Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Early wishes for a safe and happy 4th geeks

I start selling fireworks on Thursday and will pretty much be MIA for a few weeks so wanted to say have a great one,enjoy your Snap Crackle and Pop and above all be safe.

• Like 1

Come on man. You'll still have to poop. Remind us of a corny 70 song once a day. Don't disappear. Anyway, if you seriously aren't back until then, happy 4th. Hope you have a great season, financially. And keep all your fingers in the process.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Come on man. You'll still have to poop. Remind us of a corny 70 song once a day. Don't disappear. Anyway, if you seriously aren't back until then, happy 4th. Hope you have a great season, financially. And keep all your fingers in the process.

Seriously.  What, is he getting like a colostomy bag?  

I won't be shooting that one off.  We're on a 24 foot barge firing from a front deck with 3 grand of fireworks on the back.  No low shots allowed. 

We're not real bright.   :lol:

In the fireworks business, does 5 finger discount mean the same thing as it does in other industries?

I hope you all die in a boat fire.

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

In the fireworks business, does 5 finger discount mean the same thing as it does in other industries?

That is offensive to JPP

Wish I could be home for the fourth. Unfortunately we are stuck in the joke waste of time end of the school year period. Oh well, I'll be there the 14th.

Had some good fireworks for my son's graduation party.  It was impromptu as my neighbor had 6-7 mortars left over from another party.  Worked great.  Only issue was that one of the mortars caught fire about 5 minutes after we were done and was on fire on my grass.  People were all freaking out, but those burn slow and there was nothing flammable for 75 feet.  :lol:

For the 4th (my birthday), we will be away.  Probably hitting the beach, doing some boating and definitely some drinking.