Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

Please stop feeding the Troll

Actually it's been refreshing to have a new loser to beat up on since shotard ran away with his tail between his legs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Actually it's been refreshing to have a new loser to beat up on since shotard ran away with his tail between his legs.

Give the guy a break. He’s been beaten up his whole life 

I've said this repeatedly.  Just put him on ignore so we can have our bored back.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

I've said this repeatedly.  Just put him on ignore so we can have our bored back.

No one ever did this for GFIAFP when I asked :mad:

You guys are turning into snowflakes, not wanting someone who has differing opinions to cloud your feeble minds.

Just now, edjr said:

No one ever did this for GFIAFP when I asked :mad:

Using ignore for GFIAFP was useless.  Besides just trolling, as Newbie is doing, I would come here in the morning and find the entire front page covered with old threads he had bumped in order to just have conversations with himself overnight.  The actual active threads were 1-2 pages back.  It created a clusterfock to find the threads I was actually interested in.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

You guys are turning into snowflakes, not wanting someone who has differing opinions to cloud your feeble minds.

yawn

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Using ignore for GFIAFP was useless.  Besides just trolling, as Newbie is doing, I would come here in the morning and find the entire front page covered with old threads he had bumped in order to just have conversations with himself overnight.  The actual active threads were 1-2 pages back.  It created a clusterfock to find the threads I was actually interested in.

gfiafp did the same!!

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

yawn

step out of the bubble

Absolutely. I remember him filling up the whole front page. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

gfiafp did the same!!

I was talking about GFIAFP

I was talking about GFIAFP

:wall:

"have our board back", "stop feeding the troll"????

What board, the one that has been ruined for years by the same old ass clowns - going round and round and round and round.......day and night over the same political shiit? That board? The board where the same fixated clowns ruin damn near every thread bcoz the can't help themselves from making it about politics - that board?

Deep down the ass clowns are happy, make that ecstatic, to have Newbs back They've missed him like a prisoner misses poosay - hell they're prolly still beating off to him at night when they go home... They're obsessed with him, they can't stay away.

They're not feeding him anything - what their feeding is their own pathetic appetite to feel superior. to just focking argue all day.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

What board, the one that has been ruined for years by the same old ass clowns - going round and round and round and round.......day and night over the same political shiit? That board? The board where the same fixated clowns ruin damn near every thread bcoz the can't help themselves from making it about politics - that board?

Deep down the ass clowns are happy, make that ecstatic to have Newbs back They've missed him like a prisoner misses poosay - hell they're prolly still beating off to him at night when they go home... They're obsessed with him, they can't stay away.

They're not feeding him anything - what their feeding is their own pathetic appetite to feel superior. to just focking argue all day.

:first:  NAILED IT!

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Deep down the ass clowns are happy, make that ecstatic, to have Newbs back They've missed him like a prisoner misses poosay - hell they're prolly still beating off to him at night when they go home... They're obsessed with him, they can't stay away.

😮

7 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

This

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I don't know you and am not judging you, but, you kind of sound like a dude who is ranting about other people ranting. You are angry to the point of calling people here "ass clowns", yet your current actions are indicative of what you are claiming the "ass clowns" act like.

And although it is common for most everyone to say dumb stuff from time to time, The Manatee is taking this to another level if not simply in terms of numbers.

Anyway. Whatever.  Not that important.

• Like 1

Serious question, why do obese people always have to have the word 'feeding' in their thread titles?  Is there a second of the day they aren't thinking of shoveling food down their throats?  Do they even understand why they're so fat?

I am not even sure if this is newbie. It seems like something that CH or another troll would try to pull off.

The old newbie was a pretty decent poster, the last few weeks TheObserver has been a mess.

Personally I don’t mind this place being heavily one sided to the right. The other 99% of the internet swings hard left. It’s nice to have a place to post with people who actually love America and dont want to destroy it. 

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am not even sure if this is newbie. It seems like something that CH or another troll would try to pull off.

The old newbie was a pretty decent poster, the last few weeks the observer has been a mess.

Hmmm... Maybe he prefers people to be deflected to thinking he is newbie. That way he can trash someone else's alias instead of his own previous alias. Interesting. 🤔

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Personally I don’t mind this place being heavily one sided to the right. The other 99% of the internet swings hard left. It’s nice to have a place to post with people who actually love America and dont want to destroy it. 

Bubble living is fantastic

17 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

OMG.  So perfect.  I challenge anyone to find a single post over the last two weeks where I attacked, insulted, namecalled, etc unless it was in response to someone doing it to me.   The problem is, the Trump crazies on this board have chased away anyone who dares talk negatively of him, so now that there's someone who is a liberal and doesn't like him, they think I'm the 'enemy'.

A normal person can read a line like "I feel that Mueller didn't indict Trump because his hands were tied and DoJ policy states he couldn't indict a sitting president", and argue that he could have challenged that and at least tried to indict.  Or come out more forcefully in his report findings.  But here, it's greeted with "You're f---ing troll.  Go back to your liberal board.  Or, you're an unemployed loser.  And you're ugly. And that's not even you in your picture. 

Stop feeding the troll?  LOL  I get attacked by ten people every single day. I start music threads. Respond and participate in other people's threads. I even started a Gronkowski the bachelor thread. Somehow, that instantly became a Newbie is a narcissist liar thread.

I can name a dozen people here who need to toughen the f--- up. Learn that someone disagreeing with your opinion isn't a challenge of your delicate manhood that requires a personal attack.  Cruzer nailed it.  You guys think this is a Trump board now. Anyone who disagrees is ruining 'your board'  Hilarious.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Bubble living is fantastic

I post on Reddit so that’s definitely not the case with me lol

26 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Golf drafts sure aren’t your thing but this post is :cheers:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It's fun for you to never be challenged? To just having a bunch of people echoing each other and high-fiving?  Is that really what a message board is supposed to be?

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

I put his ass on "ignore". I can't be bothered with his bullschit trolling.

I'll give you fifty bucks if you can get my stalkers, sdork and 12th man to do it also.

Just now, The Observer said:

It's fun for you to never be challenged? To just having a bunch of people echoing each other and high-fiving?  Is that really what a message board is supposed to be?

Again, this isn’t the only place I post. It’s nice to come here and get away from the crazy left and actually have an intelligent conversation. You guys don’t want conversation you want to obstruct and troll, that’s it. 

1 minute ago, dain11279 said:

Golf drafts sure aren’t your thing but this post is :cheers:

:lol: 🍭

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I put his ass on "ignore". I can't be bothered with his bullschit trolling.

People have been bad here at times, but it may just be a short phase for each person. A lot of people here do that. But this dude is the energizer manatee when it comes to doing that. Non-stop 24x7, week after week. And he keeps calling everyone else a troll. 

So weird. :blink:

• Like 1