Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Mexican woman beaten by kids bully

The woman was beaten by her kids bully. The bully is a 13 year old black kid who was chanting “Mexicans should go back behind the wall”. Now normally, this would be all Trumps fault. However, the kid is black so liberals are unsure who to blame. Still sad to hear cause the kid needs an ass whooping. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/26/mother-teen-bully-assault-mexico/?utm_term=.72a5c40c2eb2

I would hunt the little focker down and beat him within an inch of his life if I was the father/husband.

I'm thinking the local Mexican community is going to take care of this.  We won't be hearing about this piece of shiot any more.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm thinking the local Mexican community is going to take care of this.  We won't be hearing about this piece of shiot any more.

Yep. There's a good chance that little punk meets a really bad ending.

Holy crap.  Trump's head is going to explode figuring out what to Tweet. He's feeling so many different emotions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The D's are gonna be burning the midnight oil trying to spin this one. My guess is they come to the conclusion that it never happened.

Just now, The Observer said:

Holy crap.  Trump's The D's heads are going to explode trying to figure out what to Tweet how to use this to get some votes.

Fixed for accuracy.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Holy crap.  Trump's head is going to explode figuring out what to Tweet. He's feeling so many different emotions.

Can you please stop being a political troll for once?  We all want this kid beaten to within an inch of his life.  Unless you disagree.  :dunno:

Just now, jerryskids said:

Can you please stop being a political troll for once?  We all want this kid beaten to within an inch of his life.  Unless you disagree.  :dunno:

Just waiting for your reprimanding of Lodi01. Because you're not a political hack, right?   I'll respond when I see that.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Just waiting for your reprimanding of Lodi01. Because you're not a political hack, right?   I'll respond when I see that.

Well Newbie, since you turned it political first:

lod001, please don't feed the troll.

Good enough?  :cheers:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Well Newbie, since you turned it political first:

lod001, please don't feed the troll.

Good enough?  :cheers:

Wrong again. Read the original post.   I'll help:

This is from DJGB13's original post: "Now normally, this would be all Trumps fault. However, the kid is black so liberals are unsure who to blame."    You must be furious.   So let 'em have it. 

The entire thread was started as a troll job. 

22 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

I would hunt the little focker down and beat him within an inch of his life if I was the father/husband.

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yep. There's a good chance that little punk meets a really bad ending.

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He’s 13....... so yeah I disagree 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wrong again. Read the original post.   I'll help:

This is from DJGB13's original post: "Now normally, this would be all Trumps fault. However, the kid is black so liberals are unsure who to blame."    You must be furious.   So let 'em have it. 

The entire thread was started as a troll job. 

Fair enough.  I forgot Digby started this with a Trump comment so I'll retract my comment and concede your point.  :bench:

Fair enough.  I forgot Digby started this with a Trump comment so I'll retract my comment and concede your point.  :bench:

Thank you. 

This is one of the most mature things I've ever seen here. REPORTED!!! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Old enough to beat up a woman, he needs his ass kicked, sorry.  :dunno:

Just now, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

This is one of the most mature things I've ever seen here. REPORTED!!! 

Thank you.  Jerry's getting soft(er) every year.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Hey, now I've got some pills to fix that.  :mad:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Nope.  Needs his ass beat.  I'd beat his dad too if we could figure out who he is. 

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Also why Jerry is someone I'd have a drink with.  And swap women for a night. ;)

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Also why Jerry is someone I'd have a drink with.  And swap women for a night. ;)

A night?  Jerry and I swap women once a week.  It's a mutually beneficial arrangement.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

:clap:

edit: way to lead by example. and we need a golfclap versus that thing

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

That's the age to teach them. If you wait until they are 17 and beating the crap out of women,  the kid is long gone in most cases.

Jeebus, I go do some actual work and I find out I'm some pron cuck swinger whatever guy.  :o

See I go the other way on this...this soft ass culture where everyone complains they are bullied.  You got bullied and then when your mom stuck up for you...she got a two piece chicken dinner.

Welcome to the thunderdome mother focker

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

So when does the DVD of your MUA encounter come out?  Asking for a friend. :ninja:

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Jeebus, I go do some actual work and I find out I'm some pron cuck swinger whatever guy.  :o

You always have been. 

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Black 13 and normal 13 are very different 

16 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

The woman was beaten by her kids bully. The bully is a 13 year old black kid who was chanting “Mexicans should go back behind the wall”. Now normally, this would be all Trumps fault. However, the kid is black so liberals are unsure who to blame. Still sad to hear cause the kid needs an ass whooping. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/26/mother-teen-bully-assault-mexico/?utm_term=.72a5c40c2eb2

It's rather cut and dry it seems to me.

The Mexican parents both have work permits and the kid is an American citizen. The kid and mom were both the victim.

So since the liberals hate victims, love criminals, hate Americans, and roll their eyes at the stupidity of legal migrants, they'll take the black kid's side.

If Obama had a son.

Just saw four Italians kick the crap out of a black guy who stole from a shop, THAT is how you keep things in order

48 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's rather cut and dry it seems to me.

The Mexican parents both have work permits and the kid is an American citizen. The kid and mom were both the victim.

So since the liberals hate victims, love criminals, hate Americans, and roll their eyes at the stupidity of legal migrants, they'll take the black kid's side.

Dude, really? You’re becoming that guy now?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Dude, really? You’re becoming that guy now?

Normally I'd say 'leftist' instead of 'liberal,' I know the difference, but 'liberal' was the word the OP used and so I stuck with it.

1 minute ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

He'll just steal another one. 

I only steal games, not PS4s. I don't even know how/where to get legal games.