Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Now I know why Chipotle keeps having food poisoning issues

I'm working at a food processing plant that makes sauce for Chipotle, and they cook their beans. Holy hell is this place disgusting. It smells so bad in there. They put chicken breasts through some type of machine that plumps them up to double their original size. 

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I'm working at a food processing plant that makes sauce for Chipotle, and they cook their beans. Holy hell is this place disgusting. It smells so bad in there. They put chicken breasts through some type of machine that plumps them up to double their original size. 

I like refried beans. That’s why I think we should try fried beans, because maybe they’re just as good and we’re wasting time. 

29 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I know nothing about that, but I do know that after having driven past a chicken farm a couple time in the past, that chickens produce the most foul (or fowl if you prefer), poop smell I have ever come across of all the animals. Damn, it is almost throw up on your lap while driving kind of bad.

42 minutes ago, sderk said:

I know nothing about that, but I do know that after having driven past a chicken farm a couple time in the past, that chickens produce the most foul (or fowl if you prefer), poop smell I have ever come across of all the animals. Damn, it is almost throw up on your lap while driving kind of bad.

No way.  Pig sh!t is the absolute worst.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

No way.  Pig sh!t is the absolute worst.

This. You can smell a hog farm 40 miles away.

• Like 1

Eh, the Habit burger joint I love smells like azz and their burgers and fries are awesome :dunno:

5 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Eh, the Habit burger joint I love smells like azz and their burgers and fries are awesome :dunno:

I have been in worse smelling places, like an animal fat rendering plant, but the smell of pure processed food is pretty disgusting. Especially with how old and dingy looking everything is. 

11 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Whats the machine that plumps them is it injecting them with a saline solution?

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Whats the machine that plumps them is it injecting them with a saline solution?

I do not know what they use

Just found a local mex place by me that rocks and is pretty cheap, fock the chains.

There are people who actually love Chipolte - that's astounding to me.

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

There are people who actually love Chipolte - that's astounding to me.

Used to be great. Not anymore.

It's good for what it is - fast food. I like the tomatillo red chili salsa, but you want to talk about lighting a butt hole on fire the next day... wow. 

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Used to be great. Not anymore.

I don't remember the great part.