Sign in to follow this  
edjr

The Observer - question

Just now, edjr said:

you guys are all suckers for falling for Old Maid showing up out of thing air and defending her sanctuary compadre. Fock you people are dumb.

They have me all twisted, now I don’t know what to think!! I’m a sucker! I’m being played one way or the other!

Just now, tanatastic said:

They have me all twisted, now I don’t know what to think!! I’m a sucker! I’m being played one way or the other!

when was the last time she posted here? she magically shows up to defend newbie of all people? 🙄

The sanctuary is hornswoggling you again

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This isn't your traditional alias. Newbiejr joined in 2004. The Observer was created in 2005 as a one -time thing to create a thread where I would answer questions of things that I have 'observed' about each member. It was a good time. Back when we all had fun with each other and not every post was an attempt at a 'gotcha' moment or reason to call each other names.

It would be very easy to snap a pic of yourself with a paper saying the date on it. Wouldn’t even have to be a face pic, just the date and GC. Saying “not until the rest of you do it.” Is telltale deflection and sign of not being Newbie.

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

you guys are all suckers for falling for Old Maid showing up magically and defending her sanctuary compadre. Fock, you people are dumb.

Newbie doesn’t post at the Sanctuary. 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That sounds familiar (the bull, not the peeing), please refresh our memories.  :cheers:

Newbs was in Los Angeles a few year ago, and we decided to meat up. We had a few drinks and a fun time. He was a perfect gentleman. Plus, he never called me fat. 😋

Just now, OldMaid said:

Newbs was in Los Angeles a few year ago, and we decided to meat up. We had a few drinks and a fun time. He was a perfect gentleman. Plus, he never called me fat. 😋

And, in case you guys don't know, Old Maid has a beautiful voice. (I want to karaoke with you again)  ;)

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

His Mom paid for his airfare tho.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Newbs was in Los Angeles a few year ago, and we decided to meat up.

Meat up...I bet you did. 🤣

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This isn't your traditional alias. Newbiejr joined in 2004. The Observer was created in 2005 as a one -time thing to create a thread where I would answer questions of things that I have 'observed' about each member. It was a good time. Back when we all had fun with each other and not every post was an attempt at a 'gotcha' moment or reason to call each other names.

I bumped an old thread from 2006 (Titled "Who Are You") that Tyler Rose Fan  started asking everyone to answer questions about themselves.  One of the questions was to list any other aliases you have. I posted as Newbiejr and said The Observer was my alias.   This little scam has been 13 years in the making.  :headbanger:

Just now, The Observer said:

I bumped an old thread from 2006 that Tyler Rose Fan started asking everyone to answer questions about themselves.  One of the questions was to list any other aliases you have. I posted as Newbiejr and said The Observer was my alias.   This little scam has been 13 years in the making.  :headbanger:

What a loser.  The brown people illegally entering this Country are more productive than you.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Old Maid finally got a fact right.

Was it about her being fat?

14 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Newbie doesn’t post at the Sanctuary. 

:lol:

11 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Swoosie, you're fat, too?

I pity you poor fools :Mr-T:

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

What a loser.  The brown people illegally entering this Country are more productive than you.

I think he is one of the less productive brown people that entered this country. What can you say? :dunno:

Just now, Casual Observer said:

It was an inside joke for Skids. Rumor has it when he and TNG met up, he called her fat.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

Brown people do like the big ol ladies.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

:lol:

I think you have Sux and Newbs confused.

Just now, OldMaid said:

It was an inside joke for Skids. Rumor has it when he and TNG met up, he called her fat.

Heresy.  (Some of us have a weakness for redheads).

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Isn't she big boned?

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Where did you hear that rumor?

here they all come. Right on schedule :overhead:

OM has me teetering with this LA story...I might even be 60/40 in favor of Newbie now. God I’m so confused, I’m crying in the fetal position, hold me!

4 minutes ago, fricker66 said:

Where did you hear that rumor?

Straight from the horse’s mouth.

Also, how you doin’?🥰 I miss you guys!

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

here they all come. Right on schedule :overhead:

Nope.  I'm going rogue.

Ok it is Newbie. The post he bumped from 2006 confirms it. This is enough evidence for me. The matter is now closed.

On 3/15/2006 at 6:10 PM, NewbieJr said:

Home: Pennsylvania

Work: Logistics Manager at Semiconductor company and DJ

Geeks I've met: None yet

Marital Status: Married 11 years

Alcohol: Beer, Tangarey and Tonic

Alliaai: The Observer, Lyrics Only Poster

Civic: Youth Sport coaching

Ideal Woman: One with beer-flavored nipples.

Other: Music buff, weightlifting, fantasy football

I think OldMaid is right. Newbie is exactly the kind of guy who would pretend to be someone pretending to be himself. 

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Yeah, I don't know what I specifically said, but she wasn't fat and even if she was there is no focking way I'd have said that on a public forum.  We had an expectedly awkward meeting of two married people of the opposite sexes at an Applebees.  The Applebees is enough to be awkward because the food sucks.  TNG, if you are trolling here with the other Sanctuary folks, I apologize for whatever perceived offense I gave you.  I enjoyed our lunch meeting and find you quite attractive.  :cheers:

Which of them is Rusty? 

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Straight from the horse’s mouth.

Also, how you doin’?🥰 I miss you guys!

Is this a thinly-veiled New Girl insult?

1 minute ago, nospk said:

Which of them is Rusty? 

Well, all of us, duh...

How do we know it's really Old Maid?  It's been like 30 posts without a mention of sucking cack.  :dunno:  

26 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, I don't know what I specifically said, but she wasn't fat and even if she was there is no focking way I'd have said that on a public forum.  We had an expectedly awkward meeting of two married people of the opposite sexes at an Applebees.  The Applebees is enough to be awkward because the food sucks.  TNG, if you are trolling here with the other Sanctuary folks, I apologize for whatever perceived offense I gave you.  I enjoyed our lunch meeting and find you quite attractive.  :cheers:

That’s not what I recall you saying 😉

I’m glad that this mystery is solved, I was about to take a week off work to devote 15hrs a day to the case.

• Like 1

im glad its over.

42 minutes ago, DuckStupid said:

That’s not what I recall you saying 😉

What do you recall me saying?  :dunno: