Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

If Islam was created in 2019

Would it even be protected under religious freedoms? The Branch Davidians weren’t and there are countless other examples of groups hiding under religious freedoms until they ultimately weren’t. Islam is probably the only major religion in existence today that if it were thought of in present time, it would be treated the same way as the Davidians. Seems like the religious version of “to big to fail” to me.

3 hours ago, drobeski said:

But the call to prayer is the most beautiful sound in the world. 

• Haha 1

No religion would. One of the reason Mormonism and Scientology are considered so stupid are they’re new enough where people should have known better.

I have a feeling Christianity and the spoken word of Christ would be fine today. The Jew book before it would not. 

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

No religion would. One of the reason Mormonism and Scientology are considered so stupid are they’re new enough where people should have known better.

This. It's all bull---t.  We're smart enough to know it regarding the new ones. Many are smart enough to know it about all of them. 

If we had made it this long without any Arabs I would hope no one would be dumb enough to invent them now. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Yep. Scientology is crazy. So is every other religion.

Judeo Christian values and structure created the modern world. They created the foundation for modern government amd society. New worlds were discovered and founded by them. The modern educational system was created by them. If they were invented today our society would exist in a few thousand years. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/19/2019 at 4:32 PM, Voltaire said:

I laughed way to focking hard at Mr Methane. If he sh!t his pants I might've had a focking stroke :lol:

2 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

I laughed way to focking hard at Mr Methane. If he sh!t his pants I might've had a focking stroke :lol:

He's got a real talent for this sort of thing, and just as amazingly, a willingness to perform the talent publicly.