Cloaca du jour

Democratic debate 2 nites starts tonight?

When does it start?  I can't wait to watch Inslee show the rest of America what WA residents already know about him. 

Spoiler alert: regardless of what he is asked he'll make it about climate change. 

Should be an exciting thread. A dozen Trump seed-swallowers stoiking each other and saying how dumb everyone on stage is. Fun fun. 

• Like 3

This is going to be a sh@tshow of EPIC proportions.

Louder w/Crowder will be streaming tomorrow's (Thurs) debate but he already has his drinking game rules up for this freakshow:

I've already added to this list:

• Concentration Camps
  • Mueller Report
  • Nazi(s)
  • Russia/Russia Collusion
  • Impeachment

Any others?

Maybe we should keep a tally of the $$$ amounts each candidate will try and pander and give away and see who tries to give away the most?

• Like 1

During the Obama/Biden administration, 535 migrants died in Brooks County Texas while illegally crossing the border. That's one county. Remember that when libtards bring up deaths at the border. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

During the Obama/Biden administration, 535 migrants died in Brooks County Texas while illegally crossing the border. That's one county. Remember that when libtards bring up deaths at the border. 

If only there was a legal and safe process for entering the country... 

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Should be an exciting thread. A dozen Trump seed-swallowers stoiking each other and saying how dumb everyone on stage is. Fun fun. 

Dammit!!!!  You forgot to say spoiler alert!!!  :mad:

• Haha 1

Candidates already ignoring what's asked and just answering what they want.  Ugh.

Just now, Strike said:

Candidates already ignoring what's asked and just answering what they want.  Ugh.

Ya thats every debate

Just now, Brad GLuckman said:

Ya thats every debate

I know.  Hence the word already in my post.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I have to say, Tulsi Gabbard isn't bad looking.  I'd hit that all day, every day.

Listen to her on the Rogan podcast. Even if you disagree with her policies, you may come away liking her. Shes not a whiny little b!tch like so many Dem candidates.

• Like 2

Just now, Brad GLuckman said:

Listen to her on the Rogan podcast. Even if you disagree with her policies, you may come away liking her. Shes not a whiny little like so many Dem candidates.

I'll check it out!  Thanks!  :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I have to say, Tulsi Gabbard isn't bad looking.  I'd hit that all day, every day.

Agreed.  If she wins the nomination I may vote for her.  At least she would be eye candy.

There are 10 candidates but only Elizabeth Warren gets any questions... they're already at 4 or 5 for her, most only at one,

I'm just gonna put this out there.  Elizabeth Warren is a lieing kunt.  I don't know that I've ever heard a truth come out of her mouth.

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Is it me or is Warren getting like half the questions?  NBC already pick their gal?

Nope, it's not just you.  She is getting the lion's share of attention and they have absolutely picked her.

Who is that bald guy on the end again?  I actually like what he's saying.  He's making sense.

DiBlasio is a straight up Communist.  What a jack-ass.  Does he not realize that everyone in NY hates him?  He's running that city into the ground.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Who is that bald guy on the end again?  I actually like what he's saying.  He's making sense.

Delaney.... I think....

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Booker is going no where.  He sounds scripted with talking points.

What?  He just said he's gonna be President!!

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

DiBlasio is a straight up Communist.  What a jack-ass.  Does he not realize that everyone in NY hates him?

Ya he has beeen good. 

Insley comes across as insane.

I cant remember anyone that is as easy to hate as de Blasio.

Tim ryan had a nice one shot at a question, but now we're at 10 or so times Elizabeth warren has had the mic

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Ya he has beeen good. 

Insley comes across as insane.

I cant remember anyone that is as easy to hate as de Blasio.

Was Insley always a psycho?  Or did he fool everyone in WA state to vote for him and then once in the crazy came out?

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Was Insley always a psycho?  Or did he fool everyone in WA state to vote for him and then once in the crazy came out?

I think part of it is they only asked him one question and he saw an opportunity to stand out so he interrupted and raised his voice.

Then Klobuchar laughed in the background and commented about the three women on the stage fighting for womens rights. Like hes not allowed to state his record on abortion because he has a weiner . 

My god, how does even a leftist city like New York go so off the rails as to vote for Bill Deblasio?

Watched 10 minutes. What a sh!t show. The Democratic party is a disaster.

Everybody recognizes Beta as a guy they can jump in and bully and steal his stage.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Holy fock.  More pandering.  No token Spanish idiots.

If you get a chance, go back amd watch bookers face when Beto speaks Spanish the first time. Its like shock. Now I see why. Beto stole his gimmick.

Oh god now the moderators are speaking spanish. 🙄

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Tim ryan had a nice one shot at a question, but now we're at 10 or so times Elizabeth warren has had the mic

Ryan is the only one that is a normal human. Therefore, he's got no shot.