Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Trump deporting millions of illegals next week

I heard GEOTUS is going to be deporting millions of illegal immigrants next week, is that true? Anyone know? 

That's the word. I hope he starts in red states. Let the libtards suffer. Even though that's my state. 

• Like 1

I suggest a bad ass catapult! 

33 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Including the hundreds that he hired to work at his resorts? Or can they stay?

yes they can stay, they may learn something

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

I heard GEOTUS is going to be deporting millions of illegal immigrants next week, is that true? Anyone know? 

Does it matter if it's true?  Even if it doesn't happen he'll say he did it and his supporters will believe it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Does it matter if it's true?  Even if it doesn't happen he'll say he did it and his supporters will believe it.

Nah, that’s what you all do

is this going to impact our next Edex cup draft? :unsure:

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

is this going to impact our next Edex cup draft? :unsure:

Doesn’t Cruzer play in that with you guys? Other than him being gone you guys should be ok 

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Doesn’t Cruzer play in that with you guys? Other than him being gone you guys should be ok 

\that was the joke

I wish, but that is not likely.  No one I spoke to at DHS has any idea about any plan for this at all. this seems like something Trump is just talking about and wants to do, but there is nothing.....and I mean nothing...in the form of a plan for anything....

Imagine forcibly extracting 'just' 1mil.

What is that? Like 20,000 busses?

Fricking liar.

6 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Realistically, we should wait until October 2020.

Well he's planning something bigger for 2020.

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Imagine forcibly extracting 'just' 1mil.

What is that? Like 20,000 busses?

Fricking liar.

Operation Wetback was very successful. 

Putin has a demographic issue as well.  Russia suffers from low birth rates and needs more  people.  His solution is a bit different than in the west though.  He imports Russians from the outer edges of the region back to the center.  So Moscow gets a flood of new Russians but the outer rural areas are more sparsely populated.  This way, Russia gets an influx of "immigrants" but they are all Russian so it doesn't disrupt the identity and culture of the nation.

Think of it as if Trump started giving US citizens in the Great Plains some incentive or bonus for moving to New England or California.

One idea is a mass deportation of illegals and illegal sympathizers out of California, meanwhile begin to transplant mass numbers of people from Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana etc into California to replace them in order to keep the economy going.

4 minutes ago, riversco said:

One idea is a mass deportation of illegals and illegal sympathizers out of California, meanwhile begin to transplant mass numbers of people from Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana etc into California to replace them in order to keep the economy going.

It'd be a great idea for a movie. Toothless Alabama guys relocated in California. Trying to fit in with the glitz wearing their torn Dukes of Hazard t-shirts.  I'd watch.

45 minutes ago, riversco said:

Putin has a demographic issue as well.  Russia suffers from low birth rates and needs more  people.  His solution is a bit different than in the west though.  He imports Russians from the outer edges of the region back to the center.  So Moscow gets a flood of new Russians but the outer rural areas are more sparsely populated.  This way, Russia gets an influx of "immigrants" but they are all Russian so it doesn't disrupt the identity and culture of the nation.

Think of it as if Trump started giving US citizens in the Great Plains some incentive or bonus for moving to New England or California.

Fock that.  I'd never live in either place.

17 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. Donald Trump.

It means the process will start next week, he promised a new illegal immigration crack down HTH everyone

Mexico, using their strong immigration laws, is doing a very good job of stopping people” at their southern border “long before they get to our Southern Border. Guatemala is getting ready to sign a Safe-Third Agreement. The only ones who won’t do anything are the Democrats in Congress. The Donald

I'm fine with some illegals staying, and being made citizens.  If they have jobs, had no criminal history, and are not on government assistance, they can stay.  Everyone else can go.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm fine with some illegals staying, and being made citizens.  If they have jobs, had no criminal history, and are not on government assistance, they can stay.  Everyone else can go.

Make them go through the naturalization process like the legal ones did.

• Like 1

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

Yeah, that's fine.  I just wouldn't kick them out right from jump street.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don’t think any illegal checks all those boxes 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I don’t think any illegal checks all those boxes 

I definitely think some do.  Especially the ones on work or student visa's.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I definitely think some do.  Especially the ones on work or student visa's.

If they work on a student or work visa though they aren’t illegal and if they over stay their welcome they are officially a criminal.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

If they work on a student or work visa though they aren’t illegal and if they over stay their welcome they are officially a criminal.

Technically, yes.  But I was thinking more along the lines of violent crimes.  I'm fine with people coming here and being productive citizens.  I want the moochers out.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Technically, yes.  But I was thinking more along the lines of violent crimes.  I'm fine with people coming here and being productive citizens.  I want the moochers out.

I think if a person cant initially follow the visa guidelines they are prone to break more laws in the future. I’d rather let someone in who did everything right and followed all the rules. 

26 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Why would they? So they can pay taxes? Getting paid cash works for them.