Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Rally!

Trump is killing it tonight. And uh-oh, he's taking shots at saint Obama, the dear leader. He done did it now, the crooked media is going to blow their stacks. 

Nobody with a brain really doesn't care what the media has to say anyway...

He's crushing it. Pedo Joe gonna get smoked. Florida  looking strong. #MAGA

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're the intended audience.  Glad you're enjoying it.  👍

Veterans? 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Veterans? 

Americans.

Didn't know he appointed that many judges. Thanks Obama! Lazy. 

Anything new this time around?  Any attempt at getting even one more voter who might be undecided? Or just more red meat to the folks already voting for him? 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

“More people were waiting in line for the bathroom at this rally than at Joes rally last week”

This is true. Crazy how Trump is so popular and successful as a president and there are still people out there that want a president based only on the color of their skin or the gender they currently identify as. What can you say?:dunno:

• Thanks 1

Eric Trump said it best. It's not a rally; it's a movement!  #KEEPAMERICAGREAT

• Like 1

Still can't see why a straight, white male who pays taxes, works and believes in law and order would vote for the current Democratic Party. They are more concerned with the well being of non-citizens than citizens. Giving drivers license to illegals? Huh? How did that even get considered?  To add to this, I don't know why an African American who works, pays taxes and believes in law and order would vote for a democrat either. What have they ever done for them? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump is killing it tonight. And uh-oh, he's taking shots at saint Obama, the dear leader. He done did it now, the crooked media is going to blow their stacks. 

Had no idea he was in Orlando tonight 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Still can't see why a straight, white male who pays taxes, works and believes in law and order would vote for the current Democratic Party. They are more concerned with the well being of non-citizens than citizens. Giving drivers license to illegals? Huh? How did that even get considered?  To add to this, I don't know why an African American who works, pays taxes and believes in law and order would vote for a democrat either. What have they ever done for them? 

I'll add family values , the constitution and personal responsibility. Fock everything the left is pushing. 

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That speech was just devastating to Hillary's 2020 campaign.

Glad you watched 

I missed it.  I do know Trump was in central PA a few weeks ago to support Fred Keller in a special election.

Over 40,000 in attendance and oh yeah, Fred Keller destroyed the Democrat running against him.

Trump moves the needle and 2020 will be the same.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

I missed it.  I do know Trump was in central PA a few weeks ago to support Fred Keller in a special election.

Over 40,000 in attendance and oh yeah, Fred Keller destroyed the Democrat running against him.

Trump moves the needle and 2020 will be the same.

His biggest hurdle is that now he actually has experience for people to look at. In 2016, he said he was building a wall that Mexico was going to pay for. He said he was going to repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better. He didn't even have and idea on a replacement. He also said he was going to cut spending. That is all been proven to be lies. He can't throw that same BS out this time around.  From what I've seen of his speech yesterday, his 2020 platform involves a whole lot of whining about how unfairly he's treated.  of course he's going to rehash the greatest hits that he knows his face loves. Getting rid of brown people.  But since immigration was at a 50-year low during Obama's last year, and Trump has pushed the numbers to a 17-year high, the smart ones will realize he's a disaster on immigration. Trump is counting on there not being many smart ones.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

His biggest hurdle is that now he actually has experience for people to look at. In 2016, he said he was building a wall that Mexico was going to pay for. He said he was going to repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better. He didn't even have and idea on a replacement. He also said he was going to cut spending. That is all been proven to be lies. He can't throw that same BS out this time around.  From what I've seen of his speech yesterday, his 2020 platform involves a whole lot of whining about how unfairly he's treated.  of course he's going to rehash the greatest hits that he knows his face loves. Getting rid of brown people.  But since immigration was at a 50-year low during Obama's last year, and Trump has pushed the numbers to a 17-year high, the smart ones will realize he's a disaster on immigration. Trump is counting on there not being many smart ones.

So you watched ?

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

That speech was just devastating to Hillary's 2020 campaign.

It was her turn. I mean fault. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was her turn. I mean fault. 

He buried her. Really hurt her chances in 2020. May even cost her donors. His campaign tactician is one skillful SOB.

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He buried her. Really hurt her chances in 2020. May even cost her donors. His campaign tactician is one skillful SOB.

As in it was her fault she lost. Not Russians or racist. Too much time in the Hamptons and not on the campaign trail. But she sure raised a lot of money. 

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Take a look folks. This why the idiot Dems lost in 2016 and this why they will lose in 2020. The arrogance, the utter belief that they are smarter and better than everyone else.  I bet this clown can even smell the Trump support in Walmart. All clowns like this have is an unfocused hate. They can’t point to any specifics. Trump has a  list of accomplishments to run on. They have orange man bad.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

yup...but i'd just say any decent human being that works.

Trump last night: "Our radical Democratic opponents are driven by hatred, prejudice, and rage. They want to destroy you. And they want to destroy our country as we know it"

This will be the first modern election in America where a nominee is literally saying everyone who disagrees is evil and trying to destroy America. Literally promoting divisiveness and hatred. Trying to turn opponent and all their supporters into evil figures.  I'd add opinion, but I don't think that's necessary.  

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump last night: "Our radical Democratic opponents are driven by hatred, prejudice, and rage. They want to destroy you. And they want to destroy our country as we know it"

This will be the first modern election in America where a nominee is literally saying everyone who disagrees is evil and trying to destroy America. Literally promoting divisiveness and hatred. Trying to turn opponent and all their supporters into evil figures.  I'd add opinion, but I don't think that's necessary.  

It's almost if he's insinuating they are irredeemable basket if deplorables 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

It's almost if he's insinuating they are irredeemable basket if deplorables 

It's quite hilarious that he uses the terms hatred, prejudice, and rage. And uses them to describe others. The very definition of projecting.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's quite hilarious that he uses the terms hatred, prejudice, and rage. And uses them to describe others. The very definition of projecting.

He's spot on and it kills you.

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He's spot on and it kills you.

Admit it. If you saw the words hateful, prejudice, and rage, you would 100% believe they were describing Trump.  The fact that Trump actually had the gall to use them to describe someone else is downright hilarious. He's spot on. But he's projecting his own weaknesses.

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He’s right, they are. 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Don has always been a hypocritical POS and a garbage human being. What else do you say about a “man” who brags to newspapers about cheating on the mother of his kids?

The sad thing is that the Russians did not spread dirt on Hillary the spread the truth. What a scandal!

The Democratic Party is about the murder of ambition, work ethic, rugged individualism, self-reliance, personal responsibility, opportunity........