Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Trump deporting millions of illegals next week

6 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Why should anyone give any ground to you?  You belong to a subset of people that derive some sense of social status and approval from being "anti-racist".  You've overused the word racist so that it has no real meaning, yet you continue label people racist as if you're some freedom fighter standing against the innumerable horde.  Then the same people you've labeled politely tell you to fock off and you say, "Well we can't have a real conversation here".

Nobody should give ground to me or to anyone. You guys have got this. 

And it bothers me that Reality called me a clown. 

I feel like everyone needs to reset here.

1.  Can we all agree that there shouldn’t be just mass open boarders and a free for all?  

I just wanna get that far in the conversation.

3 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Nobody should give ground to me or to anyone. You guys have got this. 

And it bothers me that Reality called me a clown. 

OK, good, but why did you say that in the first place?

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I feel like everyone needs to reset here.

1.  Can we all agree that there shouldn’t be just mass open boarders and a free for all?  

I just wanna get that far in the conversation.

No, because the left is never satisfied, period.  It's the same with abortion.  We can't come to an agreement where it's legal during the first trimester.  The left wants it legal even after the child is born and how dare you tell a woman what she does with her body, you sexist pile of sh!t.

They want open borders and an offer of free healthcare not out of kindness but because they genuinely want a mass influx of millions of brown people and if you are opposed to that then you are a white supremacist.  

• Like 1

I do find it funny that people are outraged about Trumps latest twitter rant. 

He says “Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....”

But people are treating it like he’s saying “go back to Mexico!”. The context is totally different despite the verbiage being similar. 

The dude definitely owns the conversation.  I wonder what he's going to have us talking about next week.

The squad has no right to complain about the crisis at the borders. They all voted against the recent border aid bill.

Speaking of racism , check out these comments by one of the squad.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/07/reps-pressley-and-omar-just-clapped-back-at-pelosi/

“We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice,” Pressley said. “We don’t need anymore black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need any more Muslim faces who don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need any more queers that don’t want to be a queer voice.”

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Speaking of racism , check out these comments by one of the squad.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/07/reps-pressley-and-omar-just-clapped-back-at-pelosi/

“We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice,” Pressley said. “We don’t need anymore black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need any more Muslim faces who don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need any more queers that don’t want to be a queer voice.”

I thought we were a melting pot?  What, those people don't melt?

Just now, fandandy said:

I thought we were a melting pot?  What, those people don't melt?

The amount of hatred they have is incredible. Their mindset is you can’t have your own thoughts and beliefs. Everyone needs to think like they and if you don’t they scream racism.

7 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

It says a lot about a person to get banned here twice.

This is at least the third time. And you can't even report people on mobile view. 

• Like 1

I was kind of surprised by the immigration yesterday at JFK Airport. We got the visa for my wife in China, but they go to great pains to tell you that does not guarantee entry and the border agent has discretion. The tourist visa is good for up to six months per entry. 

So we brought everything. Marriage certificate, fill itinerary including flights home and every place we will stay, yadda yadda. Dude asks how long she is staying, we told him 37 days, and start pulling out paper. He waves it away and smacks her passport with a six month stamp. Didn't even glance at my passport.

Much more lax than any other country I've entered. They were pulling as few folks off for interviews though. I took her through the citizen line, because fock waiting through the other sh!t show and the guy said I could. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Why doesn't Trump simply play this as the state of the union address? Cortez would drop dead in tracks.

9 hours ago, sderk said:

Why doesn't Trump simply play this as the state of the union address? Cortez would drop dead in tracks.

He should play that at his rally’s.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

He should play that at his rally’s.

:first:

The Democrats are liars, hypocrits, and power hungry thugs......exposing their lies should be the main focus at every opportunity.

On 7/15/2019 at 10:46 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I was kind of surprised by the immigration yesterday at JFK Airport. We got the visa for my wife in China, but they go to great pains to tell you that does not guarantee entry and the border agent has discretion. The tourist visa is good for up to six months per entry. 

So we brought everything. Marriage certificate, fill itinerary including flights home and every place we will stay, yadda yadda. Dude asks how long she is staying, we told him 37 days, and start pulling out paper. He waves it away and smacks her passport with a six month stamp. Didn't even glance at my passport.

Much more lax than any other country I've entered. They were pulling as few folks off for interviews though. I took her through the citizen line, because fock waiting through the other sh!t show and the guy said I could. 

I was under the impression that when you got married, she became an American citizen.  Was there a reason why she didn't?

On 7/15/2019 at 3:01 PM, Mr. Hand said:

It says a lot about a person to get banned here twice.

Yep and he thinks that we have the issues...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I was under the impression that when you got married, she became an American citizen.  Was there a reason why she didn't?

Oh hell no. Some of my friends couldn't even get tourist visas for their wives. She'd have to apply for a green card and live here 3 years to be eligible for citizenship. 

16 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh hell no. Some of my friends couldn't even get tourist visas for their wives. She'd have to apply for a green card and live here 3 years to be eligible for citizenship. 

Interesting.  I can see both sides to the argument on that.  Were you married in China then, not here?

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Interesting.  I can see both sides to the argument on that.  Were you married in China then, not here?

We were married in the Philippines. 

Getting married in the states would be the fiance visa process. Since we have no intention of residing here, there was no point. Plus my family can afford to go to a wedding there and needs no visa to do so. The inverse is not true. Weddings are for the bride anyway. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

We were married in the Philippines. 

Getting married in the states would be the fiance visa process. Since we have no intention of residing here, there was no point. Plus my family can afford to go to a wedding there and needs no visa to do so. The inverse is not true. Weddings are for the bride anyway. 

Oh, ok.  That makes sense then.  Sucks that the process is that big of a pain, but I can understand why.

42 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Oh, ok.  That makes sense then.  Sucks that the process is that big of a pain, but I can understand why.

I wouldn't mind getting her a US passport, just so it's easier to travel. But that's not worth the hassle.

One of her sisters is a widow with two small children. She's been on the wait list for a Canadian residence visa for years now.

People like her is who I keep in mind when we talk about illegal immigration. There are thousands of people all over the world who paid their money to apply and get in line the right way. Line jumping should not be tolerated.

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I wouldn't mind getting her a US passport, just so it's easier to travel. But that's not worth the hassle.

One of her sisters is a widow with two small children. She's been on the wait list for a Canadian residence visa for years now.

People like her is who I keep in mind when we talk about illegal immigration. There are thousands of people all over the world who paid their money to apply and get in line the right way. Line jumping should not be tolerated.

This is exactly my same line of thought as well.