Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Great Britain forcing woman to have abortion against her and her family's wishes

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

The world would immediately become a better place if all liberals disappeared.

I just can't wait until this is the norm here as well and we can decide that all these poor people with no form of income need to abort their children in "their best interest".

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

I just can't wait until this is the norm here as well and we can decide that all these poor people with no form of income need to abort their children in "their best interest".

Good point. 

I also wonder how long it will be until the left starts to justify euthanizing physically or mentally disabled people. It’s coming. 

They need to abort the parents. That would be the best solution for everyone. Because they will just keep having kids and abortion will be viewed as universal birth control if we don't get rid of the parents of those who can't afford having a kid and keep producing them and then want them dead.

There is a 22 y rold mental defect in my town with 3...well 3 cuz she rolled over and killed one.  She had another one in the oven though.  A buddy of mine teaches special education...she was giving him baby tips like how they love chocolate milk.

13 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

If the U.S. made all mental defective people have abortions, there'd be 3 geek bored members (two of which would be aliases).

And I would be so bored. 

China also does forced abortions. For Muslims. Where you at, Hollywood? Oh that's right, have to keep your large markets protected. So you can get more money and claim how brutal and oppressive the US is. Where you at Wall Street? That's right, can't Piss off your customers. Apple too.  

• Like 2

Pro-“Choice”

9 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Good point. 

I also wonder how long it will be until the left starts to justify euthanizing physically or mentally disabled people. It’s coming. 

Fewer libs. Win/Win. 

• Like 1

It looks like in the U.K., abortion is no longer about the right of women to choose what they do with their bodies.

and in the USA The Forest Was Shrinking, But The Trees Kept Voting For The Axe Because It's Handle Was Made Of Wood And They Thought It Was One Of Them

Appeals court overturned the idiot judge.  I guess there are at least a few people over there with common sense.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Appeals court overturned the idiot judge.  I guess there are at least a few people over there with common sense.

So newbie doesn't live there?