you find your dream life on the internet being an internet tough guy. You find your dreams on the internet that you can't find in real life because you can pretend to be all the things you wish you were in real life. You act out your fantasies online. 

Truth is, you're a liar. If you believed any of that nonsense, you wouldn't have such a jealous obsession with me. You desperately want those things to be true. Even just one of them. And if any of it was, you would find someone else you're envious of.  See, I don't need to dream. My life is a dream. All the things you wish you had, I do have.  And stalking me 20 times a day and throwing elementary-level insults is the only thing that makes you feel a little bit better about yourself. It doesn't take a psychiatrist to figure any of that out.  So carry on with the stalking.I want you to try to eek any tiny bit of joy you can out of your pathetic days. 👍

2 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

Great posting by Sderk and newbie.  Lots of back and forth banter, projections, analysis of each other’s psyches.  I could read this all night.  Keep it up retards.  

Thanks brochacha. The girlfriend is shopping and I just gave myself a haircut. Love having fun with the little circus monkey in between.  Hope it's entertaining you. 🙂

Just now, The Observer said:

Truth is, you're a liar. If you believed any of that nonsense, you wouldn't have such a jealous obsession with me. You desperately want those things to be true. Even just one of them. And if any of it was, you would find someone else you're envious of.  See, I don't need to dream. My life is a dream. All the things you wish you had, I do have.  And stalking me 20 times a day and throwing elementary-level insults is the only thing that makes you feel a little bit better about yourself. It doesn't take a psychiatrist to figure any of that out.  So carry on with the stalking.I want you to try to eek any tiny bit of joy you can out of your pathetic days. 👍

You sound exactly like MDC. "You replied to my post, you are trolling me!!! You are obsessed with me!!!!! I'm in your head!!!"

When in reality, you post 5000 times a day. And you get 0 positive replies to your idiocy other than from MDC. And yet you come back the next day and post 5000 more times wanting to tell everyone how great you are.

In reality, you are a loser in life, and you try to act out being a tough guy online. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let it out little buddy

"Little buddy" whips your ass. Take care dude. Get some help. 

The constant excessive force of the modern era of "cops" would lead them to beating a puppy for not obeying orders to drop the stick.

6 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

The constant excessive force of the modern era of "cops" would lead them to beating a puppy for not obeying orders to drop the stick.

It drops the stick or it gets the club :banana:

6 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

Link ? Proof ? Or pretend hysterical world again?

9 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

So you think the modern cop uses excessive force more than the cops of yesteryear? Holy cow. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Newbie newbie newbie. Lol

Those hoodrats knew exactly what they were doing and are just trying to turn the tables on the police with the media. Fock those ghetto turds.