Cloaca du jour

Democratic debate 2 nites starts tonight?

Delaney is a good guy, seems to me.

• Sad 2

deblasion and Inslee are whack

I like Ryan. Ryan could give the Dems a chance to win Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania but the Dems don't care.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Isn't it odd that the only Latino dude on stage didn't speak Spanish? 

Edit: was on DVR delay, just listened to the Spanish closing comment. 

23 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I would jackhammer Tulsi Gabbard.

21 minutes ago, DonS said:

That white streak makes her look like a sexy superhero.

I said that same thing to my wife.  :lol:  

Well, maybe not "jackhammer."  That's part of staying married.  She's aight tho as a candidate.  Ryan has no charisma but I loved his "our party sucks" take.  I want to punch Castro in the face in front of his wife and kids.  Klobuchar seems like the best candidate in this group and best positioned to beat Trump.

Tulsi would be fine as well, especially on foreign policy.

Castro is a flaming disaster worse than anyone except maybe diBlasio.

Just now, DonS said:

spoke too soon

Klobashar makes sense too. She has the same problem as Delaney as she lacks charisma, sadly.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I said that same thing to my wife.  :lol:  

Well, maybe not "jackhammer."  That's part of staying married.  She's aight tho as a candidate.  Ryan has no charisma but I loved his "our party sucks" take.  I want to punch Castro in the face in front of his wife and kids.  Klobuchar seems like the best candidate in this group and best positioned to beat Trump.

I've got DeBlasio as most punchable followed by Booker then Philo Beto.

Booker.. go away

Beta... same ... go away

• Thanks 1

man, I wish Pocohontas would have slipped there and said 'we can make America great again'. She had to pause to think about what words to use.

Warren does have a nice backstory.... I respect how she was able to claw her way out of poverty by pretending to be a native American.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Warren does have a nice backstory.... I respect how she was able to claw her way out of poverty by pretending to be a native American.

It brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it:

https://allthatsinteresting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/iron-eyes-cody-psa-featured.jpg

• Thanks 1

Oy vey. I didn't catch much but caught most of their 45 second closing statements. Then asked liberal bf whose he liked most.

He said Jay Inslee's. Not sure what I'm doing with him, lol. (Probably mutual). Really not sure what to think of that.

Klobuchar seems the right balance of genuine yet not genuinely crazy.

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Klobashar makes sense too. She has the same problem as Delaney as she lacks charisma, sadly.

Klobashar / Delaney / Ryan made most sense to me.  They have no shot though.  Especially liked Delaney commenting about "empty promises". 

20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

spoke too soon

Yep. Was on DVR delay.  :mad:

35 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I like Ryan. Ryan could give the Dems a chance to win Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania but the Dems don't care.

Same here. But he only has a chance by joining the batshits. Then I won't like him. 

31 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Not me. I only eat fruits and vegetables that don't kill the plant they come from.

(also not really, but I didn't make that up, I got the notion from a chick I knew that actually DOES have these self-imposed dietary restrictions)

Klobashar, Delaney and Ryan are all candidates who could give Trump a good challenge. 

I love, love, love Gabbard's foreign policy better than anyone else's but she loses steam on other issues.

The other six are frootloops, especially DeBlasio and Castro, and can get bent.

• Confused 1

Inslee is such a retard.  His only platform is climate change, so when asked about biggest geopolitical threat he plays for cheap applause and says "Donald Trump".   Then half the candidates after him say "climate change".  Good work, Jay. 

I also liked how Klobuchar b1tch slapped him by pointing out that the 3 female candidates are also pretty strong on abortion after he tried to say he was some kind of abortion champion. 

Did you guys notice how Meet The Press guy mentioned how WA state voted AGAINST carbon credits when they asked the other guy about it?  Wish they had pointed that out to Inslee when he was patting himself on the back on his "record" in WA. 

Sorry for the rant. I'm just pissed that my tax money goes to pay his $4 million security detail for his doomed presidential run.  Glad the rest of you finally get to see what I've had to endure. 

24 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Klobashar, Delaney and Ryan are all candidates who could give Trump a good challenge. 

I love, love, love Gabbard's foreign policy better than anyone else's but she loses steam on other issues.

The other six are frootloops, especially DeBlasio and Castro, and can get bent.

Klobuchar is my favorite too.

Ive long thought we should split the presidency in two. Foreign and domestic. 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Klobuchar is my favorite too.

Ive long thought we should split the presidency in two. Foreign and domestic. 

Joe Biden is the only top seven candidate who isn't insane, he may well have early stage dementia, but at least he's not if crazyland. And that's a shame since he's got a grip on the sane Democrat voter even though he's the sort of Democrat that made me a Republican when I was a kid.

Now Klobubhar is somebody who could rescue the Dems from the freak show. She's the sort of Dem I would feel comfortable voting for and the sort of Dem who could actually win this election. I'd best not say that too loudly since I want Trump to win.

If the GOP returns to Mitt or Romney after Trump, 2024 is calling for you Amy (Tim, Tulsi, and whatever Delany's first name is). 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Line 'em up for tomorrow:

Left to right: Michael Bennett -  Andrew Yang - Kirsten Gillibrand - Kamala Harris  - Joe Biden - Bernie Sanders - Pete ButtiPlug  - John Hickenlooper - Marianne Williamson - Eric Swalwell.

Bennet - dunno anything

Yang is cool on social media, I like him

Gillibrand- horrible barf barf barf

Harris- horrible barf

Biden - yuck but is winning, despite zero enthusiasm, because he's not insane 

Bernie - Insane but personable

Butt gig - allegedly decent, we'll see

Hickenlooper - allegedly decent, we'll see

Williamson - new age hippie-trippy guru spiritual leader

Swalwell - dunno anything

My affinity going around the semi-circle from left to right

DeBlasio - 0

Ryan - 7

Castro - 0

Beta-  2

Warren - 3

Booker - 2 

Klobuchar - 8

Gabbard  - 8

Inslee - 0*

Delaney - 10

*Maybe I should give Inslee a sympathy bump up to one since he didn't make me ill like DeBlasio and Castro did.

De Blasio was impressive. The break out candidate in my eyes.

Booker was good. I’ve always viewed him as a bit of a shill and grandstander in the past but he seemed real tonight.

Warren is surging but didn’t quite look like she was worthy. Not writing her off but it was a tad shaky.

Castro I’m sure will be the left wing social media darling from tonight, but that’s a fickle mantle and I don’t think he sticks around.

Beto was terrible.

The rest are lightweights.

Really curious to see how Biden and Harris do tomorrow. And can Bernie recapture the magic?

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

During the Obama/Biden administration, 535 migrants died in Brooks County Texas while illegally crossing the border. That's one county. Remember that when libtards bring up deaths at the border. 

I remember CNN, MSNBC, newbie and team flippin the fock out. 

They never let that go.

• Haha 1

The Democrat primaries are the WWF 

The winner has already been decided.  

We know for a fact that democratics dont get to pick their candidate. 

Loved how they all admit the ACA is a failure and nothing but a cash grab by Insurance companies. Yet these idiots all supported it when it was obvious from the start what was goong to happen. Next batch.

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Loved how they all admit the ACA is a failure and nothing but a cash grab by Insurance companies. Yet these idiots all supported it when it was obvious from the start what was goong to happen. Next batch.

Yeah, Obama was one of the big losers last night. Going to be interesting to watch Biden dance around it.  At least he knows whats coming. 

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Of course Maddow turns the debate to Russia/impeachment.

I loved how Delaney pointed out that actual voters don't give a sh1t about impeachment, and they have more pressing concerns.  Maddow couldn't cut him off fast enough.

24 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

They all sucked 

Ryan, Gabbard and Klobuchar were good for Democrats. Significantly better than Bush/Romney Republicans.. Delaney was legitimately good overall. 

11 hours ago, DonS said:

Edit: was on DVR delay, just listened to the Spanish closing comment. 

The Forest Was Shrinking, But The Trees Kept Voting For The Axe Because It's Handle Was Made Of Wood And They Thought It Was One Of Them

20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ryan, Gabbard and Klobuchar were good for Democrats. Significantly better than Bush/Romney Republicans.. Delaney was legitimately good overall. 

Don’t forget what they did to Kavanaugh and the other long list of of shady sh!t they’ve tried to pull over the last three years. They’re all full of sh!t. Also doesn’t Klobuchar support mass immigration? She spends a little to much time with Ilhan Omar. 

Like I said, they all suck.