Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Iran downs US drone

23 hours ago, The Observer said:

This is why we need a secretary of defense.  It is impossible to know what went on with that drone.  This president has told ten thousand lies already. Everything he does is with his eye on the next election. There are two or three times in every president term where he needs to speak to the American people and they need to be able to believe him. Who on God's Earth would ever believe anything this man says?

One secretary of defense, coming up! 

Did you see those dirtbag losers Pelosi and Schumer dancing when they thought Trump was going to bomb Iran. 

🤣

He schooled them again...

:lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

We no longer have media that will report facts. They will twist everything he has to say or straight up lie using "people familiar with the presidents line of thinking". Especially if it's behind closed doors At least with tweeting it's right there for everyone to see.

With hundreds of examples how are you still questioning this? Do I like it? No but he's forced to do it

Lol. Omg. Classic Trump brainwash. Love it. 

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lol. Omg. Classic Trump brainwash. Love it. 

Omg?  Pure cringe. 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Did you see those dirtbag losers Pelosi and Schumer dancing when they thought Trump was going to bomb Iran. 

🤣

He schooled them again...

:lol:

These people are sick.

On 6/21/2019 at 8:54 AM, Voltaire said:

Focking Pompeo and Bolton are filling the area with powderkegs like this drone hoping to see one goes off and force Trump to retaliate.

Why the fock do we care about Iran? They're responsible for Hezbollah not al Qaeda or the Islamic State. They're Saudi Arabia and Israel's enemy, and they're Saudi Arabia and Israel's problem. So long as they don't have nukes, I have no beef. I don't have any inclination to solve Saudi and Israel's problem for them with US blood and US taxpayer money. Deal with it yourselves. Fock off.

I mean, I like Israel, Saudi not so, but this is their focking problem not ours.

100% agree. 

Iran sucks. We all know it. Yet the libs protect them while condemning Saudi for doing 1/20th of the human rights abuses. Newsflash to libs, Saudi human rights are as good as it gets in that backwardass culture.

On 6/21/2019 at 8:54 AM, Voltaire said:

Focking Pompeo and Bolton are filling the area with powderkegs like this drone hoping to see one goes off and force Trump to retaliate.

Why the fock do we care about Iran? They're responsible for Hezbollah not al Qaeda or the Islamic State. They're Saudi Arabia and Israel's enemy, and they're Saudi Arabia and Israel's problem. So long as they don't have nukes, I have no beef. I don't have any inclination to solve Saudi and Israel's problem for them with US blood and US taxpayer money. Deal with it yourselves. Fock off.

I mean, I like Israel, Saudi not so, but this is their focking problem not ours.

Tucker Carlson was making those same points the other night. 

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Iran sucks. We all know it. Yet the libs protect them while condemning Saudi for doing 1/20th of the human rights abuses. Newsflash to libs, Saudi human rights are as good as it gets in that backwardass culture.

Trump owns this situation. Backing out of the deal provoked Iran and alienated our allies. He can't escape responsibility and now must do what's he's intentionally done his entire presidency,- defuse a crisis he created. 

I love this passive aggressive foreign policy when it comes to the scummy countries we have to deal with. Trump again playing chess while the rest play checkers. Winning!  

On 6/22/2019 at 12:00 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the networks would show it once and rip it to pieces. The tweet stays up.  

So your logic puzzle to solve is...

If he were to stand at a podium and give a measured response,  he has no way to ensure his response is constantly available for any and all in search of it to see. So he instead responds and posts it on a platform that makes it permanently available for any and all in search of it to see.

Well, I’m stumped. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump owns this situation. Backing out of the deal provoked Iran and alienated our allies. He can't escape responsibility and now must do what's he's intentionally done his entire presidency,- defuse a crisis he created. 

:lol:  You made a little sense a few days ago in a thread. Now you are back to parroting CNN. Trump owns a 40 year problem. :lol: Priceless.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  You made a little sense a few days ago in a thread. Now you are back to parroting CNN. Trump owns a 40 year problem. :lol: Priceless.

Obama had a deal with them. Both sides were satisfied. This isn't a 40 year problem. It's Trump's new one.  

Obama had no authority to make "deals". We, here in the US as per our constitution, make treaties with other countries . That have to be passed by the senate. I guess Obama skipped that day at law school. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama had no authority to make "deals". We, here in the US as per our constitution, make treaties with other countries . That have to be passed by the senate. I guess Obama skipped that day at law school. 

Oh okay cool. Call Iran and tell them they have nothing to be upset about.  🤣😂🤣

33 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Obama had a deal with them. Both sides were satisfied. This isn't a 40 year problem. It's Trump's new one.  

Hee

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Hmmm, Fox news never told you about the Iran nuclear deal?  Must have been too busy with Benghazi reporting. 

Do you mean the deal that was never signed by Iran and never approved by Congress? It deal Iran continued to break. I know all about it.

What about it?

Trump continues to clean up the mess Obama created around the world!

40 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Do you mean the deal that was never signed by Iran and never approved by Congress? It deal Iran continued to break. I know all about it.

What about it?

Trump continues to clean up the mess Obama created around the world!

I"m convinced this Newbie guy is just a DNC bot.  All he does is regurgitate left wing talking points despite all evidence that they're false.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

All he does is regurgitate left wing talking points

*in between sets and hair frosting appointments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I"m convinced this Newbie guy is just a DNC bot.  All he does is regurgitate left wing talking points despite all evidence that they're false.

You only approve of right wing talking points, sheep?

11 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Nah, he's just unoriginal. And tucks tail and runs from facts. He's a  Cyber puzzy.  

• Like 1