Cloaca du jour

Democratic debate 2 nites starts tonight?

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So Yang is now trying to buy votes? Isn't that illegal with his "BIG lottery"?

Yeah that didnt get the reaction he thought it would.  Everyone was kinda like WTF?

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

ORourke doubling down on Trump is KKK Grand Wizard.  Theyre all swinging racism around like a Louisville Slugger.

Oh, the racism angle again?  They still doing that? Don't they know that when you call EVERYONE racist, that no one is racist?

People have pretty much tuned all that sh#t out and just roll their eyes when they hear someone getting called that now. The left has done a real disservice to minorities by doing that.

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So Yang is now trying to buy votes? Isn't that illegal with his "BIG lottery"?

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah that didnt get the reaction he thought it would.  Everyone was kinda like WTF?

Must be in the USA legally to be eligible. Ironically funny to me.

SECTION 1

1. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Friends of Andrew Yang, Inc.,  P.O. Box 214, Midtown Station, New York, NY, 10018.
  2. ELIGIBILITY: ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS REGARDING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ENTRANTS APPLY. THE PROMOTION IS OPEN TO INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES CITIZENS AND LAWFUL PERMANENT U.S. RESIDENTS (GREEN CARD HOLDERS) WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE FIFTY STATES, PUERTO RICO, OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY AS DETERMINED BY APPLICABLE LAW. DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, NATIONAL CHAIRS, ONGOING CONTRACTORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES OF SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, OR THE IMMEDIATE FAMILIES OF EACH, ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER TO WIN. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU.

Castro killing it tonight. Biden much more strident which is good even though the results are mixed.

Warren and Sanders just getting killed

38 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

ORourke doubling down on Trump is KKK Grand Wizard.  Theyre all swinging racism around like a Louisville Slugger.

It’s a bit much but on the other hand just look at all the white supremacist posts right here at the Geek Club :dunno: 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kunts and Cucks. 

Is that the official DNC motto? 

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s a bit much but on the other hand just look at all the white supremacist posts right here at the Geek Club :dunno: 

ive never seen any

the whole white supremacy charlotte nonsense was a 10 sec bit taken out of an entire clip.  Not a single thing has been done to negatively affect a single minority in this country

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Castro killing it tonight. Biden much more strident which is good even though the results are mixed.

Warren and Sanders just getting killed

How are they getting killed?

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How are they getting killed?

Sanders sounds like he’s dying.

Both of em got killed on Medicare for All.

I hope lots of people are watching this.

Can anyone explain Yangs democracy dollars?

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Up now...reparations.  Joe tap dancing around this one.

What are the rest of them saying about reparations?  Anyone clearly say they're against them? 

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

What are the rest of them saying about reparations?  Anyone clearly say they're against them? 

It fizzled out.  Question was posed to Biden about a quote from 40 years ago where he said he would never pay for the sins of 300 years ago.  He tapped danced around it and rambled about education.  Then convo moved to Booker about education and reparations not mentioned anymore.

• Thanks 1

Not watching but read this... So great: 

"You used to oppose the legalization of marijuana, now you don't. You used to oppose outside investigations of police shootings, now you don't. You said that you've changed on these and other things because you were, quote, 'swimming against the current and thankfully, the currents have changed.' But when you had the power, why didn't you try to affect change then?," debate moderator Linsey Davis asked Sen. Kamala Harris.

Fock Harris with a cactus. 

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

"You used to oppose the legalization of marijuana, now you don't. You used to oppose outside investigations of police shootings, now you don't. You said that you've changed on these and other things because you were, quote, 'swimming against the current and thankfully, the currents have changed.' But when you had the power, why didn't you try to affect change then?," debate moderator Linsey Davis asked Sen. Kamala Harris.

Could’ve been Biden just as easily.

But yeah, fock Harris. Not a fan 

10 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I always find it funny how she says "let me make it perfectly clear" right before she says something incredibly vague. 

Another one where Biden is gonna have to do some cleaning up on is..."noone should be in jail for a non-violent crime".  Sheesh.  

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I always find it funny how she says "let me make it perfectly clear" right before she says something incredibly vague. 

did you know shes a black woman, from a black family and a black school, and knows black people?

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

did you know shes a black woman, from a black family and a black school, and knows black people?

Wasn't she also bussed as a child? 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

wow really, what a tough life

she has so many victim points its not even close

And she misses out on the AA slant since shes Jamaican-American.  

Who in the fock is advising these candidates? It's like watching a comedian BOMBING on stage and trying to push through. It's focking cringe worthy. 

14 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Who in the fock is advising these candidates? It's like watching a comedian BOMBING on stage and trying to push through. It's focking cringe worthy. 

You mean "Hell yeah were gonna take your AR-15s!" isnt a unifying statement?

You guys know there is football on tonight, right?  I mean, I understand a poosey like Worms watching that sh*tshow but FFS sake, the rest of you need to get your priorities straight.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

You mean "Hell yeah were gonna take your AR-15s!" isnt a unifying statement?

Don't forget fock whitey , we'll make him pay. 

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

You guys know there is football on tonight, right?  I mean, I understand a poosey like Worms watching that sh*tshow but FFS sake, the rest of you need to get your priorities straight.

thats football?  Also I have 3 tv's in my room, I like to here what the baffoonery is pushing

5 hours ago, DonS said:

Is that the official DNC motto? 

No. Kunts and Cucks and Blacks and LBGTQWXYZ

3 hours ago, Strike said:

I missed both. Things got whacky since it's dragonboat holiday in China. I guess, yeah, it is Friday afternoon so there would have been a thursday game but the debate caught me offguard.

I've decided to not watch. I have no rooting interest and I suspect it'll just make me angry with no glimpses of sanity or hilarity mixed in. I didn't watch the Climate change buIIsh*t townhall. If I were to vote in the Dem primary, it wouldn't be for any of these ten. 

I'll just watch the commentary.