Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Mexican woman beaten by kids bully

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

Dude, really? You’re becoming that guy now?

He goes from liberal, to conservative, to Recliner Pilot.  Crazy transformation.  Almost makes you wonder if it'd the same guy using the account.

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He goes from liberal, to conservative, to Recliner Pilot.  Crazy transformation.  Almost makes you wonder if it'd the same guy using the account.

I don’t doubt that. I think Volty knows better than what he said though. 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So he's has independent thought and sees good and bad on both sides. That's a good thing. 

I know he's 13 but, is he the same kid in the kindergarten graduation video?  :unsure: 

17 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

I would hunt the little focker down and beat him within an inch of his life if I was the father/husband.

According to some people here, you can't yell at the kid or even think of touching him. Just let him beat your wife and kindly tell the father that you would prefer it didn't happen again

8 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

So he's has independent thought and sees good and bad on both sides. That's a good thing. 

He said liberals love criminals and hate Americans. That's not free thinking, that's being an ass hole and a troll.  Two things he used to not be.  Definitely starting to wonder if it's the same guy.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He said liberals love criminals and hate Americans. That's not free thinking, that's being an ass hole and a troll.  Two things he used to not be.  Definitely starting to wonder if it's the same guy.

And he explained he really meant the far left. 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Black 13 and normal 13 are very different 

That’s true 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I doubt Recliner Pilot would rejoice and you and worms returning.

7 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

You should change your name to Kanye because you thought outside of the box. 

If I could change my username it would be to Volty because Voltaire now seems too pretentious in hindsight.

Expect it to get worse. The black pop has been thrown in the way back of the Lib wagon while the latinos have been offered riding shotgun. And we are talking black citizens vs. Illegals. 

People don't you understand, the child needs a helping hand or he'll grow to be an angry young man someday. Take a look at you and me. Are we too blind to see. Or do we simply turn our heads and look the other way? 

5 hours ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

People don't you understand, the child needs a helping hand or he'll grow to be an angry young man someday. Take a look at you and me. Are we too blind to see. Or do we simply turn our heads and look the other way? 

Death penalty for the violent kid and there will be no need to have any concern moving forward. Next....

On 6/26/2019 at 3:45 PM, Djgb13 said:

The woman was beaten by her kids bully. The bully is a 13 year old black kid who was chanting “Mexicans should go back behind the wall”. Now normally, this would be all Trumps fault. However, the kid is black so liberals are unsure who to blame. Still sad to hear cause the kid needs an ass whooping. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/26/mother-teen-bully-assault-mexico/?utm_term=.72a5c40c2eb2

So, I read the article... then the comments.  Seriously, I'm not joking, most believe this is Trump's fault for poisoning the mind of the black kid.  🤣

21 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So, I read the article... then the comments.  Seriously, I'm not joking, most believe this is Trump's fault for poisoning the mind of the black kid.  🤣

I know right? No modern day president had a more negative affect on the black youth of America than obama. Now everyone wants to make Trump a bad guy. 

54 minutes ago, sderk said:

I know right? No modern day president had a more negative affect on the black youth of America than obama. Now everyone wants to make Trump a bad guy. 

I mean really, you can't have it both ways.  If Trump affects black people, then he affects them all.  Not just the bad one's when they do something bad and not the good one's when they do something good.

6 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I mean really, you can't have it both ways.  If Trump affects black people, then he affects them all.  Not just the bad one's when they do something bad and not the good one's when they do something good.

Same with Jesus

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I’m just curious, was the lady who got beat up here legally?

Not really. 

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Not really. 

So no? Just curious because I’m assuming it’s the only reason it was in the news. 

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:45 PM, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

The crowd gathers round an angry young man

Face down in the street

With mascara in his hand :music_guitarred: