Sign in to follow this  
The Observer

Is anyone living a better life than Rob Gronkowski?

Many years ago, there was a thread here asking whose life you'd rather have, Derek Jeter or Matt Leinart (wow, that didn't age well). The premise being, both were single and good looking. Jeter was in the Big Apple, and Leinart was big man on campus at USC.

I was thinking of doing a thread sequel, but after thinking of Rob Gronkowski, I couldn't think of anyone who could possibly be living a batter life than him. Fun, loved by everyone, worth $153 million, has his pick of women, TV offers.....the ultimate bachelor. 

I thought of a few others who are living single life in luxury right now too.  Jimmy Garapolo, Ben Simmons, Odell Beckham Jr.....but I don't know if any of them can compete with Gronk.  I'd love to live one week in his shoes. Although my liver might not be able to handle it.

Anyone else you can think of that might be living a better life than Gronkowski right now?

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Everyone at the GC.

Same tax bracket and supermodel hot wife / GF but we’ve also got a 14-inch weapon in our pants.

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Many years ago, there was a thread here asking whose life you'd rather have, Derek Jeter or Matt Leinart (wow, that didn't age well). The premise being, both were single and good looking. Jeter was in the Big Apple, and Leinart was big man on campus at USC.

I was thinking of doing a thread sequel, but after thinking of Rob Gronkowski, I couldn't think of anyone who could possibly be living a batter life than him. Fun, loved by everyone, worth $153 million, has his pick of women, TV offers.....the ultimate bachelor. 

I thought of a few others who are living single life in luxury right now too.  Jimmy Garapolo, Ben Simmons, Odell Beckham Jr.....but I don't know if any of them can compete with Gronk.  I'd love to live one week in his shoes. Although my liver might not be able to handle it.

Anyone else you can think of that might be living a better life than Gronkowski right now?

Every single billionaire under the age of 40.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Same tax bracket and supermodel hot wife / GF but we’ve also got a 14-inch weapon in our pants.

I better buy a pen1s pump. My 11 incher isn't up to GC standards. :(

3 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I gotta go Gronk.  No one knows this dude.  Rich and good looking, but doesn't move the needle. Gronk can get into any party just by saying he's Gronk. Rappers, athletes, models, politicians, actors......and become the main attraction.

I know anyone who hasn't read this has definetly had a better last few minutes than me. 

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

Hopefully you have sub 7% body fat. :(

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

This is where Ben Simmons is living a good life. He's 6'11" and half black.  He may not be the life of the party, but he's making some women limp during their walk of shame.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This is where Ben Simmons is living a good life. He's 6'11" and half black.  He may not be the life of the party, but he's making some women limp during their walk of shame.

Gronk is making it real tough for some guys to sit down. :(

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Gronk is making it real tough for some guys to sit down. :(

Actually, I added Beckham Jr to the list to be LGBT sensitive.   Gronk is a known poontang hound.

42 minutes ago, The Observer said:

. Rappers, athletes, models, politicians, actors

Only an insecure narcissistic douche bag would want to be associated with such superficial focks.  

To each his own.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Only a in secure narcissistic douche bag would want to be associated with such superficial focks.  

Yeah, it's probably horrible being at those parties with that crowd. Gronk must be absolutely miserable. I bet he wishes he was Bert

Money and fake girls are what makes life happy? :dunno:

54 minutes ago, MDC said:

This thread goes to show how materialistic the liberals are here. And they must not be able to score on chicks when they don't have money to throw at them. So pathetic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, it's probably horrible being at those parties with that crowd. Gronk must be absolutely miserable. I bet he wishes he was Bert

I am sure he loves not being able to go anywhere without a bunch Newbieobservers all over his c0ck.

You are superficial and want to be famous.  Good for you maybe Gronk is the same way.

To me being a billionaire that can buy the place and everyone in it with very few people knowing who you are would be a much better life.  

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

This thread goes to show how materialistic the liberals are here. And they must not be able to score on chicks when they don't have money to throw at them. So pathetic. 

Actually, it goes to show just how sad this board has become.  This would have been awesome thread five years ago. We used to have fun here. A bunch of dudes acting like dudes. Witty replies. Tales of partying, hot girls, etc. But now, just another excuse for losers trying to make themselves feel better by insulting others.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Actually, it goes to show just how sad this board has become.  This would have been awesome thread five years ago. We used to have fun here. A bunch of dudes acting like dudes. Witty replies. Tales of partying, hot girls, etc. But now, just another excuse for losers trying to make themselves feel better by insulting others.

This is high humor.  Good job!

Gronk is dumb as a bag of rocks. I'd rather be poor and only mostly dumb

Personally I think Jeter played it perfectly.  Yankee HOF shortstop.  Banged whoever he wanted for decades, and gave the girls gift baskets afterwards.  No accusations of abuse that I am aware of.  Then when he felt done playing the field, he married a super model.   Winning!

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

That was a long time ago on a board far far away. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Back when you were grabbing people by the throat and kicking in teeth every other thread? You're too much. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Back when you were grabbing people by the throat and kicking in teeth every other thread? You're too much. 

when you were Recliner Pilot, newbie was not always a jagoff

• Haha 1

Just now, edjr said:

when you were Recliner Pilot, newbie was jagoff

Lol

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

When are you going to start showing off your witty replies? And as far as you tale of hot girls, well, you reading and regurgitating magazine articles is not so impressive or interesting. 

• Like 1

I think pro golfers have it made. Their careers are longer, they travel, they get endorsements and make a lot of money.

I'd say at 30 he is def living the GoodLife

Being in my late 30's I would probably be living a bit different

i would rather be a girl, they smell better.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Only an insecure narcissistic douche bag would want to be associated with such superficial focks.  

To each his own.

Who is Newbiejr for $1000

Sure I'd rather be rich and famous, but I'd also rather have my wife and kids (and brains) than be a superficial bachelor.

36 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Sure I'd rather be rich and famous, but I'd also rather have my wife and kids (and brains) than be a superficial bachelor.

I have no interest in the famous part. I'd much rather be the guy who nobody knew who I am.

Being a super rich bachelor would get old and hollow very fast I think. Even more so than being a bachelor was when I wasn't rich. At least then there was a challenge. A chase. If you're a billionaire, it's more like ordering off a menu than hunting. 

33 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I have no interest in the famous part. I'd much rather be the guy who nobody knew who I am.

Being a super rich bachelor would get old and hollow very fast I think. Even more so than being a bachelor was when I wasn't rich. At least then there was a challenge. A chase. If you're a billionaire, it's more like ordering off a menu than hunting. 

I can attest to this. It’s fun.

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I can attest to this. It’s fun.

It would be fun. For a few months. Then it would just be sad and lonely I think. 

• Like 1

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It would be fun. For a few months. Then it would just be sad and lonely I think. 

Kinda like this thread.

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Agreed. If the woman is only interested because of the money and the man is only interested because of the looks, it’ll get old fast.

I assumed Gronk would be a step down for newbie. Anyway Gronk has a double digit IQ which is dropping daily. He won't be able to walk in 10 years. I'll stick with the average baseball player.

Gronk ain't fat but give him five years.

24 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I assumed Gronk would be a step down for newbie. Anyway Gronk has a double digit IQ which is dropping daily. He won't be able to walk in 10 years. I'll stick with the average baseball player.

Nah.  He's big time.  He's as popular as I am in my area, but on a national scale.  Plus, he's worth 153 million dollars. Combined, him and I are worth 153.1 million dollars.