Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

The Largest Pro Trump subreddit r/the_Donald has been Quarantined.

1 minute ago, Mungwater said:

What did trump do to impact that?  Nothing, President just executes the laws, he doesn’t create them.  It’s solely a figurehead that has nothing to do with anything

Lol okay. The stock market flew up the day he got elected but I guess he is just a figure head. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Lol okay. The stock market flew up the day he got elected but I guess he is just a figure head. 

Exactly, any president doesn’t even have to do anything, just look at the browns odds in Vegas once they got OBJ, he didn’t even play a down yet.  

Just now, Mungwater said:

Exactly, any president doesn’t even have to do anything, just look at the browns odds in Vegas once they got OBJ, he didn’t even play a down yet.  

It flew up because tax cuts were expected. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

It flew up because tax cuts were expected. 

But that’s Congress, what has any president done, directly, to impact your life?

2 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Nixon got us out of Vietnam before I had to go. 

Militarily-wise, yes, President in the CINC, but to 99% of people, the position is just a commerative coin.  What branch were you in?

Just now, Mungwater said:

Militarily-wise, yes, President in the CINC, but to 99% of people, the position is just a commerative coin.  What branch were you in?

I wasn't. I was in high school and would have been drafted so I would have went. After High School I was ready to join the Navy, but landed a good paying job. High respect for those who served though. 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The Executive Branch is very impactful.  Dude, stop.

No it isn’t, it’s directly a third of the whole thing.  Give me one example where, any president any side, had a direct impact on your life?

11 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

No it isn’t, it’s directly a third of the whole thing.  Give me one example where, any president any side, had a direct impact on your life?

You're one of the whiniest gals around these parts. Always have been 

Uh oh.  Someone else can't think of an example either. And it really has them angry.  Straight to name-calling mode. 🤣

Ronald Reagan gave amnesty to Illegals in 1986. Many Irish benefited from that, including my family. Now Stfu. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Uh oh.  Someone else can't think of an example either. And it really has them angry.  Straight to name-calling mode. 🤣

He's talking about you too you oblivious buffoon. Meathead indeed

36 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

I realize what you're saying.....you're just going way to far. 

People focus way to much on the President.  I get it, hell I've said it before.  Their local and state govt's have more influence on citizens day to day lives than the President.   However you are going all the way to the other extreme saying the President has, will have, ZERO impact on anyone's lives?   Whoa.  

Zero?   Come on man.

That's like saying the CEO of a company has zero impact on the worker bees.  Sure they aren't really their bosses.  Sure the CEO doesn't really give out promotions to the worker bees or sets vacation policies that DIRECTLY impact the worker bees.  Thats more managers, HR, compensation, etc etc.  But the CEO sets the ship on course, he sets the tone, the strategic plan of the company.   It may not directly affect the worker bee but it indirectly affects everything.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's talking about you too you oblivious buffoon. Meathead indeed

I said the exact same thing he's saying a few weeks ago. And just like this, everybody jumped up and down angry and told me that it was ridiculous. Also just like this, no one could come up with one single example of how my life is different now then when Obama was President. Hth

Just now, The Observer said:

I said the exact same thing he's saying a few weeks ago. And just like this, everybody jumped up and down angry and told me that it was ridiculous. Also just like this, no one could come up with one single example of how my life is different now then when Obama was President. Hth

You now have TDS and you were banned from here, a place you spend morning noon and night. There were more examples given..You live in a fantasy land. 

1 hour ago, Mungwater said:

So a movement, but what has a president done directly enacted that impacted your life?

Directly because of Trump I don't have to worry about being fined if for some reason I find myself without health insurance.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Directly because of Trump I don't have to worry about being fined if for some reason I find myself without health insurance.

Congress passed the law

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You now have TDS and you were banned from here, a place you spend morning noon and night. There were more examples given..You live in a fantasy land. 

Lolol. Says the guy who bragging because he's the number one poster. And said people like him because he gets a lot of likes. And spends his time ignoring his children so he can search 10 year old threads hoping he has ammunition for the next days battles. 🤣😆🤣😆🤣

1 minute ago, Mungwater said:

Congress passed the law

WTF are you talking about?  You asked what Trump did that directly impacted my life.  I answered it and it has nothing to do with congress.  Don't be a Newbie level troll.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about?  You asked what Trump did that directly impacted my life.  I answered it and it has nothing to do with congress.  Don't be a Newbie level troll.

Sorry strike, but someone else owning you makes him newbie like. But not a newbie like troll.  The sooner you learn that little difference, the less embarrassing your life will be.

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

Not trying to troll, and I asked what has ANY president done that impacts you..

1 hour ago, Mungwater said:

People need to get a life, both sides, guess how much impact the president has on you?  Absolute zero

Obama had a direct effect in me through Obamacare.  I had insurance I liked and now I don't.

50 minutes ago, Strike said:

49 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Congress passed the law

47 minutes ago, Strike said:

Congress repealed the penalty as part of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act.  

34 minutes ago, nobody said:

Obama had a direct effect in me through Obamacare.  I had insurance I liked and now I don't.

Boom! 

7 minutes ago, parrot said:

Congress repealed the penalty as part of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act.  

That act didn't go in to effect until Jan 1 2019.  Trump administratively expanded the hardships that would qualify for an exemption from the fine during the time between when that bill was passed and when it went in to effect.  God I hope you're not on the Mung train suggesting that Presidents don't do anything that has a direct effect on anyone.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

That act didn't go in to effect until Jan 1 2019.  Trump administratively expanded the hardships that would qualify for an exemption from the fine during the time between when that bill was passed and when it went in to effect.  God I hope you're not on the Mung train suggesting that Presidents don't do anything that has a direct effect on anyone.

Yeah, the act went into effect six months ago, so you no longer have to worry about it at all going forward.  That is thanks to Congress, even though you said " it has nothing to do with congress", but you're accusing Mung of trolling... 

2 hours ago, nobody said:

It's not even called "Insurance" anymore.  Once Obama and the Democrats got hold of it, they renamed it "Highway Robbery".

3 hours ago, Mungwater said:

When a president refuses to sign a funding bill I go into furlough mode. I lose pay more often than I like.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

When a president refuses to sign a funding bill I go into furlough mode. I lose pay more often than I like.

BUT HOW HAS IT AFFECTED YOU!!!???

DIRECTLY!!?????

50 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

DIRECTLY!!?????

:lol: 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

DIRECTLY!!?????

Congress signed off.  Doesn’t count!!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Don't you mean when CONGRESS doesn't pass a spending bill you get furloughed and lose pay?

🥁

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Don't you mean when CONGRESS doesn't pass a spending bill you get furloughed and lose pay?

🥁

It goes both ways. Sometimes Congress bones me. Sometimes the president bones me. The statement was the president doesn't effect any of us. Which is 100% false.

To get back on topic, here is a copy of the admin logs at Reddit where they are discussing how to eliminate r/the_donald. The CEO, who goes by the username /spez, chimes in, even referencing how he edits posts on r/the_donald. Not deletes, but edits them to say whatever he wants. 

https://i.imgur.com/KQWg8iO.jpg

It is has been documented that employees of Google, Reddit, ABC, and Media Matters create accounts and post racist and violent content on r/the_donald in an effort to get it banned. That doesn't surprise anyone. Similar to the Jussie and Covington hoaxes. If you can't beat them then make shite up.

For anything politics related Reddit is a cancer. Outside of politics they have some decent communities/subs. 

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It goes both ways. Sometimes Congress bones me. Sometimes the president bones me. The statement was the president doesn't effect any of us. Which is 100% false.

CNN will pay big bucks for your story. 

8 hours ago, The Observer said:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/26/18759967/reddit-quarantines-the-donald-trump-subreddit-misbehavior-violence-police-oregon

Yup.  Repeated threats against police and public officials.  Moderators were warned and the actions still continued.

I knew it was probably legit. Social media doesn't want to remove it's most popular pages/subs.

Like I say, Madonna said someone should kill Trump.  Maxine Waters said people should confront conservatives in everyday life.  Nothing happened to either of them.  But then we get this against the right.  The right wing aren't stupid, they actually SEE this going on.  This is gonna make things worse.  You are gonna see civil unrest if / when Trump is removed from office or the next time a democrat wins the white house. 

I don't know fock-all about reddit but since the massive bias is easily apparent on youtube, twitter, facebook, and elsewhere in the tech world, it has to be true. I've been waiting for tech lawsuits, but hopefully this summit will generate results.