I'm often in the news

I drive a Prius

I've had sex with someone with parkinson's

23 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

pick my lie then post yours

I'm often in the news

I drive a Prius

I would guess you are often in the news for have sex with Parkinson's patients, so I would say that you don't drive a prius.

I dated a beauty queen.

I have been kidnapped at gun point

I collect seeds

• Haha 3

Just now, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

I would guess you are often in the news for have sex with Parkinson's patients, so I would say that you don't drive a prius.

I dated a beauty queen.

I collect seeds

as that chick on that Netflix baking show would say, nailed it :banana: :banana: :banana:

I would say you were robbed for your exclusive collection of marijuana seeds so the beauty queen deal

52 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

pick my lie then post yours

I'm often in the news

I drive a Prius

That has to be a ground shaking orgasm for all involved. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

as that chick on that Netflix baking show would say, nailed it :banana: :banana: :banana:

I would say you were robbed for your exclusive collection of marijuana seeds so the beauty queen deal

Incorrect

1 hour ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Well you banged mom or I wouldn't be here. So I'm hoping you didn't bang sis because that's just wrong. 

youre adopted!!:o

2 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

You mean I'm gonna stay this color? 

There's this redneck family out here who must have like 8 kids from the age of twenty something to six.  One of which is a really tall red-headed boy.  Neither parent nor any of the other kids have red hair and all the rest are average height at best.  I've often thought how awkward it would be ringing the father up if I had red hair.

3 hours ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Incorrect

Dated a beauty queen is incorrect?

My first wife was an international model.  She modeled in NY, Dallas, Chicago, Milan, Paris and Tokyo.  

My current wife is 10 years younger than me, still gorgeous, in great shape, and loves to sex me up.

I've only had butt sex with one of them. 

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

My first wife was an international model.  She modeled in NY, Dallas, Chicago, Milan, Paris and Tokyo.  

My current wife is 10 years younger than me, still gorgeous, in great shape, and loves to sex me up.

I've only had butt sex with one of them. 

I'll go with butt sex with the first wife and she won the strap on in the divorce, so no butt sex with the younger one. 

So, the lie is the seeds.  Next.

I have played golf with Lou Holtz and Jim Boeheim.

A famous supermodel once told me that I have "beautiful eyes."

At my daughter's 13th birthday party, we served sous vide kangaroo steaks to her and 12 of her friends.

3 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

I'll go with butt sex with the first wife and she won the strap on in the divorce, so no butt sex with the younger one. 

I'm confused by your answer.  Which of the three statements is a lie?

Just now, fricker66 said:

At my daughter's 13th birthday party, we served sous vide kangaroo steaks to her and 12 of her friends.

I can't see the kangaroo steaks going over too well with teen aged girls.  I'm going with that.

2 minutes ago, fricker66 said:

That is correct. I will say the Kangaroo Steaks are the lie. 

3 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

That is correct. I will say the Kangaroo Steaks are the lie.  

I'm not sure which would be more interesting, hearing about your kidnapping, or finding out how you came up with "collecting seeds" as your lie.  What does that even mean?  🤔  Buying Burpee packets but not planting them?

Kangaroo is true.   We did a blind taste test as the theme to the party.  The girls tasted 12 dishes blindfolded, and had to guess the dish.  Sous vide kangaroo loin was one of the dishes.  None got it right.

Just now, fricker66 said:

Kangaroo is true.   We did a blind taste test as the theme to the party.  The girls tasted 12 dishes blindfolded, and had to guess the dish.  Sous vide kangaroo loin was one of the dishes.  None got it right.

Hmmm.  Then I'm thinking the golf thing is a lie.  You played golf with one of those guys, but not both.

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Hmmm.  Then I'm thinking the golf thing is a lie.  You played golf with one of those guys, but not both.

Very astute.  I have played with Boeheim (in an outing when I worked at Seton Hall), but not Holtz. 

The beautiful eyes comment was from Cheryl Tiegs, who I met when I was 16 bussing tables at a Philadelphia area country club.  She was extraordinarily cool, and very nice to the help.   There was a moment at the table where me and the waitress were there simultaneously, and the folks at the table were pointing out good qualities in everyone and Tiegs singled out me and the waitress.  Tiegs said, "Well, he has beautiful eyes, and she has a perfect smile..."  They left  a huge tip too.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mookz said:

I'm not sure which would be more interesting, hearing about your kidnapping, or finding out how you came up with "collecting seeds" as your lie.  What does that even mean?  🤔  Buying Burpee packets but not planting them?

I was trying to come up with a lie and I couldn't think of anything. Then I thought I collect. Then I tried to think of something no one would bother collecting. I didn't think about pot seeds. 

I have spent a night stranded on the continental divide in Idaho in the dead of winter on a remote highway when my crappy car broke down

I had to be pulled out of quicksand because there was a sign that said "caution quicksand" and I wanted to see what it looked like

I have fallen off a 30 foot cliff when i was scouting it out for a ski jump.

11 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

I was trying to come up with a lie and I couldn't think of anything. Then I thought I collect. Then I tried to think of something no one would bother collecting. I didn't think about pot seeds. 

Good lie, I thought it was too far out to be made up.  :thumbsup:

Now, were you kidnapped for your rare and valuable seeds?  🤔

14 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Good lie, I thought it was too far out to be made up.  :thumbsup:

Now, were you kidnapped for your rare and valuable seeds?  🤔

It was beach week. I decided I was too waisted to keep driving so I pulled over and passed out. 2 guys that just got out of jail took my keys and waited for me to leave the car. I woke up and realized what was going on. They ended up taking me and the car. Someone saw them pull the gun and called the cops. Half an hour later the cops pulled us over and they went back to jail. They were charged with Kidnapping. They also got charged for some joints I had in the car. 

18 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I have spent a night stranded on the continental divide in Idaho in the dead of winter on a remote highway when my crappy car broke down

I had to be pulled out of quicksand because there was a sign that said "caution quicksand" and I wanted to see what it looked like

Quicksand. There is no quicksand in America. So I'm guessing that if a sign in a country said Caution Quicksand it wouldn't be in English. 

12 hours ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

I dated a beauty queen.

I collect seeds

You were sexually trafficked to collect seeds at a glory hole. The beauty queen was a poster taped onto the other side of the wall.

18 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Idaho is probably true although you seemingly would have been on I-90 where you would’ve been picked up. So there’s a possibility that it’s false.

Quicksand one seems true given the self-deprecating mention of how dumb you were.

I’m going to go with the 30ft cliff 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Idaho is probably true although you seemingly would have been on I-90 where you would’ve been picked up. So there’s a possibility that it’s false.

Quicksand one seems true given the self-deprecating mention of how dumb you were.

good to have you back worms

how you doin?

gonna stick around awhile?

My ex-wife was the last player cut from the Seattle Reign

I married a former junior national figure skater and college volleyball player

I once dated the mayor of a large US city

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

good to have you back worms

how you doin?

gonna stick around awhile?

I’m doing well but busy as hell these days. That’s primarily the reason I haven’t been posting - also because this place had turned into some kind of alt-right Mecca. But I’m hoping things have calmed down a bit here and that I’ll have a little more time to post 👍🏻

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

My ex-wife was the last player cut from the Seattle Reign

I married a former junior national figure skater and college volleyball player

I once dated the mayor of a large US city

You married Brian Boitano and dated Pete Buttigieg, so ex wife cut from the Seattle Reign would be the lie. 

2 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

You married Brian Boitano and dated Pete Buttigieg, so ex wife cut from the Seattle Reign would be the lie. 

South Bend is not large 😡

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Correct.

Although in Idaho I broke down near Island Park on Highway 20.