Sign in to follow this  
taco breath

Republicans criticize Montana governor for flying pride flag

HELENA, Mont. — Montana’s Republican legislative leaders are criticizing Democratic Gov. Steve Bullock for flying the gay pride rainbow flag instead of the state flag over the weekend.

House Speaker Greg Hertz and Senate President Scott Sales accused Bullock Monday of disrespecting the state flag that flies over the Capitol in Helena in an attempt to stand out in his long-shot presidential campaign.

The Great Falls Tribune reports Bullock requested the flag to fly on behalf of the LGBTQ community and Saturday’s Big Sky Pride parade in Helena.

Bullock spokeswoman Marissa Perry says the rainbow flag was raised in celebration and in recognition of the gay community’s contributions, and not as a political statement.

She notes the Montana state flag also is replaced by the Irish flag each year on St. Patrick’s Day.

https://helenair.com/news/state-and-regional/govt-and-politics/republican-lawmakers-criticize-montana-governor-for-flying-rainbow-flag/article_df5b377e-19b0-5134-a030-1986a435f642.html

25 minutes ago, lod001 said:

:thumbsup:  Fly the phag flag.  That's how you lose votes.

Kind of depends. In Alabama, sure. In other places, it'll get you votes.

3 hours ago, taco breath said:

Why should people be flying flags about what sex they want to have sex with? I don't get it. Should I be flying flags about how much I like having sex with women?

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Why should people be flying flags about what sex they want to have sex with? I don't get it. Should I be flying flags about how much I like having sex with women?

False flag.   

He's running for president but is too incompetent to even make the top 20 candidates to qualify for the debate, so during the debate, he wants his "Look at me! Look at me!" moment.

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

False flag.   

Coming from a eunuch. :doh:

Pride, their month, and their flag. I'm all for you being accepted and having legal rights. But you don't get a celebratory month. That's just silly. 

51 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Pride, their month, and their flag. I'm all for you being accepted and having legal rights. But you don't get a celebratory month. That's just silly. 

It's longer than black mythology month too. 

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

No problem with the sexuality flag. I claim the red stripe for straights. :thumbsup:

I claim the entire gay rainbow for Pepe's wig.

Let's not paint it as Republicans being mad.  I mean, the people that are complaining are generally R but the majority of R don't care if there's a pride flag flying.

This guy should surge in the polls since he's one of the Democratic presidential candidates that was lucky enough to not qualify for the debate.

Never understood this and I have said it for years on this board. First, you can ask with how being gay isn't a choice. Why would anybody choose such a lifestyle when it's just so awfully awful to be a gay person? And then you hit us with gay pride. what the f*** are you so proud about? I thought you were born this way. Entire anthems have been written about that. If you truly are born that way than what the f*** are you still crying about? What's next?  having left-handed pride month. Or Ginger pride month?

End of the day, the core of being gay is a sex act. Nothing more. On the flamboyance and looting voice and assorted fagotry is an affectation. You might as well walk around quacking like a duck. You weren't born quacking like a duck. You weren't born loving pink. You weren't born with that lilting faggety voice. That's you announcing to the community of fellow gays that you're one of them.

again, the core issue is what type of sex you like to have. Where you like to stick your . And where you like pricks being stuck. If we're going to start going down this road, then we might as well have cunnilingus pride month. After that? Cleveland Steamer month. Etc.

What exactly are you so f****** proud of? Why do you insist on f****** up everybody else's pride festivals like the saint Patrick's Day parade?

and any kind of sex you want with anybody you want as long as there are an adult and willing. But if you want to keep the government out of your bedroom. Then keep your bedroom out of the public.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Never understood this and I have said it for years on this board. First, you can ask with how being gay isn't a choice. Why would anybody choose such a lifestyle when it's just so awfully awful to be a gay person? And then you hit us with gay pride. what the f*** are you so proud about? I thought you were born this way. Entire anthems have been written about that. If you truly are born that way than what the f*** are you still crying about? What's next?  having left-handed pride month. Or Ginger pride month?

End of the day, the core of being gay is a sex act. Nothing more. On the flamboyance and looting voice and assorted fagotry is an affectation. You might as well walk around quacking like a duck. You weren't born quacking like a duck. You weren't born loving pink. You weren't born with that lilting faggety voice. That's you announcing to the community of fellow gays that you're one of them.

again, the core issue is what type of sex you like to have. Where you like to stick your . And where you like pricks being stuck. If we're going to start going down this road, then we might as well have cunnilingus pride month. After that? Cleveland Steamer month. Etc.

What exactly are you so f****** proud of? Why do you insist on f****** up everybody else's pride festivals like the saint Patrick's Day parade?

and any kind of sex you want with anybody you want as long as there are an adult and willing. But if you want to keep the government out of your bedroom. Then keep your bedroom out of the public.

Pretty good 

Wiff is on a roll. The pathetic sadness of the anti Trump trolls has been a wake up call for him to get back to his roots.

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

F@cking-A, Wiff!  Wow.  This is a great post!