Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

World Cup

Hard for me to get excited when the “best” team in this tournament got beat by a bunch of 15 year old kids from Texas. 

16 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Thailand looks like a buncha dudes.

You ever been to Thailand? There is a good chance they are biological dudes. 

Just now, BiffTannen said:

You every been to Thailand? There is a good chance they are biological dudes. 

Bancock is fulla hot dudes :wub:

Just now, edjr said:

Bancock is fulla hot dudes :wub:

I can see where someone that is drunk and on drugs might be fooled at first, but what are you going to do when a snake pops out from under its skirt and has a voice like Popeye?

27 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I hope Sweden wins tbh

It's not in me to root against the US in anything. That being said. I don't care if this   is even played. Like honestly if I woke up and they were like.  We're disbanding world cup soccer I would not blink. 

yeah for first time i felt bad telling my daughter that i'm not really rooting for the US. 13-0 :rolleyes: , buncha dykes that hate America. booo

I'll root for them cause rooting against the USA would make me feel too much like a Democrat.

• Haha 1

If Hope Solos was playing I would be rooting for them. I'd let her punch me in the mouth before I focked her in the ass. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Hard for me to get excited when the “best” team in this tournament got beat by a bunch of 15 year old kids from Texas. 

I bet the 15 year-old boys would beat the snot out of them in a fight too. One day, I'll explain testosterone to you.  And why they don't let men play women's sports.

Also, did you know that the worst men's qualifier at Wimbledon, would beat Serena Williams in straight sets?  Amazing! 

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

If Hope Solos was playing I would be rooting for them. I'd let her punch me in the mouth before I focked her in the ass. 

She used to make saves with her meat curtains

23 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I'll root for the US team, but I'm not supporting Rapinoe.

No worries. She already has plenty from her jock strap

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

:wub:

I love sluts with big flappers. 

Just now, Gladiators said:

Just like a venus fly trap.

That is a tennis player I do not find hot at all. 

Just now, BiffTannen said:

That is a tennis player I do not find hot at all. 

I bet her flappers would strangle you like a python.

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

One day, I'll explain testosterone to you.  And why they don't let men play women's sports.

Also, did you know that the worst men's qualifier at Wimbledon, would beat Serena Williams in straight sets?  Amazing! 

Who doesn't let men play women's sports? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who doesn't let men play women's sports? 

Here it is folks. The early stages of a Hardcore 'gotcha' moment. This is what we call the set up question. He's rubbing his hands together as we speak. Hoping. Praying I respond. At which point, he'll mention a chess match from 1987 where men and women played together. Or post a link to an in-process transgender who wrestled in a high school tournament. He'll then be sitting at home, fist pumping furiously and yelling "GOOOOTCHHHHHAAAAA" so loud that Crusty will know he owned a lib once again. 12th Man, sdork, and Mr Hand will be by seconds later to like Hardcore's post and add that I've been owned, I'm a loser, and that it's been a rough day.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm a loser

Agreed. :thumbsup:

I work with so many Indian's I thought this was going to be about Cricket. India is currently in 4th place, and America almost qualified this year for the cricket world cup, we were 11th place in the standings and the top 10 teams qualify.

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I work with so many Indian's I thought this was going to be about Cricket. India is currently in 4th place, and America almost qualified this year for the cricket world cup, we were 11th place in the standings and the top 10 teams qualify.

Doesn't cricket have scores like 159-0 and take 4 days to complete a match? I work with a bunch of Indians too. I'm just not interested in that game.

48 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That girls snatch looked like a hand grenade was tossed into an Arby's

The us women's team budget is probably bigger than the entire rest of the world's budgets combined.  Then they're playing against countries who treat women's sports like a hobby (as opposed to the us that treat women's sports as 3rd class) and some that treat their women worse than farm animals.  

Ok great.  Play who's in front of you, but then women on the team act like ãsshõles and now they want to rub it in?  Let's be real.  It's women playing soccer.  You have huge advantages over every other team in the world.  You're not the national heroes you think you are.  Be humble.

• Like 3

Women's soccer entertainment is about as good as as the movie Glitter. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Zach Ertz' wife also plays on the team. She's a looker also. Not as hot as Alex Morgan though.

Good call. Forgot about her. :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Zach Ertz' wife also plays on the team. She's a looker also. Not as hot as Alex Morgan though.

I bet Jason Wittens wife is hotter. But slower. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I bet Jason Wittens wife is hotter. But slower. 

That's actually funny.  I'm going to give you a like. 👍

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That's actually funny.  I'm going to give you a like. 👍

MDC isn't going to like it. He's so easy to rile up about his beloved Jets. I mean Eagles. 

15 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

That girls snatch looked like a hand grenade was tossed into an Arby's

Wait a second, are there pics/vids of Hope Solos nooners on the innernets that I am unaware of?:shocking:

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

Wait a second, are there pics/vids of Hope Solos nooners on the innernets that I am unaware of?:shocking:

OMG if you are being serious. Please let me warn you. Don't look. It will never leave your mind.  

Just now, kilroy69 said:

OMG if you are being serious. Please let me warn you. Don't look. It will never leave your mind.  

Fock yeah I'm being serious and want to see it