Sign in to follow this  
sderk

AOC: Concentration camps on our southern border

I.....personally....believe....that...they’re consentration camps, because....like....they’re consentration camps....such as

18 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I.....personally....believe....that...they’re consentration camps, because....like....they’re consentration camps....such as

How does our country tolerate this crap? Free speech and all, I get. But the people who vote for her? WTF?

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

How does our country tolerate this crap? Free speech and all, I get. But the people who vote for her? WTF?

You got me. My 5 year old articulates his thoughts better.

29 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Cringeworthy. 

9 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Cringeworthy. 

This is a person, voted in to congress. Voted in to congress. We need to take the next presidential election seriously, and make sure all the smart people we know show up for the voting. 

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

This is a person, voted in to congress. Voted in to congress. We need to take the next presidential election seriously, and make sure all the smart people we know show up for the voting. 

In before Fewbie calls you a toothless retard hillbilly 

6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

In before Fewbie calls you a toothless retard hillbilly 

You forgot fat

Something to ponder: if what upsets you most about migrant infants being torn from their mothers' arms and thrown into concentration camps is that they're being called 'concentration camps', you are a heartless, deeply disturbed piece of garbage. 

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Something to ponder: if what upsets you most about migrant infants being torn from their mothers arms and thrown into concentration camps is that they're being called 'concentration camps', you are a heartless, deeply disturbed piece of garbage. 

I agree. AOC is a piece of garbage. :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chuck Todd is getting eviscerated on Twitter for denouncing AOCs comments.  I love when they eat their own.  

Its funny how people are lining up and walking hundreds of miles to get in these concentration camps and get their babies thrown in cages.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am watching the CONCACAF Gold Cup soccer match just now on FS1 between Canada and Mexico.  

They sang the Mexican National Anthem.  All the players, fans, etc.  were singing along.....seemed genuinely proud of their country.

Point is......why are citizens running away? Stay and fix your focking country.  Have a MutherFocking Civil War if you need too.  

Gah.  Don’t sneak into other countries and then whine about stuff. Is this not common sense stuff?

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Its funny how people are lining up and walking hundreds of miles to get in these concentration camps and get their babies thrown in cages.

Great point. Will be using it. 

A little off topic but whatever.  Venezuela.  Rich with natural resources namely oil.  That place should be like Qatar.   Huge skyscrapers, tons of wealth, etc.  But it’s not.  The people MUST take control of their own country.

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Something to ponder: if what upsets you most about migrant infants being torn from their mothers' arms and thrown into concentration camps is that they're being called 'concentration camps', you are a heartless, deeply disturbed piece of garbage. 

Maybe the mothers should just have killed them out of the womb. That seems to be the solution of choice by most democrats. Including you.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

A little off topic but whatever.  Venezuela.  Rich with natural resources namely oil.  That place should be like Qatar.   Huge skyscrapers, tons of wealth, etc.  But it’s not.  The people MUST take control of their own country.

They are out-gunned by the government.

5 hours ago, sderk said:

Her real one

Just another woman who's thought patterns and lack of logic derive from feelings, not the real world or facts.  

We have a guy like that here. They are fun to laugh at. 

If she is examing social concentration camps just think how angry AOC wiil be when takes a look into our inner cities. 

You guys are 100% right to get upset by this terrible hyperbole from a politician.   Thank god she's the only one who would ever use inflammatory rhetoric to get the base riled up.   

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You guys are 100% right to get upset by this terrible hyperbole from a politician.   Thank god she's the only one who would ever use inflammatory rhetoric to get the base riled up.   

Who is upset?  Pretty sure most of us just think she's an idiot.

• Thanks 1

I think she would make a better weekend dancer down at the Brass Ass or Twisted Teety than a person in government. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I spent much of my youth wonder why they were called 'concentration camps.' This was the only "concentrating" I knew about and something was wrong with it. I don't know how I found out about the second definition of the word, maybe it was HS chemistry class or maybe I just took the time to read a box of orange juice.

30 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I think she would make a better weekend dancer down at the Brass Ass or Twisted Teety than a person in government. 

Hell yeah!  She looked smoking hot in the video she made dancing on the rooftop.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hell yeah!  She looked smoking hot in the video she made dancing on the rooftop.

Agreed about the smoking hot video.

I prefer her in Congress rather than at the Brass Ass or Twisted Teety because she can entertain me better there, but if I were local to New York, I admit, I'd surely have a different opinion.

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

Give it six months.  I will get the first round. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

And Crowder :D

Watched this last night. He nailed it like always. 

Also, AOC looks retarded when she wears those glasses. Trying way to hard. 

All these people know is:

1. White people bad

2. Everything I don't like is just like the nazis

3. My fee fees

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Also, AOC looks retarded when she wears those glasses. Trying way to hard. 

fixed

If people are worried about children being taken from their mothers maybe the mothers should stop illegally smuggling them into this country like another bag of cocaine.   

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

If people are worried about children being taken from their mothers maybe the mothers should stop illegally smuggling them into this country like another bag of cocaine.   

Nah, because that would mean taking personal responsibility. Much easier blaming evil white men. 

21 minutes ago, DonS said:

Nah, because that would mean taking personal responsibility. Much easier blaming evil white men. 

Am I evil? Yes I am.

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

Don't know about you guys, but if I'm from a poverty stricken country with no chance for financial gain and my children are in danger from drug lords and/or child trafficking and has little to no chance of ever having a happy life, I'm rounding then up and I'm going to search for a better life for them.   The whole problem with you people is that Trump has brainwashed you into thinking they're actually rapists and M-13 gang members instead of human beings trying to save their children's' lives.  Trump is a master at brainwashing and manipulating his sheep. The crime rate of immigrants, both legal and illegal, is lower than the crime rate of American citizens. Trump has taken any ounce of empathy you have for children and desperate parents you may have once had.  These people are no different than you and I. Just born a few thousand miles further south. And there's not a one of you who wouldn't do anything within your power to keep your children safe.

Yeah, you better check those crime rate stats. 

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Don't know about you guys, but if I'm from a poverty stricken country with no chance for financial gain and my children are in danger from drug lords and/or child trafficking and has little to no chance of ever having a happy life, I'm rounding then up and I'm going to search for a better life for them.   The whole problem with you people is that Trump has brainwashed you into thinking they're actually rapists and M-13 gang members instead of human beings trying to save their children's' lives.  Trump is a master at brainwashing and manipulating his sheep. The crime rate of immigrants, both legal and illegal, is lower than the crime rate of American citizens. Trump has taken any ounce of empathy you have for children and desperate parents you may have once had.  These people are no different than you and I. Just born a few thousand miles further south. And there's not a one of you who wouldn't do anything within your power to keep your children safe.

With or without Trump, I'd still feel that these people are a net drag on the Country.  They have to go back.

31 minutes ago, Bert said:

Am I evil? Yes I am.

My mother was a witch.