Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

Please stop feeding the Troll

32 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

"have our board back", "stop feeding the troll"????

What board, the one that has been ruined for years by the same old ass clowns - going round and round and round and round.......day and night over the same political shiit? That board? The board where the same fixated clowns ruin damn near every thread bcoz the can't help themselves from making it about politics - that board?

Deep down the ass clowns are happy, make that ecstatic, to have Newbs back They've missed him like a prisoner misses poosay - hell they're prolly still beating off to him at night when they go home... They're obsessed with him, they can't stay away.

They're not feeding him anything - what their feeding is their own pathetic appetite to feel superior. to just focking argue all day.

:first:

20 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am not even sure if this is newbie. It seems like something that CH or another troll would try to pull off.

The old newbie was a pretty decent poster, the last few weeks TheObserver has been a mess.

Could be shotard. He's a total mess over at FBG.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, edjr said:

You guys are turning into snowflakes, not wanting someone who has differing opinions to cloud your feeble minds.

You're next.  :mad:

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Could be shotard. He's a total mess over at FBG.

Not enough spelling errors. Sho can’t go two sentences without making a typo. 

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Not enough spelling errors. Sho can’t go two sentences without making a typo. 

Maybe he's michelle obama? Or hussein himself even? Sounds dumb enough to be. :dunno:

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hmmm. And what do I have in common with Sho?  Not a Trumper.  Therefore, the enemy.

You must conform!!!!!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I put his ass on "ignore". I can't be bothered with his bullschit trolling.

This. I encourage the softies to put me on ignore.  It would keep threads from turning into 'let's see how many times I can call Newbie dumb before he tells me to go  F. myself.  If being disagreed with makes you feel insecure and hurt, put me on ignore and just enjoy the pro-Trump posts. I'll never even know and your life won't be filled with all the stress that seeing my posts gives you.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This. I encourage the softies to put me on ignore.  It would keep threads from turning into 'let's see how many times I can call Newbie dumb before he tells me to go  F. myself.  If being disagreed with makes you feel insecure and hurt, put me on ignore and just enjoy the pro-Trump posts. I'll never even know and your life won't be filled with all the stress that seeing my posts gives you.

You have been outed as not Newbie. 

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

You have been outed as not Newbie. 

I'll make that determination. Not some rookie Columbos.

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'll make that determination. Not some rookie Columbos.

Columbo? Didn't RP used to say that? 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Serious question, why do obese people always have to have the word 'feeding' in their thread titles?  Is there a second of the day they aren't thinking of shoveling food down their throats?  Do they even understand why they're so fat?

Were you born with a deformity? You’ve have some very odd features in your pic. 

OMG.  So perfect.  I challenge anyone to find a single post over the last two weeks where I attacked, insulted, namecalled, etc unless it was in response to someone doing it to me.   The problem is, the Trump crazies on this board have chased away anyone who dares talk negatively of him, so now that there's someone who is a liberal and doesn't like him, they think I'm the 'enemy'.

A normal person can read a line like "I feel that Mueller didn't indict Trump because his hands were tied and DoJ policy states he couldn't indict a sitting president", and argue that he could have challenged that and at least tried to indict.  Or come out more forcefully in his report findings.  But here, it's greeted with "You're f---ing troll.  Go back to your liberal board.  Or, you're an unemployed loser.  And you're ugly. And that's not even you in your picture. 

Stop feeding the troll?  LOL  I get attacked by ten people every single day. I start music threads. Respond and participate in other people's threads. I even started a Gronkowski the bachelor thread. Somehow, that instantly became a Newbie is a narcissist liar thread.

I can name a dozen people here who need to toughen the f--- up. Learn that someone disagreeing with your opinion isn't a challenge of your delicate manhood that requires a personal attack.  Cruzer nailed it.  You guys think this is a Trump board now. Anyone who disagrees is ruining 'your board'  Hilarious.

Seriously just leave. Go back to FBGheys. Oh wait you are still there. Part of your ten message bored routine. :(

4 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Were you born with a deformity? You’ve have some very odd features in your pic. 

Yes.  I have an abnormally high chest to waist ratio.  And my arms appear swollen and vascular.  It's been hell, but I deal with it.

Yes.  I have an abnormally high chest to waist ratio.  And my arms appear swollen and vascular.  It's been hell, but I deal with it.

Not what I was referring to.  I was talking about your massive forehead and your stubby fingers.  Something looks "off". :unsure:

Just now, 12th Man said:

Not what I was referring to.  I was talking about your massive forehead and your stubby fingers.  Something looks "off". :unsure:

I heard he has the most homeruns ever in softball but they won't put him in the softball HOF

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

That's my elephant man disease.  You've seen the movie Mask? I have the same thing.

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That's my elephant man disease.  You've seen the movie Mask? I have the same thing.

Nah. You are uglier for sure.

4 hours ago, Cruzer said:

"have our board back", "stop feeding the troll"????

What board, the one that has been ruined for years by the same old ass clowns - going round and round and round and round.......day and night over the same political shiit? That board? The board where the same fixated clowns ruin damn near every thread bcoz the can't help themselves from making it about politics - that board?

Deep down the ass clowns are happy, make that ecstatic, to have Newbs back They've missed him like a prisoner misses poosay - hell they're prolly still beating off to him at night when they go home... They're obsessed with him, they can't stay away.

They're not feeding him anything - what their feeding is their own pathetic appetite to feel superior. to just focking argue all day.

Cruzer is Woke

4 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

that is all

agreed, no more threads dedicated to him.

2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

The ignore button is your friend.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

I'll give you fifty bucks if you can get my stalkers, sdork and 12th man to do it also.

What's the matter? You don't like being challenged?  

Might be more efficient to ask Newbie to stop feeding 12th Doosh, sderk, HT, mr hand, Shiny, Filthy, drobeski, Big Guy etc. :dunno:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Might be more efficient to ask Newbie to stop feeding 12th Doosh, sderk, HT, Shiny, Filthy, drobeski, Big Guy etc. :dunno:

Maybe Fake Newbie should leave? How about that MDCuck?

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Maybe Fake Newbie should leave? How about that MDCuck?

You guys take this place way too serious  

Step out.  Do something else once in a while.  All of you.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

You guys take this place way too serious  

Step out.  Do something else once in a while.  All of you.  

Who are you?:dunno:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Might be more efficient to ask Newbie to stop feeding 12th Doosh, sderk, HT, Shiny, Filthy, drobeski, Big Guy etc. :dunno:

I'm close to putting the three chihuahuas (12th Man, sdork, and Mr Hand) on ignore.  Simply because they don't contribute to threads at all. Every post is just an insult. That's cute in 5th grade. A bit less so as an adult.  I would never in a million years stop 'feeding' HT. He's my favorite poster here. I would miss him greatly if he left. I literally have him ignoring his kids and searching old posts for ammo on me. How golden is that?  ROFL   Drobeski is just drobeski. Big dope.

I like Filthy and Big Guy. Both good posters. I never agree with Filthy, but he's a good contributor here and rarely gets into the childidh insult stuff.   Big Guy (along with nzoner) are the best music minds here. I could post in music threads with them all day.