Sign in to follow this  
sderk

AOC: Concentration camps on our southern border

17 minutes ago, DonS said:

You don't put your d1ck in crazy. Especially not crazy lady mouth! 

Is this your way of telling me you're gay?

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Is this your way of telling me you're gay?

That's my way of saying I wouldn't put my d1ck in the mouth of a crazy lady that could bite it off. 

14 minutes ago, DonS said:

That's my way of saying I wouldn't put my d1ck in the mouth of a crazy lady that could bite it off. 

But they're all crazy.  :cry:

Rinky

"We see AOC, from the time she's been elected, she's put out policies like the job-killing Green New Deal," she added. "She then went on to kill the Amazon deal in New York, which would've put some 25,000 jobs in Queens."

GO👏 Get👏  Her👏

52 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rinky

GO👏 Get👏  Her👏

A republican that is also a black female.  Going to be some conflicted voters in NYC. 

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

A republican that is also a black female.  Going to be some conflicted voters in NYC. 

Nah, AOC will call her out as a "fake" black.....they have already shown this strategy....

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Nah, AOC will call her out as a "fake" black.....they have already shown this strategy....

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

I'm sure she has a bottle of hot sauce in her purse. She already does the black talk thing when she speaks to them.  Maybe she'll sportnsome cornrows. Might be hot on her. 

On 6/19/2019 at 9:35 PM, KSB2424 said:

I am watching the CONCACAF Gold Cup soccer match just now on FS1 between Canada and Mexico.  

They sang the Mexican National Anthem.  All the players, fans, etc.  were singing along.....seemed genuinely proud of their country.

Point is......why are citizens running away? Stay and fix your focking country.  Have a MutherFocking Civil War if you need too.  

Gah.  Don’t sneak into other countries and then whine about stuff. Is this not common sense stuff?

I'm admittedly well behind on this thread, but this is the sort of misinformation that mischaracterizes what's really going on in the southern border.

These people are not Mexicans.  They come from other countries via Mexico - mostly from South America.  They are not sneaking into America.  They are turning themselves in at ports of entry seeking Asylum.  These concentration camps, because that's what they are, are not for illegal immigrants.  They are for Asylum seekers - a legal way of immigrating to another country - awaiting the courts to decide on their Asylum status.

10 minutes ago, Saint Elistan said:

I'm admittedly well behind on this thread, but this is the sort of misinformation that mischaracterizes what's really going on in the southern border.

These people are not Mexicans.  They come from other countries via Mexico - mostly from South America.  They are not sneaking into America.  They are turning themselves in at ports of entry seeking Asylum.  These concentration camps, because that's what they are, are not for illegal immigrants.  They are for Asylum seekers - a legal way of immigrating to another country - awaiting the courts to decide on their Asylum status.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/record-number-undocumented-immigrants-flooded-southern-border-may-n1014186

More than 132,000 were stopped while crossing the border illegally; the rest presented themselves at legal ports of entry, Customs and Border Protection officials said.

So far this fiscal year, 610,000 immigrants have been apprehended by CBP for illegally crossing between ports of entry. If the current numbers continue, they could surpass 2006 levels, said one official.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Saint Elistan said:

Wrong.  You dont travel from a Central American country, THROUGH Mexico, and seek asylum in the US of A.  If you travel THROUGH Mexico to seek asylum in the US of A, you are doing it illegally.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/record-number-undocumented-immigrants-flooded-southern-border-may-n1014186

More than 132,000 were stopped while crossing the border illegally; the rest presented themselves at legal ports of entry, Customs and Border Protection officials said.

So far this fiscal year, 610,000 immigrants have been apprehended by CBP for illegally crossing between ports of entry. If the current numbers continue, they could surpass 2006 levels, said one official.

Again - seeking Asylum.  Not "sneaking".  They literally seek out border patrol and turn themselves in.  Why?  Because of "Metering".

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/29/737268856/metering-at-the-border

Metering is the term that Customs and Border Protection uses for a process by which it limits the number of people who can request asylum at a port of entry at a U.S.-Mexico border crossing each day. As far as U.S. asylum law says, anyone who steps foot in the U.S. has the ability to request asylum. So what CBP is doing is they're stationing a guard at border crossings. Asylum-seekers that show up there, they tell them they have to turn around and go put their name on a waitlist, basically, back in Mexico and wait for their turn to request asylum. And these lists are getting very long. People are waiting weeks or sometimes months for their opportunity to request asylum. The latest figure we have is that 19,000 asylum-seekers are waiting on the Mexican side of the border for their chance to request asylum in the U.S.

"Metering" is why that father and daughter drowned.  These people don't have the time to wait months to be accepted at ports of entry.  So they do what they have to do to be processed for Asylum.

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wrong.  You dont travel from a Central American country, THROUGH Mexico, and seek asylum in the US of A.  If you travel THROUGH Mexico to seek asylum in the US of A, you are doing it illegally.

If that was true, Trump wouldn't need this new policy - which is being challenged as unlawful.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/15/741769333/u-s-sets-new-asylum-rule-telling-potential-refugees-to-apply-elsewhere

7 minutes ago, Saint Elistan said:

Again - seeking Asylum.  Not "sneaking".  They literally seek out border patrol and turn themselves in.  Why?  Because of "Metering".

Metering is the term that Customs and Border Protection uses for a process by which it limits the number of people who can request asylum at a port of entry at a U.S.-Mexico border crossing each day. As far as U.S. asylum law says, anyone who steps foot in the U.S. has the ability to request asylum. So what CBP is doing is they're stationing a guard at border crossings. Asylum-seekers that show up there, they tell them they have to turn around and go put their name on a waitlist, basically, back in Mexico and wait for their turn to request asylum. And these lists are getting very long. People are waiting weeks or sometimes months for their opportunity to request asylum. The latest figure we have is that 19,000 asylum-seekers are waiting on the Mexican side of the border for their chance to request asylum in the U.S.

"Metering" is why that father and daughter drowned.  These people don't have the time to wait months to be accepted at ports of entry.  So they do what they have to do to be processed for Asylum.

What? You said they were all coming to seek asylum and came to ports of entry. That is false. I presented a link that gave numbers on how many were crossing illegally, and number didn’t include the ones that weren’t caught. You actually think each person trying to get here goes to a port of entry? 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

What? You said they were all coming to seek asylum and came to ports of entry. That is false. I presented a link that gave numbers on how many were crossing illegally, and number didn’t include the ones that weren’t caught. You actually think each person trying to get here goes to a port of entry? 

No, because being put on a waiting list while your family is starving really doesn't make all that much sense.  If the Trump Administration had not pushed so hard on Metering, the number of "illegal crossings" would not be spiking.  Cutting off 500 Million Dollars in aid certainly didn't help either.

https://www.economist.com/the-americas/2019/04/04/donald-trump-cuts-off-aid-to-central-america

13 minutes ago, Saint Elistan said:

No, because being put on a waiting list while your family is starving really doesn't make all that much sense.  If the Trump Administration had not pushed so hard on Metering, the number of "illegal crossings" would not be spiking.  Cutting off 500 Million Dollars in aid certainly didn't help either.

https://www.economist.com/the-americas/2019/04/04/donald-trump-cuts-off-aid-to-central-america

WTF?  It's not OUR obligation to take care of other countries.  We give aid because we want to, not because we have to.  GTFO with this sh#t.

• Like 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

WTF?  It's not OUR obligation to take care of other countries.  We give aid because we want to, not because we have to.  GTFO with this sh#t.

This is an important distinction.  You see them as "others".  I see them as "humans".  I wont be able to change your mind and I don't intend to try.  But I think it's a sad state of things when you could look at another person suffering and not feel any desire to alleviate their pain because they're "not the same as you".  We're all the same.  We have an obligation to our species.

57 minutes ago, Saint Elistan said:

Its Trumps fault those people drowned? 

24 minutes ago, Saint Elistan said:

This is an important distinction.  You see them as "others".  I see them as "humans".  I wont be able to change your mind and I don't intend to try.  But I think it's a sad state of things when you could look at another person suffering and not feel any desire to alleviate their pain because they're "not the same as you".  We're all the same.  We have an obligation to our species.

I hear ya. I don't like people suffering either. But how many of them shouid we take in? There has to be a limit at some point, right? Logic would dictate that. 

35 minutes ago, Saint Elistan said:

Here's a great idea.  Move to their country and help them there.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Saint Elistan said:

Excellent point.  Should the suffering and pain of the current US citizens be alleviated first? Am I wrong in giving zero fuks about free health care for non US humans when there actual US veteran humans who are homeless and suffering?  Fix our house first, dont make probs worse.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Excellent point.  Should the suffering and pain of the current US citizens be alleviated first? Am I wrong in giving zero fuks about free health care for non US humans when there actual US veteran humans who are homeless and suffering?  Fix our house first, dont make probs worse.

Liberals DGAF about US Citizens.  They're too busing fighting for the illegals and citizens of other countries.

3 hours ago, Saint Elistan said:

I see them as humans too. And humans know right from wrong and have the ability to choose right and play by the rules.  

If you choose to migrate through a dangerous country into a dangerous area and something bad happens that is YOUR fault....

Just like choosing to live hear and active volcano, fault line or new Orleans is YOUR fault.

Sometimes bad things happen because your are stupid, and your decisions cause it to be so.  Sometimes is just bad luck.  Neither scenario has anything to do with me or  my county.

Rinky

If there are folks who implemented some kind of "meme" suggesting rape of anyone, even AOC, then they need to go....no space for that kind of stupidity in our law enforcement peoples....   👎