4. Philadelphia, Pa.

5. Baltimore, Md.

6. Providence, R.I.

7. Chicago, Ill.

8. Charleston, S.C.

9. St. Louis, Mo.

10. Allentown, Pa.

Panzhihua, China

The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Panzhihua, China

The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.

Where Panda Express always uses fresh, local Pandas.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, riversco said:

Those all have heavy snow except Charleston SC.  No thanks.

My immediate 1st thought............. which means I'd gladly visit, but no way I'm getting my mail there (maybe Charleston).

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Pittsburgh, Pa.

2. Newark, N.J.

3. New Haven, Conn.

4. Philadelphia, Pa.

5. Baltimore, Md.

6. Providence, R.I.

7. Chicago, Ill.

8. Charleston, S.C.

9. St. Louis, Mo.

10. Allentown, Pa.

This has to be a joke list except I see there are a couple decent ones. 

St. Louis, Philadelphia, Newark, New Haven???? Been to all these places. They are all disgusting. 

I like Providence, Northern Chicago or it's burbs, Charleston.

More like Sh1thole cities, amirte?

2 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Undervalued how? Property values? Good time? 

I'm guessing an increase in minority population which made property values plummet. 

• Like 1

Don't know what Providence is doing on that list. Unless they needed a white city so it wasn't called racist. And I like how they say "undervalued" instead of shithole for the majority of them. 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Where Panda Express always uses fresh, local Pandas.

In all of China/the world, pandas are only native to Sichuan (here).

There was a commercial a while back and vacationing in China. In it pandas were everywhere. They were in the marketplace and taking spin classes. Now a common joke between my girl and I is "They (whatever we are talking about) are everywhere. Like pandas in China." 

On 6/27/2019 at 2:31 AM, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

There was a commercial a while back and vacationing in China. In it pandas were everywhere. They were in the marketplace and taking spin classes. Now a common joke between my girl and I is "They (whatever we are talking about) are everywhere. Like pandas in China." 

:mad: They’re culturally appropriating our pandas! ALL pandas are from Sichuan and Sichuan only.

You guys ever come to Charleston let me know. I live there and can show you guys around. This city is really nice and you’d guys would love the golf here. 

Another undervalued city is Asheville, NC. It’s like a mountainous Austin, Tx. If you love the outdoors, food, music, art, etc then you’d love it. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You guys ever come to Charleston let me know. I live there and can show you guys around. This city is really nice and you’d guys would love the golf here. 

Another undervalued city is Asheville, NC. It’s like a mountainous Austin, Tx. If you love the outdoors, food, music, art, etc then you’d love it. 

Will there be Pandas? 

3 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Will there be Pandas? 

Possibly 

On 6/28/2019 at 9:48 AM, posty said:

Pittsburgh #1?  :lol:

It is a hell hole...

My daughter did a few weeks of training there last summer, she enjoyed it.  I'm sure they all have redeeming areas.  But I agree with an earlier poster that for the most part, Newark and New Haven are two of the biggest piles of crap I've ever visited.  Philly and Baltimore mostly suck.  Charleston seems like the outlier; I've visited multiple times and always find it nice.

Lisbon, portugal

Lisbon, portugal

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

My daughter did a few weeks of training there last summer, she enjoyed it.  I'm sure they all have redeeming areas.  But I agree with an earlier poster that for the most part, Newark and New Haven are two of the biggest piles of crap I've ever visited.  Philly and Baltimore mostly suck.  Charleston seems like the outlier; I've visited multiple times and always find it nice.

I ha e to disagree with Philly.. I think it's a pretty great city

5 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

I ha e to disagree with Philly.. I think it's a pretty great city

Big fan of rowhouses and hypos in the street? 

7 hours ago, RLLD said:

Lisbon, portugal

The town so nice, they named it twice. 

15 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Pitt has its upside. I’ve got family up there and visited quite a few times. Wouldn’t ever live there but it was nice to visit. And I agree with you on Charleston. Don’t know why it made the list cause everyone I’ve talked to that’s visited down here loves it. We have quite a bit of tourism down here. Gonna be busy next year when PGA comes down to Kiawah. Highly recommend you coming down for it cause Kiawah is fantastic and you’d love it

25 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Pitt has its upside. I’ve got family up there and visited quite a few times. Wouldn’t ever live there but it was nice to visit. And I agree with you on Charleston. Don’t know why it made the list cause everyone I’ve talked to that’s visited down here loves it. We have quite a bit of tourism down here. Gonna be busy next year when PGA comes down to Kiawah. Highly recommend you coming down for it cause Kiawah is fantastic and you’d love it

When we went, we went to Kiawah.  My inlaws had a place there for a long time, on the 3rd green of one of the courses (don't remember which but not the Ocean Course).  Been there a bunch of times.  My daughter was baptized there 6 weeks after 9/11.  Never did play the Ocean Course tho; the year we had planned to do it I tore the meniscus in my knee the week before.

Charleston was typically a day trip as part of the visit.  :cheers:

On 6/26/2019 at 6:52 AM, bandrus1 said:

Newark NJ

Yea no thanks

Agreed.  Been there many times.  Not worth the trip.

On 6/26/2019 at 6:52 AM, bandrus1 said:

Newark NJ

Yea no thanks

Corey Booker turned it around I thought? 

Soooo when they say undervalued. I assume they mean you can get piece of property in one of these war torn shitholes for way less than you could in an area surrounded by ....sayyyy....all white people in the Hamptons. 

On 6/26/2019 at 6:52 PM, bandrus1 said:

Newark NJ

Yea no thanks

Everything I know about Newark, I learned from Cory Booker last week. The realtors and chamber of commerce there surely appreciate the kind words of their senator and former mayor.

New Jersey has been known for being the arm pit of America for quite a long time now. Newark, is the dirty fat sweat and smell that comes out of that armpit. Kind of reminds me of what newbie is to this site. 

34 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Everything I know about Newark, I learned from Cory Booker last week. The realtors and chamber of commerce there surely appreciate the kind words of their senator and former mayor.

I stopped for gas in Newark a few years ago on my way back to the airport.  I pulled into the station and instantly my spidey sense told me something wasn't safe.  I thought "fock it, suck it up and let's get this over with."  I got out of the car and the $#@! pump wouldn't take my credit card.  After about 30 seconds I remembered that NJ is back in the ice ages where they require employees to pump gas.  Which was instantly followed by the question of where are the $#@! employees?  I saw a few guys I presume were drugged out and/or homeless.  I decided expensive rental car gas was a better option than death, got back into my car, and squealed tires the fock out of there.  

As a PSA, I learned that there is a gas station at the rental car exit which is outside of the combat zone.

NJ is a bit of an enigma.  Much of the state is very beautiful; tree-lined, tons of beaches.  But the areas around the major cities in other states (Camden near Philly, Newark near NYC) are piles of dung.  It is like they are happy being the biotches of those other cities.  :dunno:

Based strictly on the metric calculation, input factors, surprised to not see parts of OH, IN.