Sign in to follow this  
sderk

San Francisco Bans Sale of Juul and Other E-Cigarettes

Doesn't really matter to me but if they feel this strongly about bad things in their city, why not start with banning regular cigarettes? Or pooping in the streets? Or nancy pelosi?

"San Francisco became the first city in the United States to ban e-cigarettes on Tuesday, a move that seeks to curb what experts have described as a nicotine epidemic among teenagers."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/us/juul-ban.html

The dumbest thing about SF and other cities is the ban on chewing tobacco at MLB stadiums. The only reason I would ever want to go to SF is to see the Full House house, punch a queer in the face, and put a dip in and tell them to fine me. 

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

The dumbest thing about SF and other cities is the ban on chewing tobacco at MLB stadiums. The only reason I would ever want to go to SF is to see the Full House house, punch a queer in the face, and put a dip in and tell them to fine me. 

CUT...IT...OUT

This is really insane to me as it will just cause negative effects. It won’t stop vaping, it will just fuel the vaping black market. It won’t curb smoking, it will cause those adults who use vaping to quit smoking, of which there are lots, to go back to smoking. 

• Like 1

can we get to the real issue here?  Juul sounds way too much like Jew

1 minute ago, edjr said:

can we get to the real issue here?  Juul sounds way too much like Jew

Reminds me of Zuul from Ghostbusters. 

SF City Hall hands out 4.45 million syringes each year

Mayor Mark Farrell has said, repeatedly, in recent weeks that the problem of discarded syringes on city streets has become a sticking point for him, and the city promised millions of dollars to curb the problem of hazardous waste on sidewalks and streets.

Meanwhile, San Francisco Chronicle’s Matier and Ross chimed in Wednesday with an uncomfortable observation: Most of the needles littering streets in downtown neighborhoods came by way of the city itself, as part of the Department of Public Health’s 25-year-old needle exchange program.

https://sf.curbed.com/2018/5/9/17336090/san-francisco-needles-syringes-exchange-numbers-sf

6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

All the hipsters in SF are probably freaking the fock out 

They won't be able to protest pelosi though, as the barriers around her grounds extend out of sight and out of earshot. 

What if a college athlete's image is used to sell the eCigs?  They're trampling on his rights.  That's some kind of *-ism for sure!  What hashtag do we use for this protest? 

E-cigs are gay, but banning them is stupid.  Whatever happened to just  publicly mocking those who use them?