Sign in to follow this  
The Observer

Is anyone living a better life than Rob Gronkowski?

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Many years ago, there was a thread here asking whose life you'd rather have, Derek Jeter or Matt Leinart (wow, that didn't age well). The premise being, both were single and good looking. Jeter was in the Big Apple, and Leinart was big man on campus at USC.

I was thinking of doing a thread sequel, but after thinking of Rob Gronkowski, I couldn't think of anyone who could possibly be living a batter life than him. Fun, loved by everyone, worth $153 million, has his pick of women, TV offers.....the ultimate bachelor. 

I thought of a few others who are living single life in luxury right now too.  Jimmy Garapolo, Ben Simmons, Odell Beckham Jr.....but I don't know if any of them can compete with Gronk.  I'd love to live one week in his shoes. Although my liver might not be able to handle it.

Anyone else you can think of that might be living a better life than Gronkowski right now?

There you go.  That was the original post. Please point out what verbiage seems funny to you. Or superficial. It was actually intended to get a bunch of dudes to talk about dude things. But I want to improve as a poster. 

Well now you made me feel bad 

lets stick to the facts.

On 6/19/2019 at 2:10 PM, Cruzer said:

The mere fact that you are nailing a hot chick does not define a good life. I've been with my share and a couple of them were not worth hanging around with, pre or post sex.

But I get the point of your post since you included the links. :overhead:

On 6/19/2019 at 10:16 AM, kutulu said:

It's all in his head

Probably.  I've had some Sarno issues the past week, waking up in the middle of the night with pain in my lower back.  It's all due to stress.  :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Probably.  I've had some Sarno issues the past week, waking up in the middle of the night with pain in my lower back. 

It's all due to stress.  :thumbsup:

The silent killer... Be careful dude. 

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

The silent killer... Be careful dude. 

Careful how?  I know it is in my head, that is the solution.  :cheers:

Heading to the gym now, I'll beat the shiot out of my body and it will all be good.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Careful how?  I know it is in my head, that is the solution.  :cheers:

Heading to the gym now, I'll beat the shiot out of my body and it will all be good.  :thumbsup:

I only meant harboring stress. But definitely workouts to the max help.

2 hours ago, sderk said:

The mere fact that you are nailing a hot chick does not define a good life. I've been with my share and a couple of them were not worth hanging around with, pre or post sex.

But I get the point of your post since you included the links. :overhead:

1. You've never had anything in the same zip code as Paulina.

2. It goes w/out saying DJ has more money than he can spend and is arguably the best golfer on the planet - so no need to point that part out.

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

1. You've never had anything in the same zip code as Paulina.

2. It goes w/out saying DJ has more money than he can spend and is arguably the best golfer on the planet - so no need to point that part out.

1. True. I have had women from far better and more glorious zip codes. You would not know this. And I don't expect you to because that would be creepy. You are only trying to cut me down with no knowledge of my life at all. 

2. I am financially secure with zero worries for the rest of my life.  Both of you could make more than me and it wouldn't matter to me a bit. 

Thanks for playing...

2 hours ago, sderk said:

1. True. I have had women from far better and more glorious zip codes. You would not know this. And I don't expect you to because that would be creepy. You are only trying to cut me down with no knowledge of my life at all. 

2. I am financially secure with zero worries for the rest of my life.  Both of you could make more than me and it wouldn't matter to me a bit. 

Thanks for playing...

So to confirm, you are claiming that you score hotter chicks than Paulina on a regular basis?  And you are independently wealthy?

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So to confirm, you are claiming that you score hotter chicks than Paulina on a regular basis?  And you are independently wealthy?

I am confirming I have scored hotter chicks than Paulina in the past more than 10+ times. I love the girl I am dating now and have no plans to even try to get with anyone else. Also, yes, I have set up my life to where I do not need to worry about money. I am not saying I have more money than you or anyone else on this site or in the world. I am sure I don't have more money than Bryce Harper for example. But I am also sure I have more money than AOC. And I don't whine about struggling like she does.

By the way. The path to financial success is staying out of debt. :thumbsup:

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ok. It's officisl. Djgb13 is no longer the biggest liar in geek Club history. 

That's a tall order. You may want to hold off. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's a tall order. You may want to hold off. 

I know djgb it's hard to beat. with his professional baseball and surgeon bulshit. But we all know that sdork has the brains of a 4th grader and offers nothing but insults. he expects us to believe that somehow along the line, he's not only landed one attractive woman, but several of them. Lol.  Sorry, I'd first believe that djgb is a surgeon. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sderk said:

Thanks for playing...

Now calm down, don't be silly.

I guess I just expected one with an ass resume, that not only tops Dustin Johnson's, but rivals that of Derek Jeter and Leonardo DiCaprio's, who's also a set for life millionaire - to not spend their days slumming around on a low rent message board. Of course I believe you.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

Now calm down, don't be silly.

I guess I just expected one with an ass resume, that not only tops Dustin Johnson's, but rivals that of Derek Jeter and Leonardo DiCaprio's, who's also a set for life millionaire - to not spend their days slumming around on a low rent message board. Of course I believe you.....

I think you are very confused. What's an ass resume?

I work remotely (so at home) for the project I am currently on. The that keeps me at my desk for most of the day, so off and on I take a few minutes for a diversion. On my previous projects for the past 12 years I traveled weekly to the different client sites so this is a nice past year where I don't have to fly 48 weeks a year.

And I never claimed in the least that I have the kind of money those people have. You should realize though that it is possible for people to be financially secure without  having $50 million in the bank. 

13 minutes ago, sderk said:

I think you are very confused. What's an ass resume?

I work remotely (so at home) for the project I am currently on. The that keeps me at my desk for most of the day, so off and on I take a few minutes for a diversion. On my previous projects for the past 12 years I traveled weekly to the different client sites so this is a nice past year where I don't have to fly 48 weeks a year.

And I never claimed in the least that I have the kind of money those people have. You should realize though that it is possible for people to be financially secure without  having $50 million in the bank. 

By "ass resume" I believe he is referring to your claim to have focked 10+ chicks hotter than Paulina.  Perhaps you have a different definition of "hot" than the general population?  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

By "ass resume" I believe he is referring to your claim to have focked 10+ chicks hotter than Paulina.  Perhaps you have a different definition of "hot" than the general population?  :dunno:

Early prediction. He will prove absolutely zero of the 10.  Internet claims are very easy. Putting your money where your mouth is, that's a different story. 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's not my goal to convince you or anyone else here about parts of my personal life. I only answered the question. 

Just because a few of you who post here are broke and fugly, doesn't mean everyone is. I feel bad for you guys.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yup  just as I predicted. 

Well I've had ELEVEN woken hotter than Paulina. Champion!!!!

:D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

One of my favorite scenes in film history.  :D

Hey sderk, I'm GC rich and I am fairly fit for an almost 52 yr old.  My wife is in the top five percent for 50+ year olds.  I wouldn't trade her for anything.  Well, maybe Elizabeth Hurley for a night... weekend... anyway, I've had a lot of sex with attractive women but I'm going to say... roughly zero of the Paulina level.  Again, maybe we have different definitions of attractive?  If you are a fatty chaser, nothing wrong with that.  :cheers:

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Hey sderk, I'm GC rich and I am fairly fit for an almost 52 yr old.  My wife is in the top five percent for 50+ year olds.  I wouldn't trade her for anything.  Well, maybe Elizabeth Hurley for a night... weekend... anyway, I've had a lot of sex with attractive women but I'm going to say... roughly zero of the Paulina level.  Again, maybe we have different definitions of attractive?  If you are a fatty chaser, nothing wrong with that.  :cheers:

And you could, and have, proven all of that.  That's not just a blowhard on the internet running his mouth

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry you and newbie spent your lives only being only able to attract fat and ugly.

I was in classical ballet for 15 years as a profession. I spend 8 hours a day with some fine ladies from across the world. Sue me. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Didn’t sea foam have a thing for ballet dancers too?

Bwahahaha

At least his lying is consistent

15 minutes ago, sderk said:

Sorry you and newbie spent your lives only being only able to attract fat and ugly.

I was in classical ballet for 15 years as a profession. I spend 8 hours a day with some fine ladies from across the world. Sue me. :dunno:

Oh, I think Jerry and I misunderstood you. So now you're changing it to your profession had you working with attractive women. That's a different story, isn't it?  🤣

45 minutes ago, sderk said:

By "in" classical ballet, were you a dancer or instructor? :dunno:

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Dancer. Age and injury caught up with me so I went to college at that point. Now I do something else. Never wanted to teach it. And I was just kidding you about the fat and ugly bit. I'm sure your wife is fine. I didn't mean to insult her.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I’ll go with the creepy janitor at the YMCA who stood in the corner and played pocket pool during ballet class.

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I’ll go with the creepy janitor at the YMCA who stood in the corner and played pocket pool during ballet class.

Yeah, and you were the angry fat girl who if you ever tried to go on point, your ankles and knees would snap. Guys would get hernias trying to lift you.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh. I didn't realize sdork was a ballerina. Everything has suddenly fallen into focus

Ok. Just  one more subject you know nothing about. They are starting to add up.

12 minutes ago, sderk said:

Ok. Just  one more subject you know nothing about. They are starting to add up.

Can you do a pirouette on your tippy toes? I always thought that looked so graceful and pretty.

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Can you do a pirouette on your tippy toes? I always thought that looked so graceful and pretty.

Only girls go on point. So I guess you should be asking yourself that question.

You can make fun of the profession all you want. Showing your stupidity and simple lack of knowledge is not going to affect me.