Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

If Biden is leading Trump by 10+ points everywhere in the polls........

How much pizza do you think this guy has gotten his hands on?

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

If they had been used to vote, they wouldn’t be deemed inactive. So I guess I don’t understand your point. 

If I had to venture a guess... I would think that this might effect Republican registration in California more than anyone else, as I can see why they would skip a few voting cycles, because they’re more apt to think they’re vote doesn’t really count here. But I’m perfectly fine with them purging inactive voters.

Who knows if they've been used or not. California's voter rolls and history are locked up tight. Let's see the data and let a bit of sunlight in there. There's a reason that state and a lot of other Democrat controlled states refuse to hand over their data.

And my point was if they have 1.5 inactive for one county alone, how many ineligable voters are in there?

6 hours ago, BufordT said:

I don't know and neither do you. Conjecture isn't enough for me.  However, since Judicial Watch was all over this I'm sure they would of let it be known if they found such instances.

Logic is allowed 

22 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Who knows if they've been used or not. California's voter rolls and history are locked up tight. Let's see the data and let a bit of sunlight in there. There's a reason that state and a lot of other Democrat controlled states refuse to hand over their data.

And my point was if they have 1.5 inactive for one county alone, how many ineligable voters are in there?

Okay... maybe if this was happening somewhere other than Los Angeles, I might see your point. But it would be the Republicans, not the Democrats who would benefit from these extra votes, here, not the other way around. 

And how locked down can it be if they already determined a 1.5 million number? Where did that come from?

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Okay... maybe if this was happening somewhere other than Los Angeles, I might see your point. But it would be the Republicans, not the Democrats who would benefit from these extra votes, here, not the other way around. 

Except for the fact that's it's usually the Dems that play the Voter fraud game, not the Repubs.

7 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Except for the fact that's it's usually the Dems that play the Voter fraud game, not the Repubs.

😴

OM is the smartest lefty around here. Does laps on these other chumps. I'm still voting for Trump, but she can definetly get her side out there,  real smart and stuff. 

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

OM is the smartest lefty around here. Does laps on these other chumps. I'm still voting for Trump, but she can definetly get her side out there,  real smart and stuff. 

Your sarcasm might be too nuanced for people around here to understand. 

On 7/5/2019 at 11:01 AM, RLLD said:

This is the kind of behavior and mentality that led to Trump's e;election.  If everyone who disagrees with us is stupid or racist or whatever, we can never coexist....we have to stop labeling those with him we disagree as bad... just because they might have an opinion with which we disagree does not make them bad.  From what I know of people, if you do this, they dig in their heels an then what you get is president Trump.  We need to learn from 2016, not repeat it...

So when Trump says George Washington sunk German U boats and his fans go wild....?

12 hours ago, OldMaid said:

And how locked down can it be if they already determined a 1.5 million number? Where did that come from?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/california-and-los-angeles-county-to-remove-1-5-million-inactive-voters-from-voter-rolls-settle-judicial-watch-federal-lawsuit/

Let that sink in.............the entire state has a registration rate of 101% of it's age-eligible citizenry. NFW are all citizens registering so who is registering them? DMV does some but not everyone drives or has a driver's license. 

Can you be so naive to think there isn't nefarious activity going on in California?

In its lawsuit, Judicial Watch alleged:

• Los Angeles County has more voter registrations on its voter rolls than it has citizens who are old enough to register.  Specifically, according to data provided to and published by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, Los Angeles County has a registration rate of 112 percent of its adult citizen population.
  • The entire State of California has a registration rate of about 101 percent of its age-eligible citizenry.
  • Eleven of California’s 58 counties have registration rates exceeding 100 percent of the age-eligible citizenry.

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/california-and-los-angeles-county-to-remove-1-5-million-inactive-voters-from-voter-rolls-settle-judicial-watch-federal-lawsuit/

Let that sink in.............the entire state has a registration rate of 101% of it's age-eligible citizenry. NFW are all citizens registering so who is registering them? DMV does some but not everyone drives or has a driver's license. 

Can you be so naive to think there isn't nefarious activity going on in California?

Yah right..made up nonsense 

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Indictments-Charge-Widespread-Voting-Fraud-Scheme-in-Los-Angeles-511971752.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DCBrand

Widespread Voting Fraud Scheme Targets Los Angeles' Homeless

By Eric Leonard

Published Jun 30, 2019 at 2:37 AM

Widespread Voting Fraud Scheme Targets Los Angeles' HomelessNBCLA

An indictment unsealed in Los Angeles charged nine people accused of participating in voting fraud schemes — in which homeless people were allegedly offered cash or cigarettes in exchange for forged signatures on initiative petitions and voter registration forms. 

Seven of the accused pleaded not guilty early Friday. The two others have not yet appeared in court on the new case.

Prosecutors have accused the group of 14 felonies for a variety of alleged acts during the 2016 and 2018 election cycles, including charges of circulating an initiative with forged or fictitious names, signing fictitious names, registering fictitious persons, and making payment for signatures, according to the indictment. None of the defendants faces all of the charges.

• Thanks 1