Sign in to follow this  
The Observer

Phoenix police dept brutality caught on video

13 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

The constant excessive force of the modern era of "cops" would lead them to beating a puppy for not obeying orders to drop the stick.

Actually, I bet good cops outweigh bad cops 100 to 1.  We obviously will never see the videos of a smooth the rest where everyone was respectful to one another and things were handled perfectly. I think one of the biggest problems is this brotherhood that cops have where they will never speak badly of another.  In baseball, when a player showboats too much the guy behind him might get a fastball to the Head. I'm sure in the locker room, the players tell him to knock it the f--- off before he ends up getting someone else killed.  If these videos came out and other police officers would speak up, maybe we'd see less of it.  It would be so refreshing to see a police officer come out and say that it was ridiculous the amount of screaming and gun pointing that went on. But you'll never hear it. Because of the brotherhood.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think the modern cop uses excessive force more than the cops of yesteryear? Holy cow. 

I think people think that cops should let their guard down in general and if a cop gets killed or injured 1 out of every 30 arrests then so be it.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Actually, I bet good cops outweigh bad cops 100 to 1.  We obviously will never see the videos of a smooth the rest where everyone was respectful to one another and things were handled perfectly. I think one of the biggest problems is this brotherhood that cops have where they will never speak badly of another.  In baseball, when a player showboats too much the guy behind him might get a fastball to the Head. I'm sure in the locker room, the players tell him to knock it the f--- off before he ends up getting someone else killed.  If these videos came out and other police officers would speak up, maybe we'd see less of it.  It would be so refreshing to see a police officer come out and say that it was ridiculous the amount of screaming and gun pointing that went on. But you'll never hear it. Because of the brotherhood.

Right. Cops never ever rat on each other. You should stick to what you know. You know how to pick things up and put them down. Stay in your lane 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think the modern cop uses excessive force more than the cops of yesteryear? Holy cow. 

Have you been reading the news in the last five years?

1 minute ago, Vince44 said:

Have you been reading the news in the last five years?

Yeah I have. You are aware there were no cell phones with cameras 25 years ago? No footage, no story and you would be none the wiser. 

34 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Truth is, you're a liar. If you believed any of that nonsense, you wouldn't have such a jealous obsession with me. You desperately want those things to be true. Even just one of them. And if any of it was, you would find someone else you're envious of.  See, I don't need to dream. My life is a dream. All the things you wish you had, I do have.  And stalking me 20 times a day and throwing elementary-level insults is the only thing that makes you feel a little bit better about yourself. It doesn't take a psychiatrist to figure any of that out.  So carry on with the stalking.I want you to try to eek any tiny bit of joy you can out of your pathetic days. 👍

Vudu nailed it when he compared you to Trump lol

13 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Vudu nailed it when he compared you to Trump lol

You really know how to hurt a guy. 😂

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You really know how to hurt a guy. 😂

A "guy"? That's a bit generous of you describing yourself.

1 hour ago, sderk said:

"Little buddy" whips your ass. Take care dude. Get some help. 

Pretty sure you won with this one.  Gratz. You may want to throw a couple more cuts his way to make sure though. Always liked the get some help call. Pretty sure if you insult his mom, he’ll cave. Get’r done. 

3 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

Pretty sure you won with this one.  Gratz. You may want to throw a couple more cuts his way to make sure though. Always liked the get some help call. Pretty sure if you insult his mom, he’ll cave. Get’r done. 

Don't have to. Loser's gonna lose. What's up with you? Any comments on the topic of this thread?

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Don't have to. Loser's gonna lose. What's up with you? Any comments on the topic of this thread?

Vandels looking for a payday. Up with me is the ridiculousness of arguing with a tard like newbie. Enjoy. 

6 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

Vandels looking for a payday. Up with me is the ridiculousness of arguing with a tard like newbie. Enjoy. 

True. Newbie is a freaking tard. I am called out and accept it. I deserve to be called out on replying to his idiocy. Newbie is a useless uninformed, important person wannabe. I should not engage with that crap to this level. But he is sooo stupid it's hard to lay off.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

True. Newbie is a freaking tard. I am called out and accept it. I deserve what I got here from you. Newbie is a useless uninformed, important person wannabe. I should not engage with that crap to this level. But he is sooo stupid it's hard to lay off.

The ignore button is your friend.

True. Newbie is a freaking tard. I am called out and accept it. I deserve what I got here from you.

True. Newbie is a freaking tard. I am called out and accept it. I deserve what I got here from you.

Did not mean that as a cut on you in particular. I’ve been here a long time. This place used to be fun. Now it’s all crap. Too much replying to the newbie’s imo.  If he’d stick to things he’s actually interested in, he adds value. 

Still read occasionally, and checked in tonight. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

Did not mean that as a cut on you in particular. I’ve been here a long time. This place used to be fun. Now it’s all crap. Too much replying to the newbie’s imo.  If he’d stick to things he’s actually interested in, he adds value. 

Still read occasionally, and checked in tonight. 

Thing is, he's more interested in himself. And that is not interesting. Like I said, my bad for replying to the self absorbed douche. 

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Thing is, he's more interested in himself. And that is not interesting. 

So why feed it?

1 minute ago, DuckStupid said:

So why feed it?

Well, everyone including yourself calls people out. 

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

Well, everyone including yourself calls people out. 

Yep. I promise to never respond to a newbie political post from this point forward. 

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Seriously, try the ignore.  It works wonders.  Really cleans up the threads.

I'm in.

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Seriously, try the ignore.  It works wonders.  Really cleans up the threads.

How do you ignore?

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

How do you ignore?

I think you hover your cursor over the avatar of that person and then pops up the option.

1 hour ago, DuckStupid said:

:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, DuckStupid said:

What's the saying? It's difficult to win a debate against a really smart person, but it's impossible to win a debate against an idiot?

Newbie and MDC are the reasons that saying was put out there. No reason to debate these two idiots. They can't see logic, nor can they see the truth. Even if you draw them the picture. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

But....but....there is never any accountability?   How is this possible???

Did the cop's brother and sister blame the victim?

On 6/18/2019 at 7:57 PM, The Observer said:

Watch Live pd....shows good cops all day long...i dont know how they keep from punching some people.

10 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Watch Live pd....shows good cops all day long...i dont know how they keep from punching some people.

Body cams :bandana::(