Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

Drain the swamp...

Got to thinking about one of the oompa loompas campaign promises. The other one didn't require any work on his part because IMHO, America is already great. But anyway, I digress...

He did promise to "drain the swamp" as they say. Root out all the career politicians and uber wealthy businessmen and lobbyists and wall street hedge fund types, et, etc, etc out of DC. My impression of what he implied was he was going to get guys and gals in there that would better represent us, the average joe. So I did a quick google and pulled up wiki of his cabinet.

I was shocked😏 to see it full of exactly the thing he said he was going to get rid of, career politicians, lobbyists and wall street scumbags.

So I wonder, when exactly is the swamp gonna be drained?

Had to start with the corrupt criminal entities within the justice department's FBI etc...

How many have been fired/rooted out ? 

24 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

Got to thinking about one of the oompa loompas campaign promises. The other one didn't require any work on his part because IMHO, America is already great. But anyway, I digress...

He did promise to "drain the swamp" as they say. Root out all the career politicians and uber wealthy businessmen and lobbyists and wall street hedge fund types, et, etc, etc out of DC. My impression of what he implied was he was going to get guys and gals in there that would better represent us, the average joe. So I did a quick google and pulled up wiki of his cabinet.

I was shocked😏 to see it full of exactly the thing he said he was going to get rid of, career politicians, lobbyists and wall street scumbags.

Patience Iago. 

54 minutes ago, trumpurethra said:

The Clintons were #1 swamp creatures. They have had their Pay for Play funds seized and are currently trying to pan handle for $$ with little luck. McCain was another and he's taking the celestial dirt nap.

16 hours ago, trumpurethra said:

Only a moron ever thought that a guy with a golden toilet on his private plane had any interest in representing the little guy or populism. 

40 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Only a moron ever thought that a guy with a golden toilet on his private plane had any interest in representing the little guy or populism. 

Fake news 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Actually it's not news at all, just an opinion. 

Toilet on the plane

7 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Thats true. I saw it on some lifestyles of the rich and famous type show. This was well over a decade before he ran for president. The seat belts are 24k plated too.

https://youtu.be/UZq3iCn2y74

No mention or sighting of a toilet in that video. 

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Only a moron would overlook what he's done thinking it WASN'T for the little guy. What's happened to unemployment since he got elected? Number of people on welfare? Wage growth?