Sign in to follow this  
edjr

The Observer - question

Only validation now would be to make his profile pic a pic of himself holding up a paper with the date and GC marked on it.

1 hour ago, Meglamaniac said:

Like I said, a Troll

I apologize. I really haven't been here much. I haven't been paying any attention. I miss the real newbie., I guess I wanted it to be him 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

There is only one Strike :bandana:

:d

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

It speaks just like the real one. If it is an imposter, it is a damn good one. 

So you are saying they are both stupid. Makes sense.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Only validation now would be to make his profile pic a pic of himself holding up a paper with the date and GC marked on it.

And holding a penny...

32 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Do we have the reveal? 

Yep, we have an idiot manatee look alike in the thread and he will be in every thread on this site going forward. :dunno:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Observer said:

As soon as you all post one.  🤣  (not counting Edjr.  He would.  posty?  Bwahahahaha)

:lol:

Is there an app that would translate someone with sdork's IQ?  He works so hard stalking me all day and I rarely understand what he's saying.  Manatee? Every thread going forward? Anyone speak tard?

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Is there an app that would translate someone with sdork's IQ?  He works so hard stalking me all day and I rarely understand what he's saying.  Manatee? Every thread going forward? Anyone speak tard?

And here you are stalking me. :lol:

1 minute ago, sderk said:

And here you are stalking me. :lol:

No, I got back from my meeting and noticed you had three more posts jumping up and down for my attention. I'd like to respond but I can't always translate your incoherent mumblings. I didn't quote you. I'm looking for outside help.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

No, I got back from my meeting and noticed you had three more posts jumping up and down for my attention. I'd like to respond but I can't always translate your incoherent mumblings. I didn't quote you. I'm looking for outside help.

Look at you coming right out of your million dollar meeting getting applause all over the place and running straight to the forum to troll on me again. Nice job by you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, edjr said:

I apologize. I really haven't been here much. I haven't been paying any attention. I miss the real newbie., I guess I wanted it to be him 

If he's not the real Newbie, he's a reasonable facsimile so I feel free to interact with him the same.

I need to know who it is...I need to know who’s mind can go so deep inside the Newbie vessel so well. I know it has to be someone who posts here all the time. I don’t even have any guesses.

I'm so confused lol

Dear focking lord. It’s Newbie. You people are retarded. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Dear focking lord. It’s Newbie. You people are retarded. 

I  disagree. 
I was fooled in the beginning thinking it was Newbs, but "The Observer" is way more eloquent and knowledgeable on current issues with his posts than Newbs could ever be. 

Still a dumb ass troll, but he sure caught a bunch of us. :cheers:

Are those Sanctuary focks invading us again? Hmmm...<_<
Seems like something they would do for sh1ts and grins

Just now, OldMaid said:

Trust me... it’s Newbie.

I doubt it, but you are older and wiser than I am. :cheers:

3 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Trust me... it’s Newbie.

It’s absolutely not. For one, Edjrs question about DJ equipment he would have answered as there’s no reason not to. He wasn’t “thinking he wanted it for free again so screw off.”. Second,  in another thread he wonders out loud if Tommy Lee has any money as he sees him as a down and out guy (he’s super loaded). Newbie is a music expert, especially popular bands from the 80s, this is something he wouldn’t say. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

I  disagree. 
I was fooled in the beginning thinking it was Newbs, but "The Observer" is way more eloquent and knowledgeable on current issues with his posts than Newbs could ever be. 

Still a dumb ass troll, but he sure caught a bunch of us. :cheers:

This is somewhere in the middle of a really nice compliment and yet another kick in the nutsack from you. 

Fake Newbie :( what sad sack would impersonate that clown?  

• Haha 1

10 years earlier newbie is giving DJ software to ed, 10 years later ed has a real job and family and is calling newbie out.  I kind of hope he isn't newbie.

I choose to believe he's Newbie but I'm willing to pretend otherwise if I must in order for Mike to let him stay.

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I choose to believe he's Newbie but I'm willing to pretend otherwise if I must in order for Mike to let him stay.

Whoever I am, I've easily doubled traffic here these past few weeks.  Not sure how total posts relate to advertising cost, but just counting 12th Man, sdork, and Mr Hand saying 'Newbie's dumb', 'Poor Newbie', 'Newbie's a narcissist', and 'Newbie got owned' account for 100s of posts per week.  

The righty posters here act towards newbie(or even a catfished version) similar to how Dems act towards Trump.

Just hysteria.  Always on their mind.  It is amazing to see.  Trump wants attention and to troll and the Dems dance all day and night.   Newbie or this poster wants to troll and get a reaction and bored righties dance all day and night here.

They both have their opposition wrapped around their finger.  

9 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Trust me... it’s Newbie.

does he have a signature move? 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Whoever I am, I've easily doubled traffic here these past few weeks.  Not sure how total posts relate to advertising cost, but just counting 12th Man, sdork, and Mr Hand saying 'Newbie's dumb', 'Poor Newbie', 'Newbie's a narcissist', and 'Newbie got owned' account for 100s of posts per week.  

Whoever you are, I pity you.  

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What's wrong with you?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

What's wrong with you?

He’s not well.

• Haha 1

If he has the stamina to keep this pace of posts and endure the arrows for a few weeks, do w still have to pretend we don't know who he is? 

3 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

What's wrong with you?

Start with his stubby fingers. 😨 Creepy.  

6 hours ago, tanatastic said:

It’s absolutely not. For one, Edjrs question about DJ equipment he would have answered as there’s no reason not to. He wasn’t “thinking he wanted it for free again so screw off.”. Second,  in another thread he wonders out loud if Tommy Lee has any money as he sees him as a down and out guy (he’s super loaded). Newbie is a music expert, especially popular bands from the 80s, this is something he wouldn’t say. 

Are you seriously serious? This is your proof that it’s not Newbie? 🤣🤣🤣

54 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

10 years earlier newbie is giving DJ software to ed, 10 years later ed has a real job and family and is calling newbie out.  I kind of hope he isn't newbie.

Scary sh1t. Wish I had grown up 10 years earlier, but I only found FFT in 2003. wish I had found it in 1995 (if it existed)

Just now, edjr said:

Scary sh1t. Wish I had grown up 10 years earlier, but I only found FFT in 2003. wish I had found it in 1995 (if it existed)

You should go on Ellen, if she ever does a show about "how hanging out at low traffic message boreds saved my life".