Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Rally!

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

He’s right, they are. 

Woohoo!  Civil war. Good vs evil.  🤣

He's working up his sheep into a frenzy. We aren't just the Democrats anymore. We're the evil Democrats. Out to destroy the country!!%@##!&

I have no idea who's winning in 2020, and based on my 2016 prediction, I'm the last guy who'd pretend to know, but it should be quite interesting to see how Trump and the Trumptards act if he ends up being a one-and-done. Will they honor the results? Or will he lock himself in the White House bathroom and tell his sheep to overthrow the new government.  All coming up on next season's Bone Spurs Diary.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He's working up his sheep into a frenzy. We aren't just the Democrats anymore. We're the evil Democrats. Out to destroy the country!!%@##!&

I have no idea who's winning in 2020, and based on my 2016 prediction, I'm the last guy who'd pretend to know, but it should be quite interesting to see how Trump and the Trumptards act if he ends up being a one-and-done. Will they honor the results? Or will he lock himself in the White House bathroom and tell his sheep to overthrow the new government.  All coming up on next season's Bone Spurs Diary.

Maybe he'll weaponize the FBI and intelligence depts and spy on the nominee, then using that scam they'll invent a collusion with Russia narrative. 

54 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's quite hilarious that he uses the terms hatred, prejudice, and rage. And uses them to describe others. The very definition of projecting.

Truth hurts huh? 

39 minutes ago, MDC said:

Don has always been a hypocritical POS and a garbage human being. What else do you say about a “man” who brags to newspapers about cheating on the mother of his kids?

Says the heroin user :(

Wow one Trump speech set Newbie off. Death threats to start any minute.  :(

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The only sheep in this country is you and the rest of your libtard bots. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did you copy and paste this from Joy Behar or Brian Stelter? 

16 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Wow one Trump speech set Newbie off. Death threats to start any minute.  :(

Ironical from the keyboard badass who talks about knocking people’s teeth in from the comfort of mom’s basement. :lol:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ironical from the keyboard badass who talks about knocking people’s teeth in from the comfort of mom’s basement. :lol:

seriously. I just clicked on his name. Literally, his last 5 posts were either trying to insult you or me. That is his entire life.  LOLOL  I love that I own total strangers to the point that it controls their existence.  Funny thing is, he's a total nobody to me.

I would go to a political rally for 200 dollars, although that would go up to 400 dollars if I was not allowed to surf the internet on my phone.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

seriously. I just clicked on his name. Literally, his last 5 posts were either trying to insult you or me. That is his entire life.  LOLOL  I love that I own total strangers to the point that it controls their existence.  Funny thing is, he's a total nobody to me.

Says the guy who created alias after alias to get back posting here. Can’t make this stuff up. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

Says the guy who created alias after alias to get back posting here. Can’t make this stuff up. 

Okay Flahawker. :lol:

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

What does that have to do with being obsessed over one or two guys?

Biff thought the rally was great. Biiiigggg Trump fan here. 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

What does that have to do with being obsessed over one or two guys?

Poor Newbie :(  seriously man. Get a challenging job. You have way too much free time. Don’t have a wasted life.